10
   

Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

 
 
Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:42 pm
@BillRM,
You mean the video at the bottom of page one that shows Biden invading the personal space of girls by sniffing, stroking, and kissing their hair and faces? Um, that video has not been altered in a way that makes it only look as if Joes is doing those things. Of course, you might have something to back up your claim that what is seen in the video never happened. So, got anything?
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  2  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:46 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

The evidence that Joe likes to sniff, stroke, and kiss the hair and faces of girls regardless of their reaction is on the video, ....


And that does not look normal. I don't understand WHY the parents of those girls didn't call Biden out about his behavior towards those girls.

If I were a parent, I wouldn't let a politician, or anybody, touch MY kids inappropriately in front of me. I wouldn't stand idly by as he did that. I would speak up and nip that mess in the bud.
hightor
 
  2  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:50 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Unless you can show evidence that that video was not work on the video proof nothing once more no matter how must you would wish it to to do so.

You really wonder why anyone would be spending so much effort to get other people to look at a video of girls recoiling from the touch of an avuncular, but rather clueless, old man!
hightor
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
If I were a parent, I wouldn't let a politician, or anybody, touch MY kids inappropriately in front of me.

Right.
This political tradition goes back a long way. It should have been abandoned years ago. However, it has little to do with pedophilia.
Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:00 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
You really wonder why anyone would be spending so much effort to get other people to look at a video of girls recoiling from the touch of an avuncular, but rather clueless, old man!

I've wondered the same about people who try to defend what Joe is seen doing in the video. Do you still believe that comparing those girls to purring cats is an apt analogy?

As long as people like you defend ole Joe's behavior, don't be surprised if someone decides to stick that video in your face.
Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:03 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
And that does not look normal. I don't understand WHY the parents of those girls didn't call Biden out about his behavior towards those girls.

I totally agree.
0 Replies
 
Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:07 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
This political tradition goes back a long way. It should have been abandoned years ago. However, it has little to do with pedophilia.

Really? Of all the footage that exists of politicians being physically friendly, why don't you produce something that shows someone else besides ole Joe sniffing, stroking, and kissing the faces and hair of girls.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  3  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:20 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
You really wonder why anyone would be spending so much effort to get other people to look at a video of girls recoiling from the touch of an avuncular, but rather clueless, old man!

I've wondered the same about people who try to defend what Joe is seen doing in the video. Do you still believe that comparing those girls to purring cats is an apt analogy?

As long as people like you defend ole Joe's behavior, don't be surprised if someone decides to stick that video in your face.



LOL we have a man in the white house that brag about getting away with going into the dressing rooms of not only miss USA but also miss teen USA and yet the claims of smelling hair or whatever of some young ladies should disqualify someone from running against this man?????

Yes there is a real drive to block anyone with a chance to beat Mr. Trump.
Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:27 pm
@BillRM,
I think you're confused. No one is saying that either one of these guys is better than the other. This thread concerns why Joe Biden is being labeled a pedophile, and why some folks are making jokes about him being one.

Bringing up Trump's defects does not take away from Joe's behavior toward girls as seen in the video at the bottom of page one.
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:37 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Bringing up Trump's defects does not take away from Joe's behavior toward girls as seen in the video at the bottom of page one.

True. The same excuse is used by apologists for Islam when they say "but Christians........"
Glennn
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah. Comparison is the ploy of last resort.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 09:23 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

I think you're confused. No one is saying that either one of these guys is better than the other. This thread concerns why Joe Biden is being labeled a pedophile, and why some folks are making jokes about him being one.

Bringing up Trump's defects does not take away from Joe's behavior toward girls as seen in the video at the bottom of page one.


Yes indeed the Russians are coming back..........but this time I do not think they will get their ways no matter how loud the chants of lock him or her up happen to be.

Or the rumors that he is pimping kids out of the back of the same pizza shop Hillary used or whatever they can come up with will work this time.

Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 09:35 pm
@BillRM,
That had absolutely nothing to do with the question posed by the OP. Nor does it have anything to do with what is seen in the video at the bottom of page one.

But you knew that, didn't you?

And who has said anything about him pimping kids out?
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 09:50 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

That had absolutely nothing to do with the question posed by the OP. Nor does it have anything to do with what is seen in the video at the bottom of page one.

