NewSoul

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 04:05 pm
I do not know how to post a link in here , I apologize for that :

type in islam-guide. com and that should get you there .

Michael
0 Replies

muslim1

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 05:23 am
Assalamo Alaykom brother NewSoul;

May God (Allah) reward you for that valuable link.

Assalamo Alaykom.
0 Replies

Anonymouse

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:34 pm
American attitudes toward Islam tread on the boundaries of ignorance at best. Let's not forget that fundamentalism is not confined to Islam, but exhibited in all religions, philosophies and ideologies, both spiritual and secular. Most of these views have been accelerated since September 11 and the mythical war on terror. Also, most of the people who abide by this view are usually neo-conservatives, whether they agree or not. In fact, the argument can be made that neo-conservatism is alot like a cult itself. One can say many Muslims have perverted Islam and do not represent the true Islam, but one can say the same about Christianity. The point is to distinguish between its theory and philosophy, and its practice and often deal with the way one "ought" to behave as opposed to the way they actually behave. I don't understand what lures people to giving allegiance to one religion over the other, as to me it sounds foreign to adhere to any ideology that claims to have answers for everything.
0 Replies

farshad

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 04:20 pm
Forgive my ignorant, but I always wonder why there was a division in Islam between Shiite and Sunis after the death of Prophet Mohammad. If Islam claimed to be the ultimate religion(last and final words of God), why it got divided?
0 Replies

QKid

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:39 pm
farshad,

Islam did not get divided. Man, didnt you ever hear dont judge a book by its cover? Well what I mean is that Islam was preserved but the difference came about because some dissagreements on who should be the ameer (leader) of the Muslims. Thats it, but the media blows it up like there are real differences. And they try to show how both sides are killing each other. Nah man, its just the difference of opinnion on who should have been the leader of the Muslims at some time, I forgot when. But thats it. It it easy bro.
0 Replies

farshad

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:52 pm
QKid,

Well, I am not much into the mainstream media, that's why I enjoy getting on these type of forums to get better informed. So when prophet Mohammed passed away, he didn't say to his people who should they follow after his death?
0 Replies

QKid

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 11:58 pm
farshad,

It was not the leader right after the death of prophet Muhammad (pbuh). It was like around the 4th or 5th leader which the dissagreements were about. I told you before that I was not sure, I am sorry i dont remember this and since I am not sure I will keep my mouth shut. Because if I give wrong claims then that means I send people to the wrong path and I will be held accountable for that. So i honestly dont remember. But this is basic knowledge and I am sure any other Muslim will know it.
0 Replies

lightfoot

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 11:51 pm
I pity you poor sods.... fancy getting sooooo caught up in sooooo much bull ****-e. my advice to you guys is... go get a life... if there is a god I'm sure your supposed god would much prefer you doing that, than crapping on like you do.
0 Replies

farshad

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 12:29 pm
lightbrain or even better, nobrain...you have given us some word of "wisdom!" Laughing
0 Replies

Ibn kumuna

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:25 pm
0 Replies

QKid

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 10:36 pm
Ibn,

salam bro. Are you saying you want to debate/discuss with muslims or non-muslims?

wa-salam
0 Replies

Ibn kumuna

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 11:28 am
Salaam Alaikum

I personally don't want to debate anyone (Muslim or non-Muslim). I would like to see a discussion arise on the queries I raised--from Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

--Ibn
0 Replies

muslim1

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 12:51 pm
Brother Ibn kumuna:

Assalamo Alaykom;

Quote:
As a Muslim, I find the issue of 'reform' to be of significant interest.

Do you mean 'reform of Islam' or 'reform' in general?
Let me remind you of this important verse: "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." [Holy Qur'an 5:4]
There is no need to reform our great religion as it is already perfect.

Quote:
that the 2/3rds of the Hadiths (stories, sayings of the Prophet (saw)) are socio-political fabrications

We need a proof for that statement. Yes, there are a few weak Hadiths, yet the scholars made (are making and will make) a substantial effort to classify the Hadiths so that we take only what the prophet (May God (Allah) bless him and grant him in peace) actually said and did.

