Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 10:38 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

What’s weird to me is that people have told him they were uncomfortable with his aggressive physical touching—they’ve TOLD him—and he still does it and jokes about it.

This is a lot like his predisposition to plagiarize and outright lie, knowingly. His staff tells him and he just says ‘don’t worry about it,’ and continues using other people’s biographies as his own.

You can’t even blame this on age. He’s just a liar. He obviously feels entitled to touch who he wants and lie with (he thinks) impunity.

LOL too bad he is not as great a liar as Trump otherwise he could deal with the man on equal footing.
Lash

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 10:47 am
@BillRM,
THAT’s what you take away from this? You would vote for Joe Biden?
Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 10:56 am
@Lash,
Quote:
What’s weird to me is that people have told him they were uncomfortable with his aggressive physical touching—they’ve TOLD him—and he still does it and jokes about it.

What's even weirder is the line of people here taking their turns defending that kind of behavior. And now they're trying the comparison tactic again; like if Trump is a bigger liar than Joe, then that cancels out Joe's behavior toward girls.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:02 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

THAT’s what you take away from this? You would vote for Joe Biden?

There is not a large percent of the population I would not vote for to stop Trump and his Russians allies from doing great harm not only to this nation but to the whole western alliance.

Here is how our current president act toward women as a class in his own words.
Feel free to tell us after listening to that tape how we should be concern about Biden behaviors.

Lash

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:04 am
@Glennn,
So ******* bizarre.

We’ve been so groomed to fight for a shitty person who may or may not be a few degrees less shitty than another shitty person. We’ve created this vortex rapidly drilling to the lowest possible point.

Even though people have seen the electoral cheating, have heard a candidate admit to a private and public policy slate, and saw noise machines employed to prevent the public from hearing a speech by a presidential front runner to her well-heeled donors, they’re still playing the same game.

They deserve Trump and they’ll have him til they wake up and vote only for candidates who are honest and have policies for the people.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:05 am
@BillRM,
I don’t give a **** about Trump! You have 20 people to choose from. Biden’s the worst. Pick better!
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:12 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I don’t give a **** about Trump! You have 20 people to choose from. Biden’s the worst. Pick better!

That is your opinion not mine as I see the attacks of Biden as a means by Trump allies including the Russians to try to knock out the one man most likely to beat Trump.
Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:14 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Feel free to tell us after listening to that tape how we should be concern about Biden behaviors.

Actually, we should be concerned about the girls whose hair and faces he likes to stoke, sniff, and kiss. You know, like the girls in the video at the bottom of page one; the ones Joe can't seem to get enough of. And poor Joe doesn't seem to have the capacity to sense when these girls recoil from his touching, sniffing, and kissing.
Lash

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:16 am
@BillRM,
Kamala Harris and Cory Booker: Russians? Russian operatives? Patsys?

How about Joe Biden is a racist from way back and too stupid to hide it? We’ve got a zillion receipts to prove it.

Everything you don’t like can’t be blamed on Russia. You’ll find yourself muttering to dust bunnies in a nursing home.

And I blame crazy Rachel Maddow for that ****.

Try to snap out of it.
Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:20 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
I see the attacks of Biden as a means by Trump allies including the Russians to try to knock out the one man most likely to beat Trump.

The attacks on Joe, when it comes to his behavior toward girls as seen on the video at the bottom of page one, is about his behavior toward girls.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:22 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
Feel free to tell us after listening to that tape how we should be concern about Bid behaviors.

Actually, i sniff, and kiss. You know, like the girls in the video at the bottom of page one; the ones Joe can't seem to get enough of. And poor Joe doesn't seem to have the capacity to sense when these girls recoil from his touching, sniffing, and kissing.

Yes indeed first of all the technology to fake videos have reach the point that unless there are other proof that an event had occur you can forget videos and that technology does not even request a state actor such as Trump friends the Russians to created any longer.

