15
   

Four ways Trump is trying to be king.

 
 
Baldimo
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 09:17 am
@farmerman,
There was nothing vibrant in Obama economy for the last 2 years of his term, it was stagnant with no movement, I've already addressed this in the last couple of weeks.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 06:49 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
kaylie-the-cutter wrote:
just read this cuz i cant type it all up...but trump is following up on fascism :
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/30/trump-borrows-tricks-of-fascism-pittsburgh

No, I won't. I said one and only one example in your own words,because it's far too easy to link in pages and pages of someone else's thoughts. At such time as you have some of your own ideas, we can discuss it. Just a minute while I link in someone else's 5 page article on why Trump is the greatest president of all time for you to disprove.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 06:50 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Sorry but you guys ngage in mutual maturbation hen someone doesnt respond immediately and thus, bunchs of up thumb posts from your fellow travellers occurs.

Ill start with one.
TRUMP has created an "Us or them" context in dealing with journalism. He appears to have successfully had FOX news (surely on of the MSM's) aligned with his thinking, to the total demonization of the others .
A free press is one of the first things to be oppressed in a rising fascisti state.

Remember, it doesnt happen in one night, it grows.

How has Trump interfered with the freedom of the press?
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 06:51 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
Because it's not good for the president to be stopped and have to wait for months every time he exercises standard powers of the presidency.

As long as it's not a matter of urgency I don't see how it is a big problem.

And what's the alternative?

You don't see how it's a big problem for the president to be stopped and have to wait for months every time he exercises standard powers of the presidency?
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 07:15 pm
@Brandon9000,
I don't think it is every single time.

I also don't think that the issues that are being delayed are matters of great urgency where the delay would cause irreparable harm.

I think that if a matter was actually of great urgency, higher courts would not allow a delay.

Most importantly though, what's the alternative?
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 07:40 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Obama is the guy who murdered Pontiac.

And enabled Iran to kill more Americans.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 08:24 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I don't think it is every single time.

I also don't think that the issues that are being delayed are matters of great urgency where the delay would cause irreparable harm.

I think that if a matter was actually of great urgency, higher courts would not allow a delay.

Most importantly though, what's the alternative?

I believe that for liberal courts to routinely invent fictitious law to stop the president from carrying out any plan they don't agree with is a subversion of the function of the judiciary branch of the government. They are claiming a precedence over the executive branch that the founders didn't intend them to have. They are virtually reducing the president to a figurehead.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 08:37 pm
@Brandon9000,
The Framers intended the President to enforce the law as interpreted by the courts.

Higher level courts seem to be overturning the bogus rulings.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  0  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 07:24 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

farmerman wrote:
Sorry but you guys ngage in mutual maturbation hen someone doesnt respond immediately and thus, bunchs of up thumb posts from your fellow travellers occurs.

Ill start with one.
TRUMP has created an "Us or them" context in dealing with journalism. He appears to have successfully had FOX news (surely on of the MSM's) aligned with his thinking, to the total demonization of the others .
A free press is one of the first things to be oppressed in a rising fascisti state.

Remember, it doesnt happen in one night, it grows.

How has Trump interfered with the freedom of the press?

Utter silence. Liberals throw around vague but serious accusations against the president, but when you ask them to back up their accusations, they head for the hills.

He's made accusations against Trump and then fled when I asked him for evidence several times lately. For example:

https://able2know.org/topic/506904-3#post-6828659
farmerman
 
  4  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 07:30 pm
@Brandon9000,
Ive been OOT for several days. You dont see Trump's demoniztion of the press ?

Then youve got some problems with several " intellectual tropisms"
One doesnt cry and whine at the press because they call out factual information about **** he does on TV and later denies???

You dont believe your own eyes???

my my
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 08:23 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Ive been OOT for several days. You dont see Trump's demoniztion of the press ?

Then youve got some problems with several " intellectual tropisms"
One doesnt cry and whine at the press because they call out factual information about **** he does on TV and later denies???

You dont believe your own eyes???

my my

I didn't ask you how he'd insulted the liberal press. I asked you how he has interfered with freedom of the press. Name one human being in the world who was unable to speak, or write, or broadcast something because of the president.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 09:06 pm
yeh I recall. Trump stated that his inauguration was the most attended in history and the press tried to state that it wasnt so and he begins biting at the air.
Then there was the journalist with the palsy that he mimicked on - air.

Demonization of anyone who calls him out is Plumps stake , all he has to do is tell the truth , but I truly believe he is incapable of not lying strait up. What amazes me is how his "base" just gives him a pass and even denies that he is such a pathological liar in public.

I actually think the press has been rather light on him.(Mostly because much of the print press is owned by guys like Murdoch ), and he likes to lie that news sources like Fox are just small town news sources , when it is actually Trump shills who may as well be on his family payroll .


I
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 09:07 pm
Quote:
You don't see the demonetization of Trump by the press?
Nop, mostly cause he wont release any of his financial information. How can they "demonetize him"?
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 09:18 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

I actually think the press has been rather light on him.

That says a lot about your ability to think, and that is your problem.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 09:23 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Nop, mostly cause he wont release any of his financial information.

When are you releasing yours? He is a citizen and they are stepping all over his rights and the Bill of Rights,. They do not give one good f*ck about our rule of law. It is persecution while Democrats continue to ignore huge problems like immigration. Shitting on the American citizen is an art form with those anti-American pricks and prickettes.
Quote:
How can they "demonetize him"?

A typo.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 05:43 pm
@farmerman,
Brandon9000 wrote:

farmerman wrote:

Ive been OOT for several days. You dont see Trump's demoniztion of the press ?

Then youve got some problems with several " intellectual tropisms"
One doesnt cry and whine at the press because they call out factual information about **** he does on TV and later denies???

You dont believe your own eyes???

my my

I didn't ask you how he'd insulted the liberal press. I asked you how he has interfered with freedom of the press. Name one human being in the world who was unable to speak, or write, or broadcast something because of the president.

Well? Name one human this ever happened to, or are you going to flee again when asked to back up something you claimed?
0 Replies
 
Real Music
 
  2  
Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 08:46 pm
Shep Smith: Journalists are not the enemy of the people.

White House stops CNN reporter from attending a Rose Garden event.
Shepard Smith shares his thoughts on Fox News Channel.

Published on Jul 26, 2018
Real Music
 
  2  
Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 08:48 pm

1. Trump seems to think that the press is suppose to only give him softball easy questions.
2. Trump seems to think that the press is suppose to praise his every action.
3. Trumps seems to think the press is suppose to kiss his ass and only say good things about him.
4. Trump seems to think the press is never suppose to say anything negative about him.
5. I see why Trump admire other authoritarian leaders.
6. Trump wants to rule as an authoritarian dictator just like them.
0 Replies
 
Real Music
 
  2  
Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 08:52 pm
GOP Senator Jeff Flake Blasts Trump's War On Press.

Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) addresses President Donald Trump’s “fake news” rhetoric as reminiscent to Stalin's in this a passionate defense of media and free press.

Published on Jan 17, 2018
Real Music
 
  2  
Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 08:55 pm
Trump Admin Launches Major Attack on Freedom of the Press.

The Trump administration launches a concerted large scale attack on the media
with the goal of labeling it the enemy of the American people.

David Pakman Show
Published on Jul 23, 2018
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/25/2024 at 06:38:56