Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 03:10 am
are you serious about this lot gunga?

http://www.aaevp.com/donate.htm

do you hear voices saying give cash, give cash.

A bunch of charlatans if every I saw one, eager to separate a fool from his money.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 04:09 am
I've just been reading about millions of Muslims praying at Mecca to a black box. Why? Then slaughtering thousands of camels goats sheep and cows. Why? And why not pigs?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 04:30 am
Here are some more questions

Did the Pagan Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods?

Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars?

Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god?

Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles?

Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used as the Moon-god?

Was the word "Allah" derived from "al-ilah?"

Was the pagan "Allah" a high god in a pantheon of deities?

Was he worshipped at the Kabah?

Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods?

Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah?

At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god?

Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"?

Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god?

Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"?

Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"?

Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat?

Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an?

Were they called "The Satanic Verses."?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 06:33 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
are you serious about this lot gunga?

http://www.aaevp.com/donate.htm

do you hear voices saying give cash, give cash.

A bunch of charlatans if every I saw one, eager to separate a fool from his money.

Tom and Lisa Butler are straight up people and they're not asking for money.

They made a movie (White Noise) about this stuff a couple of years back and you might want to check it out; scale of one to ten for movies it's no better than a four but the special features section of the DVD goes into details as to what experimenters are doing with this stuff and that justifies at least the cost of a $5 Blockbusters rental.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 06:37 am
Steve 41oo wrote:

No. The 'Al' part of "Al-lah' is basically Saturn ( 'El' ) which is the same 'El' that you see in the trailing part of names like Rafa-el', Isra-el (glory to El) etc. etc.

Primatives (like demoKKKrats) seeking to devise an astral religion from scratch in our present world would end up worshipping the sun and the moon. The two chieftain gods of all ancient astral religions however werer Jupiter and Saturn.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 07:51 am
gungasnake wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:

No.
Dont the Muslims still worship the moon? Why do they stick a crescent moon on all their temples?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 08:57 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:

No.
Dont the Muslims still worship the moon? Why do they stick a crescent moon on all their temples?

It's not a moon symbol; it's a Saturn/Venus/Mars symbol, VERY long story.

The symbol shows a star inside what appears to be a crescent moon. Nonetheless that is physically impossible, i.e. put a star between the moon and us, and our hineys would be fried faster than you could blink. Nobody would live to draw a picture of the thing. Likewise if the star is behind the moon, it will be occulted and not show insice the crescent, assuming the moon in crescent phase.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 10:58 am
Re: the sun and the moon and a little bit more.

Quote:
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 125:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abbas:

During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, the sun eclipsed. Allah's Apostle offered the prayer of (the) eclipse) and so did the people along with him. He performed a long Qiyam (standing posture) during which Surat-al-Baqara could have been recited; then he performed a pro-longed bowing, then raised his head and stood for a long time which was slightly less than that of the first Qiyam (and recited Qur'an). Then he performed a prolonged bowing again but the period was shorter than the period of the first bowing, then he stood up and then prostrated. Again he stood up, but this time the period of standing was less than the first standing. Then he performed a prolonged bowing but of a lesser duration than the first, then he stood up again for a long time but for a lesser duration than the first. Then he performed a prolonged bowing but of lesser duration than the first, and then he again stood up, and then prostrated and then finished his prayer. By then the sun eclipse had cleared. The Prophet then said, "The sun and the moon are two signs among the signs of Allah, and they do not eclipse because of the death or birth of someone, so when you observe the eclipse, remember Allah (offer the eclipse prayer)." They (the people) said, "O Allah's Apostle! We saw you stretching your hand to take something at this place of yours, then we saw you stepping backward." He said, "I saw Paradise (or Paradise was shown to me), and I stretched my hand to pluck a bunch (of grapes), and had I plucked it, you would have eaten of it as long as this world exists. Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in Allah (are they ungrateful to Allah)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' "
Bukhari
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 11:07 am
gungasnake wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:

No. The 'Al' part of "Al-lah' is basically Saturn ( 'El' ) which is the same 'El' that you see in the trailing part of names like Rafa-el', Isra-el (glory to El) etc. etc.

You just make this **** up as you go along, don't you? Allah derives from al ilah, "the God," meaning the one, only and true god. The word "al" is an article, nothing more, and it doesn't have **** to do with Saturn.

For a bullshit artist, you don't do a very good job.

[url=http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Allah][b]the Online Etymology Dictionary[/b][/url] wrote:
Muslim name of the Supreme Being, from Arabic Allahu, contr. of al-Ilahu, from al "the" + Ilah "God," rel. to Heb. Elohim.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 11:25 am
That being the case (hugely unlikely) then why would slammites ADDRESS God as "Allah" rather than simply as "La". I mean, nobody in IndoEuropean languages speaking nations addresses God as "the god"...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 11:30 am
I consider the source material from the Online Etymology Dictionary to be far more likely to be true than the bullshit you typically spew.