But you knew that, didn't you?

And who has said anything about him pimping kids out?



Sorry it the same kind of **** that was used against Hillary being recycle now against Biden.

I wonder how stupid Trump Russians and his others handlers happen to be to think this nonsense will fly once more.

Let see Hillary was pimping children and had murder a man in the park next to the white house and Obama was not a citizen born on US soil an whatever other nonsense such as Biden is a pedophilia.

Quote:


https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/mar/14/viral-image/no-photo-doesnt-show-joe-biden-engaging-disturbing/

"Countless discomforting photos of @JoeBiden have surfaced but nothing disturbs me more than this one," reads the text in what looks like a screenshot of a tweet that was published to Facebook on Feb. 17. "This is a man who thinks he is running for president in 2020? Pls retweet and spread the awareness for people to look into him. #QAnon #TheStorm #FollowTheWhiteRabbit."

The post shows a photo of Biden leaning down by a boy with his hand cupped on the child’s face. In the post’s comments, the Facebook account also posted a doctored image that appears to show Biden flashing his nude body. Among the more than 18,000 people who shared the post on Facebook, one said, "President pervert pedophile." Another wrote: "Handsie uncle Joe must go!"

The original post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Speculation that Biden has acted inappropriately with women and children isn’t new. In 2015, New York magazine posted nine photos showing "times Joe Biden creepily whispered in women’s ears."

But this Facebook post is extremely out of context. We found the original photo, among others, accompanying a June 6, 2015, Associated Press story about the funeral of Beau Biden, the former Delaware attorney general and son of Joe Biden who died of brain cancer.

The photo was taken by photographer Patrick Semansky. The caption says: "Vice President Joe Biden embraces his grandson Hunter before funeral services for Hunter’s father, former Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, Saturday, June 6, 2015, at St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church in Wilmington, Del."

We reached out to Semansky to ask more about the image.

"The extended Biden family walked in a procession behind a hearse carrying Beau Biden’s casket," he told PolitiFact in an email. "They stopped roughly 30 feet in front of me, at the church’s front door, as a military honor guard removed the casket from the hearse and carried it inside for a funeral service. At different moments, the VP leaned over to comfort his grandson and granddaughter as they watched the honor guard and then followed the casket inside."

Semansky shared other photos from that day, including one that shows him kissing the top of his granddaughter’s head as she stands holding her mother’s hand, one that shows him holding his granddaughter’s hand with his arm around Beau Biden’s widow, and one that shows Joe Biden, his wife, his son’s widow and his grandchildren holding hands in a line as they approached the hearse.

Our ruling
The Facebook post suggests that Biden is behaving inappropriately with a boy. And without context, it’s unclear what’s happening in the photo. Is he covering the child’s mouth? Is he whispering in his ear? The post exploits this ambiguity, leading to comments that take the image as confirmation that the former vice president is a "pedophile" or "handsie."

Rather, he is comforting his grieving grandchildren as they say goodbye to their dad.

We rate this post Pants on Fire!
Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 10:15 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry it the same kind of **** that was used against Hillary being recycle now against Biden.

Sorry, but none of that detracts from what Joe is seen doing in the video at the bottom of page one of this thread. I assume that you still hold on to the hope that none of what is seen in the video is real because videos can be altered.

However, the only reason you want to believe that the video is not real and must have been altered is because you understand damn well what it shows. Is your point that Joe must have been comforting those girls because they were grieving?
glitterbag
 
  4  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 10:27 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
. . . but his behavior on camera with children (and women) lends strongly to a perception that he does get some sort of sex-related satisfaction touching them, kissing their heads and hair, sniffing them, and otherwise invading their space in a sexual-type manner.

I agree. That is pretty hard to miss.


I viewed the clip, noticed the slo-mo on several parts....but dang, then I saw it was an INFOWARs production. Call me a skeptic, but I have serious concerns about anything manufactured by Alex Jones....Jones is the steadfast 'journalist' who invented the whole children being held for prostitution in the non-existent basement of a DC pizza restaurant (by Hillary Clinton). A lunatic from North Carolina was so distressed by this outrageous lie he drove up armed with a loaded shotgun and terrorized the restaurant demanding to be taken to the basement.

