Can Souls in Hell be Forgiven and Saved and Go to Heaven?

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:38 am
@neologist,
Neo mate, you said earlier-
"When I'm wrong, I fess up to it" (21 Sep 013)
"I'm no genius..One of my main reasons for posting here is to sharpen my understanding" (21 Sep 013)

So you admit to sometimes being wrong, and you admit to needing to sharpen your understanding.
I admire your candour but obviously your many years in the clutches of the JW's has done you no good at all.
So we're worlds apart because I'm NEVER wrong, and my Bible knowledge is SECOND TO NONE, so which of the two of us should people string with to stand the best chance of getting through the pearlies, you or me?..Wink
neologist

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 05:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
So we're worlds apart because I'm NEVER wrong, and my Bible knowledge is SECOND TO NONE, so which of the two of us should people string with to stand the best chance of getting through the pearlies, you or me?..
Really!?!? So this doesn't apply to you?
"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." (1 Corinthians 10;12)

BTW. I'm not aiming for the "pearlies"; but I can see how this applies to us both: " For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth,+ and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.+ 22 As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth;+ and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it." (Proverbs 2:21,22)

I'd wave good bye, but you would not be awake to see it.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 03:38 am
@neologist,
Mate, as a JW you're obliged to unthinkingly cough up their wacky teachings without thinking for yourself just as a cat coughs up tangled convoluted furballs..Smile
You've already admitted that you sometimes make mistakes -"When I'm wrong, I fess up to it" (Neologist 21 Sep 013) which indicates your JW beliefs are built on shaky foundations of sand and that you're timid and unsure of yourself.
By contrast I'm tough and confident-
"..as a Christian,thank God you bear that name....that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured" (1 Peter 4:16, Col 4:12)

My fans pick up on my confidence and it rubs off on them as their feedback shows..Smile-
Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only insprire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way. WAY TO GO waymarker!!!"
Evenflow- I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"

Mick (aka Romeo Fabulini), Plymouth UK 2011
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/POS-swagger.gif~original
neologist

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 09:26 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
...You've already admitted that you sometimes make mistakes -"When I'm wrong, I fess up to it" (Neologist 21 Sep 013) which indicates your JW beliefs are built on shaky foundations of sand and that you're timid and unsure of yourself.
By contrast I'm tough and confident-. . .
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 10:59 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Is that really you? Razz
I have an idea:
Let's arm wrestle for it. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 12:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/ExIS/mike3.png
Yeah, Mick. We'll arm wrestle. My arms are as big as those legs. I don't dare show my face; it will scare the $%^& out of ya.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 05:38 pm
Muscles count for nothing in my endurance sport of cycling, here's me in my glory days; longest cycle-camping trip I did was an 800-mile bike ride from Leicester (England) to Paris and back over 8 days..Smile
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/cyclng74.jpg~original
neologist

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 06:08 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Come to think of it, you might have me on that face thing. Laughing
Intrepid

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 08:37 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Then let me present this stunning still from it (Poor Old Spike is my wargaming name)-

This seems to explain a lot
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 08:40 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Come to think of it, you might have me on that face thing. Laughing

Smile
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 04:16 am
You could have a point guys, one of the first girls i asked for a date said "**** off and kill yerself you ugly b*stard".
But my pal Jimmy said "It's alright, it means she fancies you"..Smile
0 Replies

jpoie

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 11:41 pm
@extra medium,
God have done all the things to help us be in heaven he have sent the 12 then the 72 now the Church we all have given equal chances to live our life on earth in accordance with Gods will, Go administer that he want all souls in Heaven however it is a choice for us to take--the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man clearly state it all that those in hell can never be save--Hindi po nagkulang ang Dios na ipaalam sa lahat na dapat na magbago at tayo ay magsibalik na lahaat ke Kristo, kung tayo namn po ay mapunta dun yun po ay kasalanan din natin dahil hindi tayo nakinig--dun sa heaven di na po tayo makaramdam ng awa sa mga taong hindi nakikinig Justice po kasi ang Dios kailangan lang talaga na may ginawa na po tayo ngayon para mgabago in the end God will look at your works your struggles to be Good to be with God---Heaven is opened when Jesus died on the Cross yun pong all dead will hear the voice of the lord happens in the 3 day death of Jesus at that time they can now enter heaven hindi na po mangyari an ulit dahil sa pagbabalik ni Jesus ay siya na po ay isang Judge at ang naging mabait mapunta sa Paraiso at ang masama sa Impierno po--just my opimion thanx for reading.
0 Replies

glitchgov

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 12:25 am
@extra medium,
I know for absolute certain that human souls in Hell have NO CHANCE for forgiveness.

How do I know this? There is no such thing as hell or heaven. It's all man-made. Asking for confirmation about anything to do with Heaven or Hell is like asking confirmation about what the Power Ball numbers are going to be later tonight. They don't know... they never have and they never will.

Have you ever read the ridiculous things in the Bible? Really read them... other than the 10 popular verses they like to promote over and over. Versus that talk about owning slaves. Versus about women not being equal to men.

Face it, the Bible was made by man and there are a lot of questionable parts in it.

I believe religion was made to do a few things... explain how things came about... and to scare people into doing the 'right thing' with the fear of possibly going to hell if they didn't. So many regions have similar screen plays... I mean religions and gods.

Good luck with all that though.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 10:00 am
Glitchgov claimed:
Quote:
There is no such thing as hell or heaven.....
ridiculous things in the Bible....Versus that talk about owning slaves. Versus about women not being equal to men.

PROVE there's no heaven or hell..Wink
As for slaves and women, check this-
"law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful... for slave traders and liars and perjurers.." (1 Tim 1:9)
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 10:12 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
François de la Rochefoucauld
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 10:54 am
No one has to prove that there is no heaven nor hell. People who make claims have the burden of proving them. The more extravagent the claim, the more rigorous the proof required. This joker must be all of 13 years old, unless he lied when he registered, and is not even that old.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 11:40 am
But if there's no hell, why did Jesus give his life to warn us about it?
Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 11:42 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's a typical "have you stopped beating your wife" question--a loaded question. To attempt to answer it would be to accept the premise. I don't accept the premise.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 11:45 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Too many ifs here:

- If Jesus existed (no sure proof that he existed).
- If he gave his life to warn us (no other source than what the bible says).
- if there is a hell (only the bible says so).

And so on..

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 12:13 pm
Timur wrote:
Quote:
If Jesus existed (no sure proof that he existed)

For centuries atheists used to crow "There was no such place as Nazareth in Jesus's time", but now the ancient ruins have been found so who do they think lived there, Mary Poppins?..Wink

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/nazareth-digB.gif
0 Replies