Your thesis is immediately flawed in the latest turd you laid when one takes cognizance of the fact that the Semitic languages are not of Indo-European origin.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 11:31 am
By the way, Allah derives from al ilah--so even if one dropped the article, which one does not do in Arabic, why would they refer to it as "La?"

What a loon.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 11:46 am
Setanta wrote:
I consider the source material from the Online Etymology Dictionary to be far more likely to be true than the bullshit you typically spew.

Your thesis is immediately flawed in the latest turd you laid when one takes cognizance of the fact that the Semitic languages are not of Indo-European origin.

DON'T be putting words in my mouth. I did not say they were. Putting words in other people's mouths is basically lying.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 05:09 am
GungasnaKKKe - What's with all the hostility? Seriously. What's your beef with the Muslims? I can tell you my beef with them: Pork. LOL.

BTW, since you like to use "KKK" so recklacely, and for what seems to be nothing more than a cheep way to brand the things you dislike, I would like to know if you've ever encountered them in real life? I have. They threw rocks at my father, mother and me for being a mized race family. I can tell you with a comfortable degree of confidence that none of them were democrats or specifically Bill Clinton.

Think before you use the
KKK
On your posts.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 07:12 am
You might want to ask Ron Brown how much being a negro bought him for dealing with the KKKlintlers or the present demoKKKrat party. You'll likely need a medium to do it.

Or ask any of the millions of little black kids being denied a shot at attending real schools by the demoKKKrats and their NEA taskmasters...

You have this political party which in theory and in the mythology it promulgates is supposed to be a champion of the common man and the simplest possible gauge of it, i.e. following the money, tells us that this party's two major pillars of financial support are govt. unions particularly the NEA and the trial lawyers' guild, i.e. the two most major agencies in America which view the common man as their lawful prey.

English meanwhile is no more than 50% phonetic at best and if using the KKK instead of a c bothers some of the turkeys in question enough to cause them to think just a tiny bit, I'll stick with it.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 11:48 am
gungasnake wrote:
You might want to ask Ron Brown how much being a negro bought him for dealing with the KKKlintlers or the present demoKKKrat party. You'll likely need a medium to do it.

Or ask any of the millions of little black kids being denied a shot at attending real schools by the demoKKKrats and their NEA taskmasters...

You have this political party which in theory and in the mythology it promulgates is supposed to be a champion of the common man and the simplest possible gauge of it, i.e. following the money, tells us that this party's two major pillars of financial support are govt. unions particularly the NEA and the trial lawyers' guild, i.e. the two most major agencies in America which view the common man as their lawful prey.

English meanwhile is no more than 50% phonetic at best and if using the KKK instead of a c bothers some of the turkeys in question enough to cause them to think just a tiny bit, I'll stick with it.

I'm unimpressed. You've made no compelling arguement. You have not shown any real understanding of the KKK or the democratic party. Your neocon hate speach is the make of the midwesterm bible belt radio host and your tackics are dishonest. 50% phonetic? You're a con and a conspiracy BS artist.

What about Ron Brown? He did great work and then tragically died in a plane crash. What did the democratic party do to him? You're choice o Ron brown is more than odd.

I'm sure if asked you'd champion the most noble of politicians. Rolling Eyes

T
K
O

P.S. - The president of the NEA is black. This fact I'm sure you will disregaurd or simply dismiss as circumstancial. The more you write about the evils of the democrats, you begin to paint a picture of black people wearing the robes, not being persecuted by those in them. so who is the victim in your painting? You're ridiculous.
0 Replies

craos

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:06 pm
Howdy, isn't this forum about Islam Q&A..
Is this topic still valid.....anyone
Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2008 03:37 am
@craos,
To get back to the thread...I have a question...

You know when Mohammed received all those messages from Allah via Gabriel....and he was illiterate so he got the scribes to write it all down

...which they did on bits of bone and pottery and anything that came to hand....

WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE ARTEFACTS?

There must have been thousands of pieces, YET NOT ONE SURVIVES. Anywhere. Not in a museum nor a private collection nor in a municipal dump.

This leads to one of two conclusions,

either the scribes lost or destroyed the Original, Perfect and Final Words of God...which doesn't seem a very pious thing to do, or

IT NEVER HAPPENED. There was no message taking via Gabriel and Mohammed from Allah. The whole thing is just a myth, a story or fairy tale, dreamed up to impress the gullible.

So let me ask again, what happened to the original words of God as given to Mohammed from Gabriel and written down by Mohammed's scribes?
craos

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 04:26 am
@Steve 41oo,
huh..? you asked me..
i think all of it just got decayed...anyway things like that mayb got rotten and buried somewhr.
mayb no one wanna use it if its content just the same like other scribes in Quran
anyway does arabs knows how to preserved the bones?

So let me ask again, what happened to the original words of God as given to Mohammed from Gabriel and written down by Mohammed's scribes?

...another guestion?
i don't think that d bone is just the only place where the words writen..
anyway how does the Quran..god's words built?
I think they copy and paste it from d bone.
Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 03:30 am
@craos,
craos wrote:

I think they copy and paste it from d bone.

thanks now would anyone hazard a serious answer to a serious question?