God (Allah) almighty ordered the Muslims (in many verses) to follow the Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). For example:

- "So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you." [Holy Qur'an 59:7]

- "O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination." [Holy Qur'an 4:59]

- "He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah." [Holy Qur'an 4:80]

Quote:
The Qu'ran is silent on apostasy

"And if any of you Turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein"[Holy Qur'an 2:217]

Quote:

Many reasons justify the death penalty as a punishment for apostasy:

1) This is the ruling of God (Allah) and His Messenger, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017).

2) The apostate is not to be killed without warning. Even though his crime is so great, he is given a last chance, a respite of three days in which to repent. If he repents, he will be left; if he does not repent, then he will be killed.

3) The one who has known the religion which God (Allah) revealed, entered it and practised it, then rejected it, despised it and left it, is a person who does not deserve to live on the earth of God (Allah) and eat from the provision of God (Allah).

4) By leaving Islam, the apostate opens the way for everyone who wants to leave the faith, thus spreading apostasy and encouraging it. Islam, the one true religion, is not like a shop or store which a person can enter when he wants and leave when he wants.

5) If the punishment for murder and espionage (also known as high treason) is death, then what should be the punishment for the one who disbelieves in the Lord of mankind and despises and rejects His religion? Is espionage or shedding blood worse than leaving the religion of the Lord of mankind and rejecting it?

6) None of those who bleat about personal freedom and freedom of belief would put up with a neighbor's child hitting their child or justify this as "personal freedom," so how can they justify leaving the true religion and rejecting the Sharee'ah which God (Allah) revealed to teach mankind about His unity and bring justice and fairness to all?

By Sheikh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid

God (Allah) knows best.

Assalamo Alaykom.
0 Replies

Ibn kumuna

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:37 pm
Salaam Alaikum

Interesting. Very Happy

--Ibn
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 07:44 am
NewSoul wrote:
Correct Mesquite, Allah tells us plenty of times that anybody who kills a one person unjustly it is just like he/she killed everybody. And it deserves the worse of punishment. So from here you could tell that Muslims are against terrorism more than anybody else.

is that why they have killed more hindus in india than nazis have fried jews in the ovens during WW2 ??

is that why they threatened to eat up europe too after pushing their way into north africa and spain by the sword ??

is that why, in today's world, there are muslims on at least one if not both sides of almost every incident involving fatalities, from indonesia to holland where that film director was murdered, from the heaps of skulls of africa (nigeria? i forgot which country) to the xing huang province of china ??

is statistics is not to be considered a pseudo science, and is to be taken seriously, then muslims have, since their birth on the planet, caused more deaths than all the world wars, the red indian genocides the genocides down under and in parts of latin america, then the killing fields of the khemer rouge put together.

are we to then assume that few, if any at all, mulsims actually follows what is said in the koran?

or that they all follow the koran to the word ?
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 07:48 am
NewSoul wrote:
Islam is the only religion in the world that says that not every Muslim is going to Heaven.

i could cite a dozen examples of religions that would gladly say that not one, let alone all muslims, will go to heaven.
0 Replies

NewSoul

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 03:31 pm
Brahmin,

There is right now about 1.5 billion Muslims around the world and Islam is the fastest growing religion. There is always incidents all over the world and when a Muslim is involved in something, since the wordly Media is focusing on what Muslims are doing in the world you will always see something going on. Does that mean it is Islam's fault ? No my friend. it is those who claim themselves Muslims or were born with Muslim names, who commited unjustice who are guilty and not Islam. Islam always speaks against unjustice and especially against Muslim hypocrites, who say they are Muslims but in fact they are against Islam by disobeying it and GOD in the Koran is saying that he will give them the worse of punishment.

Second point, it is only GOD who can determine who commited unjustice, when and where unless there are ver clear proofs against the criminals. It is only GOD , whois all knowing and sees everything that can determine that for the majority of the unclear cases. So many trials go on and on for years and the verdict is said based on some speculations made by a jury after looking at all available evidences. Sometimessome people get unfair judgments.

Brahmin, instead of fighting Islam by telling lies and using examples of Muslims who deviated from Islam's path, you should understand Islam. Read and seek knowledge, May GOD guides you to the right path.

Why do you think I am a Muslim now ?

