"The Contest"

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 08:43 am
Gautam, i'm a wee bit surprized; without any caviat???

[who me? oh no, my 'public' wouldn't allow it!]
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 08:46 am
Bella!!!!

Can I have overs again?

Joe(I feel like I need a nap)Nation
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 08:48 am
Kicky wants to bet on "self" satisfaction.

"Self" being the key word here
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:04 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Bella!!!!

Can I have overs again?

Joe(I feel like I need a nap)Nation

sure.... :wink:
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:07 am
Joe Nation wrote:
......Joe(I feel like I need a nap)Nation

Joe, which way do we have to rub you to 'raise' your 'nap'? Shocked ]
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:33 am
Bella Dea wrote:
But since you are....let the challenge begin...

Girl Next Door
Lingerie Model
Juggies
Kicky...please?

Crap, I can't see any of this stuff at work. I sooo hate this f*cking job.

Joe, don't worry, the contest doesn't start until midnight tonight, so unitl then, you can just relax and let your love flow all you want! Actually I think it's a good strategy to do it as many times as possible until then. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do something on my bosses desk while he's out to lunch...
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:37 am
I thought you said your boss was ALWAYS 'out to lunch'!

[or did you say you were your own boss; i really can't remember...........]
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:43 am
I am definitely not my own boss. In fact, I have about as little autonomy and control over what I do everyday for eight hours as possible, which is one of the main reasons I hate it so much...but that is a subject for another thread.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:51 am
maybe you should be considering a different 'contest', putting your visceral powers of self control, and denial to the test in a more 'fulfilling' way?

[consider going on strike (with yourself) until you have found a better means of gainful employment.]
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 10:05 am
I hate losing to Kicky in anything, whether it be love or war, so I had to take the necessary precautions to ensure that I would be the ultimate victor in this latest contest.

This morning I fired up the wood chipper and stuck both my hands inside, all the way to the elbow. Couple of stumps now.

I still have the urge, especially since right now, as I type this message with a pencil stuck between my toes, I can see that hot Jensen babe sunbathing on the edge of my property.

Hold on. I'm gonna try something.

Nope. Didn't work. I tried hopping up and down against the wall but I couldn't make proper contact.

Looks like I'm going to win this bet.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 11:09 am
kickycan wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Girl Next Door
Lingerie Model
Juggies
Kicky...please?

Joe, don't worry, the contest doesn't start until midnight tonight, so unitl then, you can just relax and let your love flow all you want! Actually I think it's a good strategy to do it as many times as possible until then. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do something on my bosses desk while he's out to lunch...

Kicky, there isn't any nudity, if that is what you are worried about.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 03:48 pm
I wracked my brain for almost an hour, trying to think of a way to defeat Gus'sesses no hands, no foul stragdegy. It seems formidlble, but I really want to win the 100 A2k bucks (actual value=pride in ownership) Finally, it hit me and I called a couple of friends of mine at New York Hospital for Surgery.

They cut it off.

No, no, don't worry. It (Long tall Joey) is resting in a little bed being kept alive until I win the bet and he can be sewn back on. Right now I look just like a Ken doll, there's a little bump but mostly I'm just as smooth as a baby's bottom.

[IMG]http://[/IMG] Darn. the photo won't download.

Anyway, I am as ready as I'll ever be.

Joe(It's funny but my suit pants aren't as snug as they were.)Nation
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 06:13 pm
Oh lord....

I think the reason why women are laughing at you all has something to do with the nature of the male orgasm vs the female orgasm.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 06:17 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Girl Next Door
Lingerie Model
Juggies
Kicky...please?

Kicky, there isn't any nudity, if that is what you are worried about.

Not worried, just unable to go to those sites. It's not that I won't because I am afraid, it's that when I click on the link, my nazi company's internet security doesn't allow the browser to go to the site. It gives me this big "Forbidden" message...

I just checked them out though, and I must say, Spank you very much!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 06:17 pm
littlek wrote:
Oh lord....

I think the reason why women are laughing at you all has something to do with the nature of the male orgasm vs the female orgasm.

Ha! You don't think you guys look funny!?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 06:25 pm
Can Little k be a little clearer?

Puzzled in Adelaide.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 06:33 pm
Kicky, of course we look funny....

Ok, lessee if I remember the whole concept from living in hippy-dippy santa fe. When a man ejactulates intoa wooman, he looses his vital energy TO her. She gains it. Hence the sleeping man being pestered by the chatty woman.

With masturbation, I think it works along the same lines. Men still lose all that energy, women don't gain it. When a woman gets off she doesn't have to recoup all that sperm.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:24 pm
i know of that concept. and i think it's entirely wrong. you won't get a chatty me. when i'm done, goodbye world, i want to sleep. can't be bothered.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:26 pm
I was gonna say the same thing, Dag. Seems to me, if you do things right, the woman will be blissfully snoring away in no time at all.

Maybe littlek is doing something wrong? Or maybe her partner is?

I'll have to ask Slappy the next time I see him.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 09:28 pm
I once read a book about a woman the sucked they guys energy way when they did it
0 Replies