Seed

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:27 pm
sounds like the gottis got what they deserved
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:32 pm
gotti is my life style
well....she does have a job and the boys are not that bad.....you only see what goes on on the tv show growing up gotti theres more than what meets the eye
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:55 pm
Yeah like the girl they were harrassing at the mall. Great guys.....
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:03 pm
so you mean there is more snottiness then meets the eyes? dang
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:23 pm
gotti
im not wastin ma time if people wanna beleive everything the media can make up ......... whatever your opinion is then thats what it is...Im not gunna be able to change it.........im outta here
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:26 pm
how is the media making it up when the show is about their real life?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 08:05 am
Re: gotti
j'sgrl4life wrote:
im not wastin ma time if people wanna beleive everything the media can make up ......... whatever your opinion is then thats what it is...Im not gunna be able to change it.........im outta here

You won't believe anything but that they are perfect angels so you are being quite the little hypocrite, now aren't you?

They harrassed a 15 year old girl and got what they deserved. Plain and simple. Any other guy would have gotten the same.
0 Replies

oursweetbettyboop

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 08:35 pm
back off
everyone needs to back off cause it so happens that i am related to the gotti boys iam there 1st cuz vitoria gotti bro is my dad iam sarah gotti and frankie said back off cause he has a girl friend and carmine is looking into a girl and john he dont want a girl right now.so if you dont belive me ill give you john email address here it is oh i forgot if you want it you have to talk to me

[email protected]
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 01:18 am
Yo! Welcome! But I wanna hear Frankie first hand. Tell him to get his butt into this forum so we can get it from the horses mouth.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:03 am
Everyone on this thread seems to know them personally.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:52 am
oh did i tell you guys i know the tooth fairy? we are very close friends
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 01:40 pm
that fairy owes me a buncha quarters...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 05:37 am
Laughing
0 Replies

ilovehottigottis

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 01:56 pm
They are not. Their grandfather is a mafia legend...
So just because their grandfather is a mafia legend that makes them different??? not really...they go through the same teenage stresses as everybody else and on top of it all they have the pressure of the media always expecting them to live up to a certain standard, but when it comes down to it they still worry about zits and friends and so on. so geeeez gives these guys a chance and stop hatin' on them so much!!! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 02:08 pm
I have a sneaking suspicion that the same person is logging in as many users and writing "i love the gotties and you shouldn't talk bad about them because they are the best and we love them and they are hot and nothing is different about them so shut up you don't know them."
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 02:10 pm
LOL! Yeah, all this Gotti lovin is kinda creepin me out man!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 02:11 pm
Re: They are not. Their grandfather is a mafia legend...
ilovehottigotti's wrote:
So just because their grandfather is a mafia legend that makes them different??? not really...they go through the same teenage stresses as everybody else and on top of it all they have the pressure of the media always expecting them to live up to a certain standard, but when it comes down to it they still worry about zits and friends and so on. so geeeez gives these guys a chance and stop hatin' on them so much!!! Rolling Eyes

I never said I hated them. In fact, I don't thing about them at all ;-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 02:12 pm
I also suspect that this same person will post one or two more times (on this thread only) and then never be heard from again (as that name of course).
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 02:12 pm
Of course ;-)
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 02:45 pm
Welcome ilove.
It's not that I hate them...not at all. It's just that they're an awful example for teenagers like you. They're vain, selfish,conceited, manipulative and very unschooled. I can appreciate that it's not their fault but A&E could do better than showing that weekly trainwreck.
0 Replies