NewSoul

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 08:56 am
Brahmin,

Re -read your own confusion. If you are a Brahmin and think you are superior to low castes that is a pure confusion, a pure hypocrisy. What do you have that they don't have?

If you think looks make difference since I have heard that awkward blue eyed thing then for sure you are inferior to us. Everybody want to look blond these days, we look better than Europeans Smile kidding. I don't care about looks cuz I am a Muslim.

If you think you are a descendant of whoever wrote your books that does not mean that you wrote them, no matter how much value they have in them.

If you think you are physically more powerful than others then for sure my race is much stronger than yours. We are all very tall, fat, and we work out very often, and it is hard to get us unless you use some suicide techniques Smile

Wake up from your deep sleep Brahmin, If God created us all looking the same and having the same things there would never be a test. God is testing us on our inter-sides and not on our out-sides. He is testing us on how humble, nice, loving, understanding, and helpful with others we are. Nobody should ever feel superior to others because we are all creations of GOD. GOD had created everything in this Universe and whatever we didn't see and has the total right to let to his Kingdom whoever he wants and has the total right to set his rules the way he wants them. But GOD has the ultimate good doings and the ultimate good qualities so he is the most Just. What do your people have that weak low castes don't? Maybe more like arrogance and self-sufficiency. GOD is watching and you have nowhere to hide. I advise you to look to the reality of what your grand fathers have done to your people and you should be set free from your philosophies which promote separations hatred and injustice between same human beings. You should fear none but your Creator who is Just, who will hold you accountable of any wrongdoing and will reward you with your good doings. GOD will honor you if you abstain from being arrogant and attributing every blessings to him and thanking him constantly.

There is no honor worthy than the honor that could come from GOD, the king of all the Universes.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:53 pm
how do the many flaws of hinduism as you point out here, justify the killings that are perpetrated in the name of islam??

how does you post answer ANY of my questions ???
0 Replies

NewSoul

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 04:04 pm
The prophet Muhammad PBUH , more than 1400 years ago, have said :
"Who transgress Islam's laws is not from us (not a Muslim) "

I am a Muslim and against those who transgress Islam and call any sort of injustice that it was done in the name of God. If Muhammad PBUH is still here, he would have fought those hypocrits and brought them to justice.

The reason these criminals do things in the name of GOD , it is because they know that Muslims obey orders of GOD if they find out that there is any sort of injustice. But the majority of Muslims are not foolish to follow those hypocrits.

Michael
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:22 pm
Honestly, right now or for the past couple hundred years, Islam has been like Christianity of the Middle Ages. IF you all recall, Christianity was imperialistic, it started wars, the pope was corrupt, and it killed plenty of Pagans.

Nowadays, Christian say those people werent true Christians who killed others because they werent christians.

Islam is exactly the same way today, lots of killing, feuds, fighting with other countries/religions. Sure the Koran speaks against these atrocities, and sure no where does it say killing is right . . . but it still happens. And it happens alot. Sure they are not the majority, but nevertheless, they were raised muslim, and do theyre killing the name of Islam. Even if Islam is so totally against that stuff, just take some responsibility for it, they are your people, they may be your crazies, but that doesnt make them any less your people.
0 Replies

NewSoul

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:43 pm
The Quran is the truth. It is been the same for more than 1400 years. It has proven its miracles and has shown nothing but mistakes. It is challenging everybody on finding a simple small mistake in all the scientific data or any other issue. Truely the Quran has nothing but the truth and nothing but signs and proofs of the Oneness of GOD, the king and creator of all the Universes.

read instead of saying none-sense. Don't be ignorant like others. Prove to yourself that the Quran is not what Muslims claim. Don't just assume things or let others decide for you what opinion you have about Islam. Are you ok for stating such a comparison without knowing the basics about Islam and knowing what it really is ?
I first was against but after I read and searched in depth I could make a realistic decision on myself and now I am so proud to be a Muslim and I fear none but GOD and that gives me peace between myself by not harming myself and obeying God's laws and between me and others by not oppressing or being unjust with others because any action that I make scares me and make me think twice before taking it.