Michael
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 05:02 pm
I'LL USE CAPS JUST TO DIFFRENTIATE BETWEEN OUR POSTS, NO OFFENCE INTENDED.

There is right now about 1.5 billion Muslims around the world and Islam is the fastest growing religion.

PROVES WHAT? IS ZORASTRIANISM A TRASHY RELIGION BECAUSE THEY HAVE ONLY 50,000 FOLLOWERS AT BEST??

There is always incidents all over the world and when a Muslim is involved in something, since the wordly Media is focusing on what Muslims are doing in the world you will always see something going on.

I'D APPREACIATE IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES OF INCIDENTS WHERE NON MUSLIMS ARE DOING SOMETHING INVOLVING BLODSHED AND THE WORLD MEDIA isnt FOCUSSING ON THEM.

Does that mean it is Islam's fault ? No my friend. it is those who claim themselves Muslims or were born with Muslim names, who commited unjustice who are guilty and not Islam.

I SAID AS MUCH TOWARDS THE END OF THE POST. THAT EITHER THEY FLOUNT THE RULES OF ISLAM OR ...

FINE THEN NOT THE FAULT OF THIS VERY ANTI-TERRORISM RELIGION CALLED ISLAM, BUT SOLELY THE FAULT OF ITS FOLLOWERS. FACT REMAINS, THAT THE 10'S OF MILLIONS THAT THEY MURDERED AND CONTINUE TO MURDER, STAY DEAD AND DON'T COME BACK.

Islam always speaks against unjustice and especially against Muslim hypocrites, who say they are Muslims but in fact they are against Islam by disobeying it and GOD in the Koran is saying that he will give them the worse of punishment.

WE SEEM TO HAVE A LOT MORE DISOBEYERS IN ISLAM THAN TRUE FOLLOWERS THEN.

Second point, it is only GOD who can determine who commited unjustice, when and where unless there are very clear proofs against the criminals.

SO NONE LESS THAN GOD HAS IT IN HIM OR HER TO JUDGE WHETHER OSAMA WAS IN THE RIGHT OR WRONG TO BLOW UP THE WTC??

It is only GOD , whois all knowing and sees everything that can determine that for the majority of the unclear cases.

UNCLEAR CASES LIKE WHICH? THE GENOCIDE OF HINDUS? UNCLEAR CASES LIKE THE SUCIDE BOMBINGS? UNCLEAR CASES LIKE THE HIJACKINGS (of pre wtc days)? UNCLEAR CASES OF SALLADDIN'S CARNAGE? AND OTHER CARNAGES?

So many trials go on and on for years and the verdict is said based on some speculations made by a jury after looking at all available evidences. Sometimessome people get unfair judgments.

WHO GOT? ABU NIDAL? THE TALIBAN? MULLAH UMAR? CHEMICAL ALI?

Brahmin, instead of fighting Islam by telling lies

IF YOU ARE IMPLYIJNG THAT I AM TELLING LIES, THEN YOU JUST ACKNOWLEDGED FLOUNTING THE T.O.S OF THIS FORUM.

and using examples of Muslims who deviated from Islam's path,

WELL HOW COME WE DONT HAVE CHRISTIANS WHO DEVIATE FROM CHRISTIANITY'S PATH AND BLOW UP TOWERS? HOW COME WE DONT HAVE BUDDHISTS WHO DEVIATE FROM BUDDHISM'S PATH AND CAUSE GENOCIDES? HOW COME ONLY MUSLIMS ARE AT ONE OR BOTH ENDS OF EVERY BLOODSHED IN THE WORLD, FOR ABOUT 1500 YEARS NOW. TREES ARE KNOWN BY THEIR FRUIT ISNT IT?

you should understand Islam. Read and seek knowledge, May GOD guides you to the right path.

THATS WHAT I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. ISLAM. ESPECIALLY THE PART IN IT THAT INDUCES THE CARNAGES IT DOES.

Why do you think I am a Muslim now ?

I HAVENT THE FOGGIEST IDEA, BUT I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A TRUE MUSLIM - 'COS I KNOW RATHER WELL WHAT THE TYPES "who deviated from islam's path" ARE LIKE.

thanks for your reply and i hope you didnt mind the caps, mods neither.
0 Replies

NewSoul

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 05:58 pm
Dear Brahmin,

Who destroyed two cities in Japan?
Who ever used the most powerful and scary nuclear weaponry against civilians?

