Montana

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:20 pm
I miss you too, Eva!!!

(((Hugs))))
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 02:48 pm
are you kiddin me?
ok i aint tryin to start nothin but when you talk about the gotti's like that then i get involved. They are not spoiled lil brats like you are makin them out to be......you dont know them so why are you judgin them only god can judge them boi's and i know u aint god. And just because their grandfather was in the mob dun mean nothin........my grandfather is in the mob and knew their grandfather so how can you say that since their grandfather was in the mob and known for it that they are spoiled and lil brats......when i heard that i created an account and replied to your message asap so wut eva got u thinkin that jus because their grandfather was in the mob and mafia dun mean nuttin every where i go people always kno me as my grandfather granddaughter i aint gunna say his name but they always do that....and i get what i want to does that mean im a spoiled lil brat 2? glad to respond and que you in on some thingz but now its time for me 2 go ill check bak l8tr to see wut u had to say bout it.....gotta bounce payce

gottigrl4life
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 03:22 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
lilbrookiie wrote:
i dont think people should judge them because their just like any normal teenager and people dont realize that.

They are not. Their grandfather is a mafia legend. Do you have any clue who this family is?

this was who i was replying to
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:22 am
Re: are you kiddin me?
Not justifying anymore.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:23 am
Not justifying anymore.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:46 am
Re: are you kiddin me?
j'sgrl4life wrote:
They are not spoiled lil brats like you are makin them out to be......you dont know them so why are you judgin them only god can judge them boi's and i know u aint god.

No one is judging them. No one said they were bad people. Just spoiled and there are a lot of spoiled kids in this world.
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 08:10 am
well
ok well u were baggin on them and they arent bad people
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 10:20 am
No, I was pointing out that they are different. They look at the world differently and the world looks at them differently. You can't deny that.

And I also pointed out that they are spoiled. And they are spoiled. The world is laid at their feet and whether or not I, or anyone else, thinks that is a good or bad thing is a moot point because the fact remains that they have a lot of privileges most teenagers can't even dream about.

Not to mention, do you know them personally? Not "I know my grandfatehr who knew their grandfather who knew the boys.". I mean you've met and talked with the boys yourself. How can you say they are good or bad people if you've never personally met them? You can't any more than I can.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 02:14 pm
yup!
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:11 pm
gottiz
how well do you kno them? You dont you only see them on T.V.....ya i kno them but who are you to beleive me...... Question
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:26 pm
We know nothing but what you tell us. If you say you do, then I guess you do.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:37 pm
Is there some connection between loving the Gotti boys and not being able to express one's thoughts coherently? It would seem so...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:39 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Is there some connection between loving the Gotti boys and not being able to express one's thoughts coherently? It would seem so...

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:54 pm
I should point out that I sometimes watch that show for a little while...I check on Dog the Bounty Hunter, too. Who says there's nothing worth watching on TV?
0 Replies

jsgrl4life

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:20 pm
gotti
could u explain urself better
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:28 pm
cud but chuse nottoo...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:39 pm
Dog. Now there's a strange reality show
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:42 pm
Yup. I always love the build-up: "Now this guy we're after is a really bad dude. This guy and I go way back. He's bad news."

When they eventually pounce on their guy, he's some stoned-out loser who can barely stand up straight...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:45 pm
I love that aspect. Also, his wife is a great character. She's making do with a guy with no clue. She runs the thing.
Dog always hires his relatives...even if they're scoundrels.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:48 pm
Yeah, it's a real rogues gallery, that family. I also enjoy the way Mr. and Mrs. Dog doll themselves up for their excursions into the criminal underworld. Must take hours of primping...
0 Replies