Can Souls in Hell be Forgiven and Saved and Go to Heaven?

neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 12:41 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:
- if there is a hell (only the bible says so).
See!

You do have something in common with Romeo.

Failure to understand that the Bible does not support human immortality.
Psalm 145: 4 clearly states for a human at death "On that very day his thoughts perish."
timur

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 01:53 pm
@neologist,
Because the bible says that humans rot in hell?

I thought it was only the souls and every christian knows that souls are immortal, don't they?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 02:33 pm
Neologist said:
Quote:
Failure to understand that the Bible does not support human immortality. Psalm 145: 4 clearly states for a human at death "On that very day his thoughts perish"

But mate the Psalms were written before Jesus was born to set things straight!
Jesus said -"..whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:26)
So you can argue it out with him when you meet him..Wink

neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 03:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
So, John the Baptist. Did he go to heaven or not?
How about David?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 04:09 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

I thought it was only the souls and every christian knows that souls are immortal, don't they?
Nominal christians maybe. Otherwise, no
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 06:31 pm
Neologist asked:
Quote:
How about David?

Well Paul warned us not to try guessing who might or might not make it through the pearlies- "My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)
so why ask me?..Wink

neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 07:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wrote:
How about David?
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Well Paul warned us not to try guessing who might or might not make it through the pearlies- "My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)
so why ask me?..Wink
Oh, I thought you might attempt a wishy-washy explanation for Matthew 11:11: "Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has risen no one greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."

But you just sidestepped it

When you figure it out, step over to Acts 2:34: "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand" The word LORD. BTW. comes from Psalm 110:1, where the quote originated.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 07:07 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wrote:
Failure to understand that the Bible does not support human immortality. Psalm 145: 4 clearly states for a human at death "On that very day his thoughts perish"
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
But mate the Psalms were written before Jesus was born to set things straight!
Jesus said -"..whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:26)
So you can argue it out with him when you meet him..Wink
Yeah, but . . .
How does that all fit in with Revelation 21: 1-4 "1Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’b or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”"
Notice God dwelling with his people on the new earth, not his people dwelling with him in his domain.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 13 Oct, 2013 11:28 am
Neologist quoted Revelation:
Quote:
.."I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away"..

That's purely symbolic mate..Smile
As you can see, it says our old earth will disappear, to be replaced by a new one.
That doesn't necessarily mean it'll be a new atoms-and-molecules planet in space, it means a purely spiritual non-material place in a "paradise dimension" somewhere, where we become, in Jesus's words, "as angels" (Mark 12:25), or "spiritual life forms", the final stage of human evolution..Smile
"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 05:19 pm
@extra medium,
Why in the hell?We ought to look that we don't get there!
The judgement will not be in the hell if I am right. It will be a state of sleeping till the judgement by God decides hell or not.

Some think there will be forgivness to all. They ought to read bible and will find out, that some cases won"t be asmusing God.
I don't talk about murderer or thiefs. They will be judged for hell.
I count the usually society . Such who don't have a relationship to Jesus , or does remember to Jesus only in bad times.

Who is cheating, lesbian and faggots. To take substances , too much alcohol , sex without being married .According bible.
Tekla

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 06:26 pm
@extra medium,
PS.:
People who passed away yet, are sleeping I suppose.

And to drink occasionally is o.k. , because Jesus made water to wine.

Another important point is to don't have another God before God. No admire mary , angels etc.Angels were in bible's time real humans.

According bible we will judge angles once.

Pope is useless to, because on revelation it says the antichrist has golden rings and purple garments, living near the 7 hills .What means that hills are situated in Rome really.

Why pope and mary when Jesus is being around? Catholics led christmas to christians. But christmas is annoying God according the revelation.

Caesaer did create christmas for a totally other purpose.

To be a witness of Jehovas isn't opportun to please God. They have their own and different bible . Myth as God would want we should reject human blood.

God says to refuse blood of animals only, for prevent infections. Jehovas don't adore Jesus and treat him like humans.

We have to refuse Allah, because God doesn't do negotiations with Allah in heavens about suicide attacks or mummed muslimas.

If we get all of this we are saved.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 06:34 pm
@Tekla,
did you know that the word hell is used in the early manuscripts of the bible? it was translated in to support the platonic theory of a burning underworld.

Do you have scriptural evidence that such a place exists? There doesnt appear to be a hell in the Genesis account, which I imagine would be quite an oversight both in the creation of all things and in the dealings of God with Adam and Eve.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 08:50 pm
@Smileyrius,
Smileyrius wrote:

did you know that the word hell is used in the early manuscripts of the bible?

The early manuscripts of the bible were written in English?
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 02:51 am
@extra medium,
I forgot to say Allah is a myth , to refuse him does mean that he would exist.

Nowhere is it says on the birthday of Jesus.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 09:15 pm
@extra medium,

Luke 16:19-26
19 "There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day.
20 "But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate,
21 "desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 "So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried.
23 "And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'
25 "But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.
26 'And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.'
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 07:44 pm
@Squeakybro,
How much of that parable is to be taken literally?
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 08:38 pm
@neologist,
Well you should start with this.
25 "But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.
26 'And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.'
Smileyrius

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:58 am
@Squeakybro,
5 Questions my friend, I hope you will indulge me

1) So was Jesus speaking in parable, or was he using these characters to describe a real life event?
2)Can a dead man speak to Abraham?
3)Can fire harm the dead?
4)Why do you suppose that the rich man did not ask for the fire to be quenched? a dip of the finger is not going to help a man engulfed in flames
5)Is this real fire or is it symbolic?

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 06:36 am
@Smileyrius,
If you knew the Holy Spirit you would know by the context that the Holy Spirit would quote them to you. find the Holy Spirit.
Smileyrius

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 07:01 am
@Squeakybro,
Ok tell you what, I'll have a prayer and a decent study, and Ill come back to you with a well gathered answer. But if I take this one, you take the next one Smile
0 Replies