My county (USA)

Who terrorized most civilian people?

Hitler who thought Arian people are superior to others.

Who is Milosevic and General Mladic?

Who Assassinated Mahathma Gandhi?

RSS and you know what I am talking about since you are a Brahmin (who think is created from your God's Head).
Why do Brahmins think they are the chosen people?

The reason for his assassination was that he preached inter-communal harmony and equality amongst people, including the low caste Hindus. Sounds like Islamic teaching of equality of all mankind.

Who could be Top leaders of the R.S.S?
Blue eyed people. I could be a Top leader since I have Blue eyes.
Isn't that racism?

Who still have a separation between high caste people and low caste people?
Brahmins, Hindus in general
Why this racism? Why terrorizing low caste tribes? I am sure you know about that because it is a part of your culture. They are people just like you. God created man and woman equally and sent them to earth to be free, to live in peace and prosperity and enjoy all the goods GOD had blessed our world with.

Over the centuries, The Brahmins have established themselves firmly on Indian soil by ruling over, and enslaving, the country's original inhabitants.

Islam denounce any type of supremacy over others. Islam calls for submission to none but GOD, the Creator of the entire Universe. He is the most forgiving if we repent to him and the most punishing if we transgress his laws, enslave his creations, spread injustice , kill , rape, harm weak and poor people, commit injustices...etc.

Enough of your lies Brahmin. I can go on and on telling you about your belief and clarify to everybody in this Forum what your beliefs are cuz they are based on wrong and unjust Myths. I have read so much about different religions and the only I can respect are Judaism and Christianity because they still have good values and some truth about God in them but my religion is Islam because it is the final truth from GOD that was never corrupted. God had promised that the Quran will be untouchable and that is a Miracle that no other Holy book has had.

Michael
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 06:26 pm
Who destroyed two cities in Japan?
Who ever used the most powerful and scary nuclear weaponry against civilians?

My county (USA)
Who terrorized most civilian people?
Hitler who thought Arian people are superior to others.
Who is Milosevic and General Mladic?

AND THE WORLD MEDIA DIDNT CONDEMN OR HIGHLIGHT THESE ACTS?

Who Assassinated Mahathma Gandhi?
ONE GUY, COS GANDHI GAVE IN TO THE IDEA OF THE PARTITION OF THE COUNTRY. INDIA WITHOUT THE SINDHU RIVER IF NOT UNLIKE ISRAEL WITHOUT JERUSALEM. THAT RIVER IS WHERE WE GET OUR VERY NAME FROM AND GANDHI AGREED TO THE PARTITION OF THE COUNTRY.

RSS and you know what I am talking about since you are a Brahmin (who think is created from your God's Head).
NOT RSS. AND THE 'HEAD" PART IS A MYTH, NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY.

Why do Brahmins think they are the chosen people?
COS THEY INVENTED HINDUISM AND WROTE THE BOOKS THAT DEFINE THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE OLDEST SURVING SCHOOL OF THOUGHT OF THE WORLD.

The reason for his assassination was that he preached inter-communal harmony and equality amongst people, including the low caste Hindus.
I JUST STATED THE REASON - COS HE AGREED TO THE PARTITION PROPOSAL.

Sounds like Islamic teaching of equality of all mankind.
GANDHI WAS HINDU TO THE LAST CELL. HE ADMITTED AS MUCH. THE ONLY THING HE DISAGREED WITH, WAS THE CASTE SYSTEM, AND DID MORE THAN HIS FAIR SHARE TO BURY IT.

Who could be Top leaders of the R.S.S?
Blue eyed people. I could be a Top leader since I have Blue eyes.
Isn't that racism?
NO. THE "TOP BRASS" OF ANY GROUP ARE SPECIAL. NOT RACISM BUT DARWINISM.

Who still have a separation between high caste people and low caste people?
Brahmins, Hindus in general
YES. HINDUISM IS THE LEAST DEMOCRATIC RELIGION IN THE PLANET.

Why this racism?
DARWINISM.

