Montana

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 09:22 am
This one is quite ripe ;-)
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 04:36 pm
I just see scraps of the show, but it seems as though the boys are now getting the lion's share of the attention. Given the passion underlying their fans' posts here, I can see why.

Jeez...
0 Replies

lilmizzGOTTIluvr

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 11:11 pm
gotti gotti gotti
only one word can describe the gotti boys DAMN Razz NE WAYS who do u love carmine john or frank i pick john john john john john omg is he not the hottest thing since hell check my locker and my room its plasteder with him
0 Replies

lilmizzGOTTIluvr

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 11:23 pm
if u think there spoiled look up their family history there gramps was tha daper don all the stuff they get is gifts thay get there own money ANNNNNND if u think there spoiled then maybe u were poor but u shouldnt judge them unlees u know for sure
0 Replies

allforme123

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 12:01 am
Bella Dea wrote:
lilbrookiie wrote:
i dont think people should judge them because their just like any normal teenager and people dont realize that.

They are not. Their grandfather is a mafia legend. Do you have any clue who this family is?
OMMMMMMGGGGGGG THERE ARE SOOOO SEXY AN THEY ARE NOT SPOLIED I DONT CARE IF THEY LIVED IN A TRASH CAN WHO CARES THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE IN THE MAFIA DONT JUGDE SOMEONE FROM THERE FAMILY BACK ROUND THERE SOO CUTT YOUR JUST MADE BECAUSE YOUR NOT A HOTT SEXY ITALIAN GIRL LIKE MEEE LOL
0 Replies

allforme123

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 12:16 am
Bella Dea wrote:
lilbrookiie wrote:
i dont think people should judge them because their just like any normal teenager and people dont realize that.

They are not. Their grandfather is a mafia legend. Do you have any clue who this family is?
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 07:31 pm
I just came to say goodbye to this thread. It's dangerous for me in here, lol!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 07:34 pm
: Runs through naked hollering :

GOTTI BOYS SUCK
GOTTI BOYS SUCK
GOTTI BOYS SUCK
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 07:37 pm
wimmin streakers rule!
Mr. Green
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 07:38 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok, so I had to come back and laugh at that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:28 am
allforme123 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
lilbrookiie wrote:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you in some sort of mental decline? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

HotGotti

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:08 pm
Don't Judge
I don't think that anyone should judge these boys or their family, yea his grandfather was a "MOB BOSS" but he did things to help people all the time from what I've read and watch, and you are naive if you don't think the gov't don't do dirty sh*t they do it all the time if not worse things then the mafia does just look at the Iraq situation His killing these people because they did something wrong to him or he wants something they have. This man was trying to provide for his family not saying what he did was right or wrong, just saying if you are going to say something is wrong think make sure it's wrong no matter who does it. And when those boys are fighting with their mother all teenages do that of course the show is going to make it seem like that's how they talk to her all the time they edit it like that for ratings. Those boy are also A students and in college so don't label us just because what our grandparents do or our ancestors do we are who we are If you ever read this John, Carmine, Frank I was wondering if any of you would ever date a black girl, and I'm always routing for you and Much lOVE for you guys. Razz
0 Replies

carmine is mine14

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:15 pm
i bet i love carmine more than anyone i this whole rooom!!!!!
HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ALLLL
MINE!!!!
0 Replies

carmine is mine14

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:18 pm
CARMINE ALL MINE SEE IT RHYMS (LOL)
0 Replies

breezi2k5

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:55 am
they r cute but i luv frankie he is so fine
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

breezi2k5

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:59 am
frankie is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he ever reads this i luv u sooooooooooo much ur really hott
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:07 am
breezi2k5- If you are under 13, I can understand what you are saying, If you are over 13 dear, you have a major league problem!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 02:20 pm
I can't stand this I loooooooooooooooove gooooooooooooooti boooooooooois crap.

What a waste of space.
If you love them so much, why don't you tell them instead of us like the crazy stalkers you could be?
0 Replies

breezi2k5

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 06:12 pm
yes they are a normal family who are just showing us, the people how normal they are john gotti was a great man who did what he did 2 suport his family and made sure they were ok, that make them a wonderful family that u need 2 realise that they are just like ur family and mine, they can disrespect people, i mean its america every1 disrespects every1 that wat make us all us and we all know that every teen, adult, even child yells at their parents i know i yell at my parent and curse at them at times but when the camera's off they can appologise 2 their mom. u just don't see it so be4 u start 2 brand some 1 take a good look at ur self cause ur no better than them and if u think u are well ur dead wrong.
0 Replies

breezi2k5

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 06:14 pm
phoneix im 13 duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies