Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 05:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
What you going to do for his second term? Shocked
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 08:20 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
How is the system not working? The bad rulings are being overturned.

Because it's not good for the president to be stopped and have to wait for months every time he exercises standard powers of the presidency.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 08:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
makes him a con man and a bigass liar. Even he expected not to win, thats why his regime is such a cluster **** of dysfunction.

Fascism is acreeping

Could you please give in your own words one and only one example of fascism being promoted by the Trump administration?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 08:36 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Could you please give in your own words one and only one example of fascism being promoted by the Trump administration?

That would be nice. I doubt if you will get an answer.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 09:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

That would be nice. I doubt if you will get an answer.

I didn't the last time I asked for an example. Isn't it lovely to throw around serious accusations and never have to back any of them up?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 10:44 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Isn't it lovely to throw around serious accusations and never have to back any of them up?

It is the arrogance they have thinking that if they disapprove that is enough to convince others. They(Farmerman and others) have already fallen for it. But a lot of it goes on. Every time I call someone out I either hear I am on ignore, or bigot, racist, or hater. He has nothing.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 03:34 am
@Brandon9000,
just read this cuz i cant type it all up...but trump is following up on fascism :
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/30/trump-borrows-tricks-of-fascism-pittsburgh
farmerman

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 08:52 am
@coldjoint,
I dont recall you ever "having anything" worth debate, it merely calls for revulsion.

Youve drunk the KoolAid

Youve eaten the whole kielbasi

Youre basically harmless , why ignore you? I can scoot right by all your pink bannertype .

farmerman

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 08:57 am
@Brandon9000,
Sorry but you guys ngage in mutual maturbation hen someone doesnt respond immediately and thus, bunchs of up thumb posts from your fellow travellers occurs.

Ill start with one.
TRUMP has created an "Us or them" context in dealing with journalism. He appears to have successfully had FOX news (surely on of the MSM's) aligned with his thinking, to the total demonization of the others .
A free press is one of the first things to be oppressed in a rising fascisti state.

Remember, it doesnt happen in one night, it grows.
oralloy

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 09:23 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
Because it's not good for the president to be stopped and have to wait for months every time he exercises standard powers of the presidency.

As long as it's not a matter of urgency I don't see how it is a big problem.

And what's the alternative?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 10:59 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
A free press is one of the first things to be oppressed in a rising fascisti state.

The press is oppressing the president. It is their "un-freedom" and slavery to the real fascists trying to depose him that is the threat. The press no longer reports the facts, it publishes innuendo, all unproven, and lies fabricated by political opponents.

It(the Press) also omits any success the administration has had. They are just a propaganda wing of the real fascists.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 11:02 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I dont recall you ever "having anything" worth debate, it merely calls for revulsion.

What does that have to do with you not answering the question about what the administration has done that is fascist.

Just say you have nothing, and go insult your cows, it means nothing to me. I suppose it means something to the other arrogant blowholes, carry on.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 01:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
..omits any success the administration has had.

Wait, are you claiming that this administration has actually had a success of some sort? (creativity with their growing list of alternate facts, doesn't count).

Everything which has taken place during the Trump times has been reported. Several times! Even the most liberal media reveal the stuff. They also run a little something known as fact checks. Turns out, Trump has yet to truly do anything (other than moan, groan, whine, wail and destroy).

The media also offers opinions. These may not meet with your beliefs. That's how it goes. If you can refute what they say, then do so. Otherwise, hush up.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 02:30 pm
@Sturgis,

Quote:
Wait, are you claiming that this administration has actually had a success of some sort?

The economy, the wages are rising, and minority unemployment is the lowest it has ever been. Military men and women got a raise. And he has lowered some costs on prescription drugs.

That is success, and he is keeping promises, that is a first in my lifetime.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 11:33 pm
@coldjoint,
The items you wish to credit Trump with, are from programs and policies put in place during the Obama administration and yes, even the George W. Bush years.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 11:57 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
are from programs and policies put in place during the Obama administration

Try your own words. Bullshit anyway. Obama's regulations killed small business and his failure open our energy potential with silly EPA nonsense.
Trump removed those regulations and cut cooperate taxes. You see the results and are only repeating rhetoric without a bit of proof behind it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 12:23 am
@Sturgis,
This is Trump's economy. Obama has nothing to do with it.
farmerman

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 05:58 am
@oralloy,
HA, if it erent for OBAMA feeding us back a well healed vibrant economy, Plump would have no sunrise about which to brag. Of that you cannot deny. ALL your economy crap is GOP "Marketing" thats all
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 09:12 am
@farmerman,
Trump is the President. This is his economy.

Obama is the guy who murdered Pontiac.