I susopect Alex Jones is the only one getting sexual pleasure from the stories he fabricates and the situations he embellishes.
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:00 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
Sorry it the same kind of **** that was used against Hillary being recycle now against Biden.

Sorry, but none of that detracts from what Joe is seen doing in the video at the bottom of page one of this thread. I assume that you still hold on to the hope that none of what is seen in the video is real because videos can be altered.

However, the only reason you want to believe that the video is not real and must have been altered is because you understand damn well what it shows. Is your point that Joe must have been comforting those girls because they were grieving?


Sorry I am not stupid enough to not know the history of campaigns containing out right lies that are being used by the far right so no I do not think that Biden happen to be pedophile no matter what a likely doctor video happen to show.

Try selling this nonsense to those who happen to also believe that Obama is a secret Muslim, or that Hillary murder a man in the park by the white house or whatever...........

Just for my own information do you happen to have any shame at all when it come to aiding the libeling of Biden base on a video from one of the worst far right web site that had support most of the past wild claims again Hillary and Obama?
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  2  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:14 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Glennn wrote:

Quote:
. . . but his behavior on camera with children (and women) lends strongly to a perception that he does get some sort of sex-related satisfaction touching them, kissing their heads and hair, sniffing them, and otherwise invading their space in a sexual-type manner.

I agree. That is pretty hard to miss.


I viewed the clip, noticed the slo-mo on several parts....but dang, then I saw it was an INFOWARs production. Call me a skeptic, but I have serious concerns about anything manufactured by Alex Jones....Jones is the steadfast 'journalist' who invented the whole children being held for prostitution in the non-existent basement of a DC pizza restaurant (by Hillary Clinton). A lunatic from North Carolina was so distressed by this outrageous lie he drove up armed with a loaded shotgun and terrorized the restaurant demanding to be taken to the basement.

I susopect Alex Jones is the only one getting sexual pleasure from the stories he fabricates and the situations he embellishes.


Well we all have some ideas of what Jones is likely getting out of spreading such nonsense but I frankly have no clue what Glennn might be getting from aiding him and people like him.

Then there is the question of if this attack on Biden work to the point he is no longer in the running who will be the next victim of this manner of attack?

My guess is that they will next go after a woman claiming she have a dozen or more abortions.
glitterbag
 
  4  
Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:45 pm
@BillRM,
I honestly don't think Glennn is assisting Alex Jones, I think he saw the video and found it unsettling. I grew up with people like Joe Biden, they older men always fussed over the girls in a protective way, warning your brothers to look out for you and the older women always complimented the boys, "oh, he's goinna be a heartbreaker", that sort of stuff. The Uncle Joe's weren't the ones I had to worry about, it was the neighbor kid's grandfather that molested me when I was about 9, it was the older brother of a teen friend we had to hide from, when my first husband left, it was the guy at work I barely knew who offered unwelcome help and my other neighbor's husband who would show up at places the same time I did.

But that's been my experience, but in todays age Joe certainly needs to pull back.......but I don't think he's a pedophile or a racist. The democrats really need to remember who they are running against, and it shouldn't be each other.

Glennn
 
  0  
Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 07:56 am
Correct! I looked at the video and I found it disturbing for obvious reasons. Apparently, if Alex Jones has said it was disturbing, that means that it's not reasonable to find it disturbing. Interesting bit of logic there. You can listen to the video with no sound and clearly see that Joe is into sniffing, stroking, and kissing the hair and faces of girls whom he is not the uncle of.

I've asked posters on this thread to produce something that shows that this is a common practice of politicians. No one can find footage of anyone doing to girls what Joe can't stop himself from doing. Joe is incapable of reading the body language of those girls that he can't keep his hands off, despite their recoiling from his touch. He's either oblivious to it, or he just doesn't give a damn. Either way, that makes him pretty ignorant, doesn't it.

And again, the OP asked the question of why Joe is perceived as a pedophile by some. That's why I posted the video at the bottom of page one. It answers that question. And I don't know about the rest of you here, but I don't care to send the message to my daughter that it's okay for a man to do what Joe likes to do. I don't want them thinking that a good girl doesn't make a fuss.

Any questions?
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/20/2019 at 12:32:18