Why terrorizing low caste tribes?
THEY ARNT TRIBES, MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO INSULT THEM.

I am sure you know about that because it is a part of your culture.
They are people just like you.
YES.

God created man and woman equally and sent them to earth to be free, to live in peace and prosperity and enjoy all the goods GOD had blessed our world with.
WHEN DID I SAY HE DIDNT. OR ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME GOD CREATED "EQUAL HUMANS" ??? SORRY COULDNT DISAGREE MORE. I BELIEVE MIKE TYSON, ME AND EINSTEIN ARE QUITE UNEQUAL CREATIONS OF THE MAKER.

Over the centuries, The Brahmins have established themselves firmly on Indian soil by ruling over, and enslaving, the country's original inhabitants.
THE A.I.T. IS THE MYTH OF THE CENTURY. TOP QUALITY HOGWASH CONCOCTED MY THE MISSIONARIES TO DIVIDE THE PEOPLE PF INDIA AND BY THE POMS TO JUSTIFY THEIR COLONISATION OF INDIA.

http://koenraadelst.voiceofdharma.com/articles/aid/vedicevidence.html
http://koenraadelst.voiceofdharma.com/articles/aid/astronomy.html
http://www.bharatvani.org/books/ait/index.htm
http://vishalagarwal.voiceofdharma.com/articles/indhistory/amt/index.htm
http://koenraadelst.voiceofdharma.com/books/ait/ch11.htm

esp the 4th para of the link...

Islam denounce any type of supremacy over others.
EINSTEIN ISNT SMARTER THAN TYSON?

Islam calls for submission to none but GOD, the Creator of the entire Universe.
WE BEG TO DIFFER. IS THERE A RULE THAT SAYS THAT OTHERS HAVE TO THINK AS ISLAMICS DO?

He is the most forgiving if we repent to him and the most punishing if we transgress his laws, enslave his creations, spread injustice , kill , rape, harm weak and poor people, commit injustices...etc.
WELL THEN FOR THE "enslaving of his creations, spreading injustice, killing, raping" MUSLIMS MOST LIKELY WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE SINCE THEIR INCEPTION, WHERE EVER IN THE WORLD THEY HAVE BEEN.

Enough of your lies Brahmin.
WHICH ARE THE LIES? I AM REPORTING THIS OK? FIRST TIME I LET YOU OFF THE HOOK, TWICE IS ONCE TOO MANY.

I can go on and on telling you about your belief and clarify to everybody in this Forum what your beliefs are cuz they are based on wrong and unjust Myths.
NOW YOU CALL BY BELIEFS ALL WRONG COS THEY DISAGREE WITH YOURS? HOW VERY TOLERANT. WE NEVER THINK LIKEWISE AND FIND ALL RELIGIONS TO BE ACCEPTABLE, INCLUDING THE ONE THATS MOST ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISM.

I have read so much about different religions and the only I can respect are Judaism and Christianity
BECAUSE WITHOUT JUDAISM (SPECIALLY) AND CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM IS NULL AND VOID, OR NEARLY SO.

because they still have good values
THAT THEY DO. BUT DID YOU ALSO MEAN THAT OTHER RELIGIONS DONT??

and some truth about God in them but my religion is Islam because it is the final truth
WHOA. FINALLY WE HAVE THE FINAL TRUTH - ABOUT THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT OTHER RELIGIONS VIS.A.VIS YOURS.

from GOD that was never corrupted.
OSAMA TOO CLAIMS HE WAS SENT BY GOD. WHOM ARE WE TO BELIEVE IN?

God had promised that the Quran will be untouchable and that is a Miracle that no other Holy book has had.
WELL THAY MUST HAVE TOUCHED IT WHEN THEY REENTLY FLUSHED IT, OR DID THEY USE FORCEPS?

and now tell me why did u duck the questions i asked in my last post??

you answered not one question but came up with your own question paper - which i just answered.

so am i to assume that you conceded those points?

or that the flaws of hinduism (which isnt at all perfect, just like no human is) justify those of islam and the suicide bombings?

i'll give you one more chance to answer the questions i asked you last time.
if you want to talk about hinduism, start another thread and i'll answer - but dont shift subjects to duck questions.
0 Replies