Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 05:11 pm
OMG i love the gotti boys Very Happy !!!!! the r all hotties i would give lik anything to spend a day with them Embarrassed i wonder hav the ever thought bout dating a blk gurl!!! i wondering will they date a blk gurl( as u keep reading im blk) but anyways gotta go!!! much love!!! tell me what u think!!1 :wink:

GOTTI BOYS LOVE 4 LYFE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 34,499 • Replies: 160
No top replies

lilbrookiie

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 02:45 pm
yea i love em 2!i love john!hes sooo hott!!i hate people who call them spoiled rich boys who wear 2 much gel!their really not spoiled...they work for their money..they get paychecks for the show and all the other publicity they do.they also look good with their hair spiked!ITS HOTT! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 03:25 pm
They're not spoiled? Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

lilbrookiie

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 06:53 pm
yea their really not. their cars and stuff were gifts. they each get huge paychecks for the show.and all the events they get paid to show up at and sign autographs.yea they talk back to their mom but what teenager doesnt. i talk back to my mom.i get frustrated.every teen does it! their disrespectful for good reasons.when their mom was selling the house they disrespected the people who wanted to buy it because they didnt want to move.id do the same thing.they disrespected victorias dates because they feel no other man can take their dads stop and they dont want anyone to. i dont think people should judge them because their just like any normal teenager and people dont realize that.their also really nice. they dont mind girls ripping off their expensive shirts and they dont mind taking pictures with fans at anytime anywhere. and btw---the whole mallfight where carmine and john supposidly got beat up is total bs.it never happened.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 04:20 am
When you're constantly given expensive gifts such as cars, that is spoiled and if my 18 year old treated me like those kids treat their mother, his ass would be out the door.
I've watched the show and what that woman lets those kids get away with is terrible.
You said that they work for their money, but I hardly consider doing that show a job.
The program is a bad example to kids!
0 Replies

lilbrookiie

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 12:54 pm
teenagers fight back and they yell.yea some are disciplined but most just fight back.they yell..i know so many teens who do that.they revolt when they cant go out or w/e. and for one thing..no teen should buy their first car..parents do that.its how it is!teens cant afford cars unless your a teen with a great job. yea their mom gets them stuff but parents do that.their just like any other family.sometimes its not exactly easy to discipline 3 teenagers on your own.victorias a very strong women for all she does. a single mom raising 3 teenage boys..and she has 3 jobs! the gotti boys really do show respect when they want to...just like any other teen!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 01:20 pm
First of all, all teens are not alike and if you go through life fighting, you'll get nowhere in life. I was a teenager once myself and I never treated my parents the way they treat their mother. I laughed when you said that teens should not buy their first car because it's stuff parents do. I don't know what world you're living in, but in my world, money doesn't grow on trees. When a kid is old enough to drive, he/she is old enough to get a job and buy their own car. Kids need to be taught to be responsible and independent, otherwise they will be lost when the real adult world comes crashing in. They are not just like any other family because the average family doesn't have the money they have to throw around.
I am also a very strong single mom who raised my son on my own without the silver spoon sticking out of my mouth and I wouldn't put up with that behavior from my son for a second!
My son was raised to treat people with respect and that's exactly what they'll get from him.
I've been around the block quite a few times in my life, so there's nothing you can teach me, dear!
Respect is not something you give people when you feel like it, it's something that should be given naturally. You should always treat people the way you like to be treated if you are to expect it in return.

You sound like a very young girl to has quite a bit to learn and there's a lot of knowledge to be had for those to keep their ears open.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 01:38 pm
Hard to take any of this seriously. I sometimes watch the show, kind of like staring at an approaching train wreck. Those boys are louts, but one must take into acount their parentage..
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 03:18 pm
Yeah, I catch myself watching it every once in a blue moon just to see if anyone matures over time, but I keep getting that train wreck effect as well, lol!
Those kids have everything they could ever want and all they do is bitch! What a waste!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 03:26 pm
lilbrookiie wrote:
i dont think people should judge them because their just like any normal teenager and people dont realize that.

