Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 12:43 pm
@JGoldman10,
Oh, I'm sorry. You're quite right. It was Max who was off-topic. The only thing you're guilty of is hitching a ride on a derailed train.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 04:11 pm
But anyway, the reason some folks are making jokes about Joe Biden being a pedophile is because there is video footage--which can be seen at the bottom of page two of this thread--that shows why he has drawn such suspicion.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 04:35 pm
@Glennn,
There is no video footage of Biden having sex with children.

This is a political hit job, pure and simple. It is democrats fighting democrats in the most vulgar, nasty way possible.

It is almost as if Glennn wants Trump to be reelected.
Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 04:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
There is no video footage of Biden having sex with children.

This is like talking to a stump.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that you produce the post of mine in which I said that there is video footage of Joe having sex with children. The only thing I've produced is a video that shows the reason why some folks make jokes about Joe being a pedophile. Since that's the question in the OP, I thought I'd show him the reason for that suspicion.

And by the way, I don't like Trump. I don't like any of them.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:07 pm
@Glennn,
This is a political hit job.

There are equivalent videos that some people use as an excuse for suspecting that Hillary Clinton ran a child prostitution ring.

It is a dirty trick, Democrats attacking Democrats in the most ugly way possible.

I wish you would just admit it
Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:16 pm
@maxdancona,
I think what you're really mad and crying about is that someone had the nerve to open up a thread that asks the question: Why is Joe Biden being labeled a pedophile, and why are some folks making jokes about him being one?

I think you should direct your anger at the OP. But what on earth did you think you would find in such a thread? I would recommend that you avoid this thread because you're obviously too emotional to participate.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:19 pm
@Glennn,
Yes, I am angry!

This is a slimy political hit job against Joe Biden by fellow Democrats.

The reason that Joe Biden is being labeled a pedophile is that this is a political hit job by fellow Democrats. That is the reason you are posting and supporting these videos.

This is a political dirty trick.
BillRM

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:33 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Yes, I am angry!

This is a slimy political hit job against Joe Biden by fellow Democrats.

The reason that Joe Biden is being labeled a pedophile is that this is a political hit job by fellow Democrats. That is the reason you are posting and supporting these videos.

This is a political dirty trick.

So you are of the opinion that those driving such nonsense are Democrats for myself I see Russians behind my computer screen as they would not wish to need to have Trump run against Biden.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:38 pm
@BillRM,
I think the crazier parts of the Democratic coalition are behind this. They really don't like Joe Biden.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Yes, I am angry!

That's already been established. Your emotional investment in this topic is noted.
Quote:
The reason that Joe Biden is being labeled a pedophile is that this is a political hit job by fellow Democrats.

Whoa there, buddy, slow down and take a breath--a deep breath. Um, I'm not a democrat or a republican. You just need for me to be one so that you can vent.
Quote:
That is the reason you are posting and supporting these videos.

Again, slow down there, buddy. I've posted only one video in this entire thread. And I posted it because it pertains to the question posed by the OP. I think you don't understand how internet debate forums work. If I were to paraphrase your last couple of posts, they would read: STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!!

The video I provided--the one at the bottom of page one--shows that Joe likes to sniff and stroke the hair and faces of girls. That's all that's been said.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:47 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
If I were to paraphrase your last couple of posts, they would read: STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!!

Yes, you got it.

This is a political hit job. Stop it.
Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Stop it.

No.

Now what? Are you going to scream some more, or what?

Perhaps you should consider staying away from this, and other, threads that make you angry, since you genuinely seem incapable of defending his behavior as seen on that video at the bottom of page one with anything other than: STOP IT!
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 06:08 pm
It is too late for editing my posts prior to my last post, so I am unable to change them. But I would like to say that I have been indicating that the pertinent video is at the bottom of page two when it is actually at the bottom of page one.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:22 pm
@Glennn,
Does this video have any actual evidence that Joe Biden has sex with children, or is it just a political hit piece mashup someone made to insinuate that Joe Biden has sex with children?

This is a nasty political trick. The right wing played the same trick mashing up videos to insinuate that Hillary Clinton runs a child prostitution ring.
Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:40 pm
@maxdancona,
The video--the one at the bottom of page one--was posted in response to the OP's question of why Joe Biden is being labeled a pedophile, and why some folks are making jokes about him being one. I see that you would like it if no one had responded to that question. However, what you like and don't like has no bearing on what I, or anyone else, posts in response to that question.

Why are you whining and screaming about that video if you believe that Joe's behavior towards those girls is completely normal? Please, do tell . . .
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 09:17 pm
@Glennn,
Anyone can watch the video. It is a typical hit piece, creepy music, pictures and clips played in succession with a creepy narrator telling you how to think while viewing them.

This is a conspiracy theory video, the same editing style the 9/11 truthers or anti-vaxers use.
Glennn

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 09:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Well the one thing that everyone can do after watching the video is to ask themselves whether or not Joe crossed the line. You're worried that people will watch his behavior and call it what it is.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 02:42 am
To whom it may concern:

I knew I'd seen a "Creepy Joe Biden" video on this site — but it was posted by Builder, not coldjoint — those radical populists are hard to tell apart sometimes.

0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 08:21 am
At hightor:

Ah, so you attributed the video to the wrong poster, and you thought it was two weeks ago when it was actually four months. Good to know that you finally got that all straightened out in your mind. Now if only you could tell the difference between purring cats and recoiling girls . . .
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 10:19 am
What’s weird to me is that people have told him they were uncomfortable with his aggressive physical touching—they’ve TOLD him—and he still does it and jokes about it.

This is a lot like his predisposition to plagiarize and outright lie, knowingly. His staff tells him and he just says ‘don’t worry about it,’ and continues using other people’s biographies as his own.

You can’t even blame this on age. He’s just a liar. He obviously feels entitled to touch who he wants and lie with (he thinks) impunity.