Example Speaker Nancy Pelosi was not drunk as Videos try to imply.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:24 am
Biden is out of it. He will not get Obama's endorsement and no one believes it is because he asked Obama not to. It does not make sense for the Democrats to nominate an old white man. They consider older white men their enemy and the vast majority of them wicked racists.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:39 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker: Russians? Russian operatives? Patsys?

How about Joe Biden is a racist from way back and too stupid to hide it? We’ve got a zillion receipts to prove it.

Everything you don’t like can’t be blamed on Russia. You’ll find yourself muttering to dust bunnies in a nursing home.

And I blame crazy Rachel Maddow for that ****.

Try to snap out of it.

Of course you would never blame the Russians or parts of the Trump campaign for that matter.

Next I know you wish for a very weak candidate to go up against the real racist who was once fine for not renting to blacks an then took out full pages adv
for the death penalty to be apply to four young black men who turn out to be innocent of rape.

To this day the man refused to admitted he was wrong.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:39 am
@BillRM,
You misquoted me. What I said was:

Actually, we should be concerned about the girls whose hair and faces he likes to stoke, sniff, and kiss. You know, like the girls in the video at the bottom of page one; the ones Joe can't seem to get enough of. And poor Joe doesn't seem to have the capacity to sense when these girls recoil from his touching, sniffing, and kissing.

Now let's get to the rest of your ridiculousness.
Quote:
Yes indeed first of all the technology to fake videos have reach the point that unless there are other proof that an event had occur you can forget videos

Are you saying that what you see Joe doing to the girls in the video at the bottom of page one is a product of video manipulation; that he really didn't sniff, stoke, and kiss the faces and hair of those girls? Is that what you're saying?
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:54 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

You misquoted me. What I said was:

Now let's get to the rest of your ridiculousness.
Quote:
Yes indeed first of all the technology to fake videos have reach the point that unless there are other proof that an event had occur you can forget videos

Are you saying that what you see Joe doing to the girls in the video at the bottom of page one is a product of video manipulation; that he really didn't sniff, stoke, and kiss the faces and hair of those girls? Is that what you're saying?

I am saying that videos by themselves is no longer proof one way or the other thanks to technology advancing.

Once more the speaker of the house was not drunk in the white house as one video that had been work on show.
Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:13 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I am saying that videos by themselves is no longer proof one way or the other thanks to technology advancing.

Yeah, I know what you are saying about video technology. What I'm asking you is: Do you think that the reason that the video at the bottom of page one shows Biden sniffing, stroking, and kissing the hair of girls is because it was altered? Simple yes or no will do.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:22 pm
The evidence that Joe likes to sniff, stroke, and kiss the hair and faces of girls regardless of their reaction is on the video, unless you want to insist that what is seen on the video at the bottom of page one is not real and did not happen. Is that what you're saying? Again, a simple yes or no will do.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:22 pm

Glennn wrote:

Quote:

Yeah, I know what you are saying about video technology. What I'm asking you is: Do you think that the reason that the video at the bottom of page one shows Biden sniffing, stroking, and kissing the hair of girls is because it was altered? Simple yes or no will do.

LOL an opinion without facts behind it one way or the other is worthless but I do know in this day an age you not draw conclusions without other evidence then videos with special note of when there are plenty of actors who can produce videos to show anything at all an have reasons to do so.
Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:26 pm
@BillRM,
So I think it is safe to say that you refuse to answer yes to my question because you actually do know better than to make the ridiculous claim that the sniffing, stroking, and kissing of those girls' faces and hair as seen in the video at the bottom of page one is a product of video manipulation.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:31 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

So I think it is safe to say that you refuse to answer yes to my question because you actually do know better than to make the ridiculous claim that the sniffing, stroking, and kissing of those girls' faces and hair as seen in the video at the bottom of page one is a product of video manipulation.

Unless you can show evidence that that video was not work on the video proof nothing once more no matter how must you would wish it to to do so.