jsgrl4life

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:05 pm
gotti
fine if u all wanna be real ignorant then i wont waste my time on u people who arent worth it...... Mad
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:47 pm
bummer...grrrl4life.
I'll pay attention now. What were you saying?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:09 pm
gezzy wrote:

OK thats just wrong. Tsssk ... I mean, they got the excuse of being like fourteen ...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 06:06 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 09:04 am
aww, where do all these aprents that buy their children $15000 cars and stuff live? i have to pay £160 a month rent to live at home since i moved back and cook my meals, do my washing and babysit. any of you gotti fans wanna swap for a bit? i bet your parents would love me!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 09:10 am
Watched the show last night for the first time. Where the hell did Mama get the money for a 5 million dollar mansion?
She was interviewing candidates for the position of personal assistant. Having to plan 2 graduation parties completely overwhelmed her.
Honestly, I grudgingly like her. But her parental skills are a bit lacking. Just my opinion.
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:11 am
gotti
she's a bit overwhelmed wouldnt you be 2Question now that everyone is so0o0o0o interested. ans that episode was extremly old.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 12:46 pm
she needed a PA to plan a graduation party?!
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 02:13 pm
my hottigotti
give her a break.......she has 3 kids to keep track of and all the things she wants to do she is a normal person ya kno
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 02:16 pm
Normal people with 3 kids don't have the money to hire a planner.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 03:34 pm
Re: gotti
j'sgrl4life wrote:
she's a bit overwhelmed wouldnt you be 2Question now that everyone is so0o0o0o interested. ans that episode was extremly old.

Give me a break grrl4life. Stop with the snotty remarks . I made an effort to take an interest in your interests...give me some courtesy. :wink:
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 04:39 pm
I caught some of that episode, too. I sometimes wonder how many of the absurd things that go on are created to provide us with entertainment.

Anyhow...Is that momma warbling "These Boots Are Made for Walking" at the start of the show? She makes Nancy Sinatra sound like a diva...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 07:55 am
Re: my hottigotti
j'sgrl4life wrote:
give her a break.......she has 3 kids to keep track of and all the things she wants to do she is a normal person ya kno

normal people need a PA to organise graduation parties for their kids? And if I understand correctly she doesnt even have a job?
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 10:48 am
gotti
She has a job actually and a very good one at that......she makes a lot of money so maybe you might think she doesnt have the money but she really does
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 11:55 am
And that job would be.....?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:00 pm
The boys got a little taste...at the mall

17-YR OLD GIVES GOTTI BOYS THE BEATING WE ALL WISH WE COULD GIVE THEM
Victoria Gotti's sons Carmine, 18, and John, 17, took a beating last weekend after they allegedly harassed a 15-year-old girl at a Long Island mall. The 17-year-old brother of the aggrieved girl delivered a beat-down to the Gotti boys after they "pinched her butt and made disgusting comments" at the Roosevelt Field Mall on Saturday, says our source.

http://www.preventtruthdecay.com/2004/11/17-yr-old-gives-gotti-boys-beating-we.html
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:04 pm
he he he...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:11 pm
http://www.ganglandnews.com/frankgotti03.jpg

Since 1980, when John Favara disappeared shortly after killing his neighbor John Gotti's 12-year-old son Frank in a tragic car accident, everyone suspected that Gotti was responsible.

Everything following the Mar. 18, 1980 collision, in which Frank was killed while riding a borrowed mini-bike, and leading up to Favara's disappearance pointed to foul play.

Both Favara and police received anonymous telephone death threats. "Murderer" was spray painted on his car. Victoria Gotti attacked him with a metal baseball bat, forcing him to seek treatment at a local hospital.

Favara, 51, disappeared on July 28, 1980, but John and Victoria Gotti were conveniently 1500 miles away in Fort Lauderdale.

"Gotti's wife has been completely distraught since the death of her son and Gotti promised her revenge..."

Gotti made good on his promise, according to documents and information from law enforcement sources. Eight members of Gotti's crew, using a van and two cars, according to the sources and documents, abducted Favara, stole his car and killed him. They disposed of his body and crushed his car in Brooklyn so evidence would never be found.

Don't mess with Vicky's family!

http://www.ganglandnews.com/column218.htm
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:15 pm
Of course he got even. That's the way it is. There is no such thing as forgive and forget. People get what they deserve in that world.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:26 pm
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/blowingupgotti/?sect=15

As the daughter of a serial killer, Victoria Gotti has done okay for herself: hack novelist, supermarket tabloid scribbler, and, now, star of the A&E reality TV show "Growing Up Gotti." Personally, we don't think much of the program or Gotti and her three mook sons (we're waiting for "Meet the McVeighs" or "At Home with the Attas").

When it comes to watching the Gottis squabble, we prefer to pop in surveillance videotapes made during a two-day family visit to the Illinois penitentiary John Gotti called home (prison officials recorded all visits to the Gambino family boss). During the January 1998 sitdown, an irritable Gotti meets with his brother Peter, Victoria, and her son John, who was 10 at the time and not yet addicted to hair gel.

The prison videotapes are so entertaining that we're divvying them up into a limited-run summer series, with new episodes appearing every Monday morning. "Blowing Up Gotti" is brought to you in conjunction with Ganglandnews.com, your one-stop shop for Mafia news (wiseguy expert Jerry Capeci, the site's proprietor, obtained the Gotti tapes). Look for more riveting visiting room vignettes in "Mob Star," a marvelous Gotti bio by Capeci and co-author Gene Mustain.

Episode 2: Parenting, Gotti Style

John Gotti criticizes daughter Victoria's handling of a problem her son encountered at school. Seems that after a classmate slurred Little John--accusing the kid (imagine!) of being a tyro wiseguy--Victoria had a polite conversation with the kid's mother to express her displeasure.

Which was the wrong way to handle things, according to the imprisoned killer, who equates such civility to acting like a "rat" or a Jew. Instead, Gotti tells his daughter she should have instilled fear into the young troublemaker's mother by invoking her notorious daddy and threatening to--at least--cut the boy's tongue out. Along the way we are reminded, "Being a nigger is embarrassment, being John Gotti's grandson is an honor."
0 Replies