They are not. Their grandfather is a mafia legend. Do you have any clue who this family is?
0 Replies

lilbrookiie

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:42 pm
yea i have a clue who this family is. i know everything their possibly is.ive done so much research and obviously you all havent. yea their grandfather is a mafia legend..so what? their just like any normal family. my friends fight with their parents. i have sooo many friends who tell me they've yelled at their parents for not letting them go out or do something they want to do.it happens. teens are like that.maybe yours arent.good for you! but the normal teen does that.talk to more teens and you'll find out. and btw....how do you not buy your kids their first car??whats wrong with you!!your completely taking away your kids teenhood. your teenhood is supposed to be the funnest part of life...you know?you get a car at 16 17 whatever..hang with your friends..live life up before college or after college.it takes alot of time and work to save up money for a car! well whatever i guess we all have our own opinions. i have a job..yea..i pay for my insurance etc.but my parents bought me my first car. its embarrissing if your a senior and having no car.your parents have to take you everywhere. it sucks! screw hard work and dedication!your kids are only 16 17.let them live!i can understand if you cant afford buying your kid a car but thats a different story. and victorias kids are what high honors and really smart...good grades = new car. rewards.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:48 am
lilbrookiie wrote:
yea i have a clue who this family is. i know everything their possibly is.ive done so much research and obviously you all havent.

Are you kidding me? I'd ask you to tell me a little about the Gotti family history but I know you'd just google it to get me an answer. There aren't a lot of teen girls who study the mafia.

lilbrookiie wrote:

yea their grandfather is a mafia legend..so what? their just like any normal family.

Laughing Laughing Yeah, a lot of families I know got their money from the mob. And if you think the mafia is dead, think again sweetheart.

lilbrookiie wrote:

my friends fight with their parents. i have sooo many friends who tell me they've yelled at their parents for not letting them go out or do something they want to do.it happens. teens are like that.maybe yours arent.good for you! but the normal teen does that.talk to more teens and you'll find out.

First of all, it's kids like you who should be slapped in the mouth. I never talked to my parents the way I see kids talking to their parents now. It's disrespectful and rude and you kids don't know how to act. So in my opinion, it isn't normal. It's disrespectful, childish and rude.

lilbrookiie wrote:

and btw....how do you not buy your kids their first car??whats wrong with you!!your completely taking away your kids teenhood. your teenhood is supposed to be the funnest part of life...you know?you get a car at 16 17 whatever..hang with your friends..live life up before college or after college.it takes alot of time and work to save up money for a car!

Oh my god, you spoiled little brat....it's called a JOB and yes, parents should help their kids...not give them brand new cars. My first car was a piece of crap.

lilbrookiie wrote:

well whatever i guess we all have our own opinions. i have a job..yea..i pay for my insurance etc.but my parents bought me my first car. its embarrissing if your a senior and having no car.your parents have to take you everywhere. it sucks! screw hard work and dedication!

That's a great attitude and I can tell you'll go far in life...Rolling Eyes

lilbrookiie wrote:

your kids are only 16 17.let them live!i can understand if you cant afford buying your kid a car but thats a different story. and victorias kids are what high honors and really smart...good grades = new car. rewards.

Of course you should have fun as a teenager...but there is a line and a limit and getting everything you want from your parents is a good way to grow up to be a spoiled, selfish, bratty adult. And you will be in for a lot of disappointment when you get into the real world.

Good grades = used car that gets you around until you can be responsible and afford the car you want.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:50 am
lilbrookiie wrote:
yea i have a clue who this family is. i know everything their possibly is.ive done so much research and obviously you all havent.

And don't presume to know what I know. I can pretty much guarantee that I have studied far more than you....for a lot longer.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:12 am
I've heard that a lot of kids now have a sense of entitlement. I think I see now what's meant by that.

Fortunately, I know kids who are different. One I know works mega hours at Jamba Juice. Does well in school. Refreshing...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:17 am
D'artagnan wrote:

Fortunately, I know kids who are different. One I know works mega hours at Jamba Juice. Does well in school. Refreshing...

Isn't it though?

I heard a kid the other day in the store and the words flying out of his mouth... to his MOTHER....at about age 14 or 15....