I have nothing against you brother or Siste Estrucia . Please Read :

Edit: Moderator: Link removed
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 05:03 pm
Youve got to be kidding me . . . i can see why Brahmin was getting annoyed. I bring up some tough things to swallow, and you dont mention them, but go on a pro muslim rant.

I know about Islam, I have be taught about it in world religion courses.

It is not anything special compared to other world religions, honestly. sure you believe its the perfect truth, but so does a buddhist believe his own beliefs are perfect.

Why dont you just own up to the fact that these terrorists, and the Hindu genocide were perpetrated by people who thought they were working in the name of Allah. Even if Islam is so strictly against that, those people are still a product of Islamic belief, and Islamic society.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:19 pm
NewSoul wrote:
The Quran is the truth. It is been the same for more than 1400 years.

Bull. I will ask you again. Where is the oldest surviving Quran located. When was it written.
0 Replies

NewSoul

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 10:50 am
Today, there are thousands of different versions of the Bible in circulation and the transcript has been freely translated from one language to another numerous times. According to Bible scholars themselves, the original scripture is no longer extant. It is nowhere to be found. We have no idea if what we are reading and implementing into our lives and belief system is, indeed, God's teaching.

Muslims believe in the same Omnipotent, All-powerful, Unseen God that the Jews have believed in since Adam. However, unlike the Jews, Muslims join in with the Christians by also believing in Jesus as the "Christ"; "Messiah"; "Logos"; and "Miraculous Conception"; as well as all the previous Biblical prophets and their original scriptures that they brought. Muslims also believe that God is merciful and just to His creatures. So, they deny the concept of the 'Original Sin' [all children are born into the sins of their parents] and the 'Sacrificial Lamb' concept which requires the blood of Jesus, peace be upon him, to atone for the sins of the sinners. This being the case, how can Muslims say that God is just and that His revelation, the Bible, is corrupted? Where is it in God's great plan that His revelation loses all credibility? These are all very excellent questions.

It is a known fact that Jesus was regarded by his followers as a prophet and that what he preached was written down into physical form by his disciples. However, God placed the responsibility on humans to preserve the integrity of this message over time. When the people failed in their duty, it was made necessary for the Holy Qur'an to come into existence in order to correct the teachings that were changed. By God's mercy He revealed His will once again to Muhammad over 600 years later, and his companions similarly wrote it down and compiled it into what became known as The Holy Qur'an. By God's justice He promised that He would preserve it therefore making it the last revelation to humanity. Today an actual seventh century Qur'an, complete and intact, is on display in a museum in Istanbul, Turkey.

Michael
0 Replies

Ibn kumuna

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:46 pm
Quote:
Bull. I will ask you again. Where is the oldest surviving Quran located. When was it written.

Salaam Alaikum

The oldest Qu'ran is located in Yemen--albeit with a few scholars in disagreement concerning its date, orthography, and content.

--Ibn
0 Replies

Ibn kumuna

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:00 pm
Etruscia wrote:
Even if Islam is so totally against that stuff, just take some responsibility for it, they are your people, they may be your crazies, but that doesnt make them any less your people.

Salaam Alaikum

I find this statement problematic. Moral responsibility implies knowledge and obligation to act; not only is one obligated to that act, one is also completely aware of its consequence. If Islam is against terrorism, as you say, and in no way abets terrorism, I don't see how it would follow that Islam should take some--or even all--responsibility for terrorism done in its name. The Abu Gharib scandal is a prime point.

--Ibn
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:34 pm
They should take some responsibility because these people are a product of islamic culture. By the way thanks for actually answering the statement, unlike NEw Soul jumping the gun everytime.

If someone from Canada, blew something up, we would say "oh, one crazy, sorry". No one would think Canada itself is really responsible for the one act of terrorism. Say if thousands of people blow up thousands of things, all these people from Canada. I and probably most people would think "what is going on in Canada that is resulting in many of their people becoming terrorist?"

This is despite Canada being against, and in no way condoning these bombings. Islam is the same way i believe.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:55 pm
Hey Michael, way to talk about something totally off topic. Do you not even read what other people post?

I dont care whether the Qu'ran has never had a mistake made, the same thing goes for the Torah (written on sheeps skin, if they make one mistake they have to start over again). If Dr. Seuss books are written for the next 1000 years without a mistake ever being made, i dont think that means they have any ultimate truth, although i think it might be as much as either the bible or the qu'ran.

