If Jesus died to forgive us, then why is there a Hell?

Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The WORD OF GOD says in Acts 2:17

‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.'

So I BELIEVE when I hear someone has had a dream from GOD.

Verse 18 goes on to say

"Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.'

The Spirit of the LORD has been poured upon me, and I PROPHESY THIS

HEAVEN and Earth have passed away because we are already in the LAST DAYS. The LORD OUR GOD is coming and will be here within just a FEW SHORT YEARS. Prepare yourself and stop with this SINNING
0 Replies

Tekla

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:45 pm
@Smileyrius,
What would be better?

To let homosexuals conceal that the way wouldn't end up in heaven in any case of being homosexual.

If so , I would feel blame not warned about the wrong way of homosexual.

I have friends who are homosexual. We told about. They know that they can"t hope for reach heaven while being homosexual.

They say, that they would expect more the way to hell , when they would die before changing their mind .

Sometimes they are hoping to be still alive to be right in time to regret and change in heterosexual.

Would it be easy to be a raider or killer and they would say :Oh , Jesus on earth alive I have to keep on to be a homosexual , or a murderer, or a rapist , but promise me I end up in the heaven.

That doesn't work when Jesus aims only specific people settle the heaven.People who had left behind & repent theirs sins
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:56 pm
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

Different assertions!

I am sputtering to confusing again about the original sin abatet or other hand the theory about Jesus died and our sins are died too.

Since 10 years I am close to Jesus and I mentioned on other spots how often I get answers by deams .

Unfortunately no answers about sins and nobody knows a quotation about a plain express of abatet original sins or the other theory.

We shall not be distressed by that , but cite Paul who said we ought not read other syncretism or only read died letters , but more heed the holy spirit.

Sadly I can't find / offer a quotation in your way and have to use my own words.

Means, it is not important to believe that the original is still ruling or not anymore like the old testament no more rules.

I'd love to reply, Tekla...but I have no idea of what you were trying to say here.
0 Replies

Tekla

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:00 pm
I oppose to make you sad, disappointed about the fact of christmas , what has nothing to do with Jesus and God refuses nikolaiten it says on revelation.

I celebrate christmas , because I have family and it is more important to celebrate that with awarness about Gods refusing instead ignoring Gods refusing about that.

The same when I dolled up, disguised to go to carneval ( look up for translation) .

Not wearing a costume of devil or a witch can be turn in funny moments and would not be an affront to Jesus.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I think I see your problem. The old testament law IS still in effect for non believers. Christ has delivered Christians from them laws. And Born again Christians are free from all laws. Because they now walk after the Holy Spirit.
Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

I think I see your problem. The old testament law IS still in effect for non believers. Christ has delivered Christians from them laws. And Born again Christians are free from all laws. Because they now walk after the Holy Spirit.

Oh.

Okay.

Be careful he doesn't trip!

Jeez, I didn't realize Jesus was not talking to "born again" Christians. I thought he was talking to everyone. Live and learn!
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:53 pm
@Squeakybro,
My friend, could you define these terms, so I can establish what you mean by some of your statements? I appreciate it.

Sin and Righteousness
neologist

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
I immediately recognized Proverbs ch 3.
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
COVENANTS TWO COVENANTS(TESTAMENTS)
Many more, sir.
Here are five I can think of offhand. Read them for yourself.

The Edenic Promise - Genesis 3:15,
Covenant With Noah - Genesis 6:17-21
Rainbow Covenant - Genesis 9:8-17
Abrahamic Covenant - Genesis 22:15-18.
Law Covenant. - Exodus 24:3-8

Some have been fulfilled. Some partly fulfilled. Some yet to be fulfilled and therefore, not obsolete.

If you wish to get into a discussion of covenants, we should start another thread.
Squeakybro

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I have answered all your questions. Its obvious you haven't been delivered yet. So I guess you will just have to watch us from afar. Your going to have to deal with the fact that we are delivered and your not.
Squeakybro

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:01 pm
@Messenger of GOD,
I guess you have been dealing with all these naysayers for awhile now. You do have a bunch of them in here.
neologist

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:03 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I guess you have been dealing with all these naysayers for awhile now. You do have a bunch of them in here.
Some of the naysayers know what they are talking about. Some don't. You appear to be unable to discern the difference.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:03 pm
@Smileyrius,
Sin transgressing Gods law. Righteousness obeying Gods law.
Squeakybro

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:04 pm
@neologist,
All obsolete.
neologist

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Sin transgressing Gods law. Righteousness obeying Gods law.
But you said above
Quote:
And Born again Christians are free from all laws. Because they now walk after the Holy Spirit.
Squeakybro

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:10 pm
@neologist,
I showed you before. When one is walking after the Holy Spirit(verses) nothing can condemn him. That is righteousness.

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

neologist

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
All obsolete.
Did you even bother to read?

Quote:
And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.
You do realize this is about Jesus' sacrifice and Satan's eventual destruction, do you not? If it is obsolete, we are out of hope.

You are woefully unaware of the truths in the Bible you profess to believe.
Frank Apisa

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

I have answered all your questions. Its obvious you haven't been delivered yet. So I guess you will just have to watch us from afar. Your going to have to deal with the fact that we are delivered and your not.

I was delivered.

Dr. Diamond...back in 1936.

My mother told me he had cold hands.
neologist

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
My mother told me he had cold hands.
You mean you don't remember?

BTW, Frank. I will root for the Jints for every game. (After Sunday, of. Course) if you will just give us a "Go Hawks"
Smileyrius

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:51 pm
@Squeakybro,
I raise two more questions my friend, for understanding

Adam was not under the law nor the covenant, did he not sin?

If a man is saved in Jesus, is he given diplomatic immunity from any wrongs committed or is he physically unable to commit wrongdoing in the eyes of God?