Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

RABEL222

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 05:02 pm
@Glennn,
The behavior that offends me is the kind that enhances perfectly innocent behavior to make it look like something it is not. In a society that is honest that is branded lying. As I stated before you don't understand the definition of pedifilia. You are just another republican hit man emulating your presidential hero. In other words, a liar.
Glennn

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 05:24 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
. . . enhances perfectly innocent behavior to make it look like something it is not.

There was no enhancement involved in what is seen in the video found at the bottom of page one. It's exactly what it looks like. And you've made it perfectly clear that you endorse that kind of attention being paid to girls who recoil from it.
Quote:
As I stated before you don't understand the definition of pedifilia.

Oh but I do know the definition of pedophilia. You, on the other hand, cannot even spell it correctly. And my posts are in answer to the question of why Joe is being labeled a pedophile. The video happens to illustrate why people would think that way about him.
Quote:
You are just another republican hit man emulating your presidential hero.

Sorry, but I'm not into politics. You call Trump my hero when I've never discussed the guy. That's makes you a liar. You are so shallow that if someone points out that Joe likes to sniff, stroke, and kiss the hair and faces of recoiling girls, Trump must be their hero.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 06:27 pm
To all the other Christians in here: you all should be praying for Biden. Seriously.

Pray and ask the Lord to convict him about his unorthodox behavior towards people's kids, and that he stops it.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 11:21 pm
@JGoldman10,
I am asking god to not condemn you to hell for your racist attitude. And of course being commie.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 12:45 am
@Glennn,
Don't talk rot, what Biden has done is nothing compared to what Trump and Roy Moore have been accused of. Trump has boasted about sexually assaulting women and wanting to shag his own daughter. He has been accused of rape as has Roy Moore, only Roy Moore has been accused of raping children.

You don't care about them, and you support the NRA, an organisation devoted to murdering children.

Trump could rape toddlers on the Whitehouse lawn before barbecuing them alive, and you'd still support him, claiming it was good to have someone "normal" in the Whitehouse.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 02:24 am
@izzythepush,
Obama and Bill Clinton were accused of being pedophiles too.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 07:07 am
@JGoldman10,
By far right idiots.

Trump is the president, Obama and Clinton are yesterday's news.

Btw, neither Clinton nor Obama boasted about being able to grab women by the pussy.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 07:19 am
@izzythepush,

Clinton was no saint, but at least he behaved in a presidential manner on a daily basis...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 07:57 am
@Region Philbis,
There's courts available if anyone wishes to lay charges.

Bill Clinton is very popular over here due to the integral role he played in the N Ireland peace process. He was the first post war president who did something to make the World outside of America a better place.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 08:06 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Don't talk rot

I'm not talking rot. I showed Joe doing what Joe does.
Quote:
you support the NRA

You're as dense as someone else in this thread. I've never backed the NRA; nor have I ever praised them. You just make **** up as you go along.
Quote:
Trump could rape toddlers on the Whitehouse lawn before barbecuing them alive, and you'd still support him

That denseness is really embedded, isn't it. I'll ask you to go ahead and find any post of mine in which I praised or supposted Trump, or even discussed him. You just make **** up as you go along.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 08:18 am
@Glennn,
And now you're being dishonest. I'm not trawling through your posts just for you to claim you meant something else.

You're dense if you think you can fool anyone into thinking you're not some gun toting far right extremist who slavishly supports Trump.

If that weren't the case you'd be devoting at least as much time attacking Trump as you do Biden.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 08:36 am
@izzythepush,
But at least Obama and Clinton never sparked any nationwide and/or international protests. More importantly they had political experience and knew what they were doing.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 09:59 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
And now you're being dishonest. I'm not trawling through your posts just for you to claim you meant something else.

I promise you that I will not claim that something I've said about Trump meant something else. That's because I've never commented on Trump. So when you say that he's my hero, you have nothing to base that on, and that's what makes you a liar.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 10:31 am
@Glennn,
I'm sure you'll be able to give us plenty of links to posts you've written condemning Trump and/or the NRA.

If you've never commented on Trump's pussygrabbing and alleged rape but spent all your time attacking Biden's too familiar touchy feely attributes then you're lying by omission. What Trump is known to have done is far worse than anything Biden's alleged to have done.

What's dense is believing anyone else is going to fall for your partisan horseshit.
Glennn

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 10:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm sure you'll be able to give us plenty of links to posts you've written condemning Trump and/or the NRA.

I told you I don't discuss politics. That's why you can't point anyone in the direction of a post in which I do so. However, in answer to the question of why Joe is being labeled a pedophile, the video at the bottom of page one of this thread is the answer to that question.

But just so you can be sure, I don't like Trump either. His comments are disgusting.

As far as the NRA goes, I've never endorsed them. And you'll not find a post of mine in which I glorify them. You're so dense that you interpret someone's claim to their right to own a gun as being a worshipper of the NRA. It only works that way in your head.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:13 am
@Glennn,
Don't fall for this crap by Izzy. He will have you defending things you never said, the things you did say he will twist and flip them around. As you have seen with your last few posts, he doesn't stick to topic and then makes accusations against you, that you end up wasting time defending.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:21 am
@Glennn,
Bollocks you don't discuss politics.

You've just devoted a couple of pages of vitriol towarda Joe Biden.

That's politics.

You're just being dishonest and one sided.

Personally I think Biden is a bit creepy and I wouldn't choose him as the democratic nominee were it down to me, but Trump is a whole different league, thoroughly rotten to the core. He's like a reimagining of the Seven Deadly Sins, with all seven writ large.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:28 am
@Baldimo,
I just used your own words back at you and made you look very stupid, which wasn't at all difficult. Remember when you condemned all Muslims, then when that was pointed out, claimed you just meant the terrorists.

I remember you getting very upset by people reacting to what you'd said as opposed to what your rose tinted memory dictates.

If you don't want to be held accountable for what you say it's very easy, stop talking ****.

Although first you should make amends to your local Muslim community, perhaps a donation to a Mosque might be in order.

Failing that you could make a donation here.

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/donate/zakat?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgbC3_vq54wIVCbDtCh1exQamEAAYASAAEgKAaPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Glennn

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:38 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Don't fall for this crap by Izzy.

Excellent point. I've asked him to provide evidence for what he is saying about me, but of course he has come up empty-handed.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:38 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I just used your own words back at you and made you look very stupid, which wasn't at all difficult. Remember when you condemned all Muslims, then when that was pointed out, claimed you just meant the terrorists.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just a few weeks ago, Izzy did the very same thing, but when confronted about it, said he was only talking about a small portion, not the whole thing.

Quote:
I remember you getting very upset by people reacting to what you'd said as opposed to what your rose tinted memory dictates.

Yes, people have a tendency to get upset when someone twists their words into something they didn't say.

Quote:
Although first you should make amends to your local Muslim community, perhaps a donation to a Mosque might be in order.

I've got no reason to make amends.

0 Replies