As you can tell im not a christian, muslim or Jew.

"Those who mind dont matter, and those who matter wont mind."

"Just think of all the wonderful things you can do"
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:28 pm
"He knows not, who thinks he knows
He knows, who thinks he knows not"

er.. thats about whether or not something has THE ultimate truth
0 Replies

QKid

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 05:31 pm
Etruscia wrote:

I know about Islam, I have be taught about it in world religion courses.

It is not anything special compared to other world religions, honestly. sure you believe its the perfect truth, but so does a buddhist believe his own beliefs are perfect.

Why dont you just own up to the fact that these terrorists, and the Hindu genocide were perpetrated by people who thought they were working in the name of Allah. Even if Islam is so strictly against that, those people are still a product of Islamic belief, and Islamic society.

So you know about Islam from learning from world religion courses. Dont world religion classes tell you a little about every religion? Also, the cirriculum taught in secular environments will ofcourse talk about religions different. I bet all they focused on were the spiritual aspects of Islam. How Islam is just something spiritual and has no affect on the rest of your life. I am sure that is what you were taught. Believe me bro, if this is how you learned what Islam is, then you dont really know much about it.

Yes these people thought they were doing it for Allah SWT. And whats your point?? But what you say next is completely contradictory. You said "even if Islam is strictly against that, those people are still a product of Islamic belief". This does not make any sense. You contradicted yourself. If Islam is "STRICTLY" against terrorist acts, then how could people who do terrorist acts be a product of "Islamic Belief"??? According to your own statement, a person who does a terrorist act is not a product of Islamic belief because Islam is "STRICTLY" against terrorist acts. Thats in your own words man. What did you mean here?? I cannot make any sense of it. Please correct me if I got the wrong comprehension of what you said.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:11 pm
that was at the person you quoted or at someone else?
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:20 pm
Forgive me, i meant they are a product of Islamic Culture. Since they all live in countries where over 95% of the people are Muslim and governments are highly influenced by the faith.

I think Islamic belief and culture are two very different things.

Also our World Religion course did a pretty good job of telling us as much about Islam, not just the spiritual side, but the cultural side, the history, the relations with other religions, the cult(how you worship) creed, cult, and code.

The 5 main parts of any religion. To say the least, im not ignorant of islam like most people.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:31 pm
Just send me an email
0 Replies

QKid

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 03:31 pm
Etruscia,

So someone is a product of Islamic culture if the place they come from are majority Muslims right? Well according to you anyway. So what are you saying? You admitted that Islam is "STRICTLY" against Islam. And there are people who do terrorist acts in the name of Islam but they must be wrong and not following Islam since Islam is "STRICTLY" against terrorist acts. After saying this, are you still saying that the Muslims who understand Islam correctly should still take the blame for those who do terrorist acts in the name of Islam??? If you say yes, then you have contradicted yourself again my friend. If you say no, well then you tell me what that means about Islam?
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:06 pm
Im not saying this is a black and white subject, or that Islam should take full blame in anyway for the terrorists, but some blame should be taken. Although Islam is against what terrorists do, they are still a product of that particular culture.

It may sound like a contradiction, but it happens with different cultures as well. There are christians who have massacred people, a product of Christian culture. Should Christianity take all the blame? No. Should they take some? I think so.
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:45 pm
I'm only reading the tail end of the arguement here, so forgive me if this has been covered, but...
For the Islamic apologists (using "apologist" in the philosophical, not prejorative sense):
Please explain why the majority of Islam; or Islamic leaders; or Islamic journalists; or other major Islamic spokespeople do not condemn, categorically, without prevarication, without excuse - the murder of innocents in the name of Islam.
Why are there no fatwas on bin Laden the Putrefying? On Arafat the Rotting? On Zarqawi the Pig? Why?
Why are there not mullahs screaming from the top of every muzzein: "You who butcher innocents in the name of Allah are forever condemned to Eternal Damnation! You who massacre your brother, your sister, even unto the infidel are cast out, are forever cut off from Dar Islam!"
Why?
0 Replies