"F*ck you! I don't care if people are staring!"

Shocked I wanted to slap him myself.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 12:01 pm
lilbrookiie wrote:

Don't presume you know what I have or haven't reasearched. I think more than eough people my age know their fare share about the Gotti family!

lilbrookiie wrote:
yea their grandfather is a mafia legend..so what?

So does this mean that you think the mafia ended at their grandfather?

lilbrookiie wrote:
their just like any normal family.

Shocked

lilbrookiie wrote:
my friends fight with their parents. i have sooo many friends who tell me they've yelled at their parents for not letting them go out or do something they want to do.it happens. teens are like that.maybe yours arent.good for you! but the normal teen does that.talk to more teens and you'll find out.

I do know quite a few teens to know that this is not the norm!

lilbrookiie wrote:
and btw....how do you not buy your kids their first car??whats wrong with you!!

This is a joke, right? I remember telling you I was a single mother, but if you would like to send me the cash, I'd be happy to buy my son a car Rolling Eyes

lolbrookiiie wrote:
your completely taking away your kids teenhood. your teenhood is supposed to be the funnest part of life...you know?you get a car at 16 17 whatever..hang with your friends..live life up before college or after college.it takes alot of time and work to save up money for a car! well whatever i guess we all have our own opinions.

Wow! You continue to amaze me!!!

lilbrookiie wrote:
i have a job..yea..i pay for my insurance etc.but my parents bought me my first car.

You mean to tell me that you're old enough to drive Shocked Shocked Shocked I thought you were no more than 13! Wow!

lilbrookiie wrote:
its embarrissing if your a senior and having no car.your parents have to take you everywhere. it sucks! screw hard work and dedication!

LOL! Good luck in life Laughing

lilbrookiie wrote:
your kids are only 16 17.let them live!i can understand if you cant afford buying your kid a car but thats a different story. and victorias kids are what high honors and really smart...good grades = new car. rewards.

I still can't get over the fact that you're old enough to drive! Is this what money does to people?
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 12:50 pm
Lilbrookiie
I'm 16 and I can't believe you like the Gotti boys. How can you like those whining cry baby brats? They are like sooo not cool! I would sooo never go out with a guy who acts like a baby. That would be like really embarrassing!
They act like 3 year olds and I wouldn't want to hang out with a 3 year old.
I like can't believe you treat your parents like garbage! Don't you know that they're the people who love you most on the planet and they discipline you because they love you and it's their job? Why do you treat them like crap?
I would never talk to my parents like that because I know they love me and even though I get mad at them sometimes, I know they are just trying to do what's best for me.
You sound like a selfish brat who doesn't have like any respect at all.
I thought you were like about 12 or 13 too and I can't believe you're older than me. You must be anyway because I just turned 16 and I'm not old enough to have my license yet.
I have a job too and I'm saving up to buy my own car because I want to show everyone that I can do it myself without my parents just giving me one. I want everyone to know that I can do things myself and that I'm not a baby that needs to depend on my parents for everything.
It's important to me that people don't look at me like I'm some kind of whining little spoiled baby, but that's just me.
I want my parents and my friends to be proud of me and to look at me as an independent person and not some little brat. I take pride in that and when I see kids older than me acting like the Gotti boys and you, I see young adults making fools out of themselves and that is sooo uncool and such a turn off!
Parents love you and do so much for you that you should be grateful instead of making their jobs harder. They bend over backwards for you and treating them like crap is sooo immature and disrespectful!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 12:56 pm
Finally! A responsible teenager!!

Gezzy, it's nice to hear that some teenagers out there still have respect for their parents and themselves. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 01:10 pm
Interesting how the ability to write correlates with emotional maturity.

(Not that I overvalue that, though I do write for a living!)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 01:15 pm
Gezzy
Nice to see you again, girl :-D I also agree with Bella and I'm so glad you came by, Gezzy.
I hope that some teenagers out there read what you've said and see what it's really all about. Maybe they'll see how you can be cool and respectful at the time time ;-)
Your parents are not the enemy and it's a breath of fresh air to see a teenager who gets that.
Keep up the good work, Gezzy ;-)
0 Replies