Large Penis Issues

someone2

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 06:33 pm
Mine is 7.5" long and a girth of 6"...and still growing...I'm only 14

extra medium: as far as i know, mine gets hard enough....
0 Replies

Ladyfitz

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:48 pm
With someone as "gifted" as you, all it would take is a little patience from the right lady! Personally, I love large members. If I were you, I wouldn't change a thing!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:49 pm
Re: donkeyboy - down boy! get down that scale of large membe
goonebetterondonkey wrote:
Donkeyboy has finally conceded to my member, all 13.5 inches long and a wopping 3"thick with a girth of 8.2

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/bsflag.gif
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 04:54 pm
George wrote:
Soon to be classics!

"Mostly Dick"
and
"A Tale of Two Titties"

er...hjow about making that
Moist Dick.

the other one is great tho
0 Replies

someone2

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 12:53 pm
Since some of us have posted our sizes, why don't we ask others to post theirs? Don't force people cause might get embarassed though...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 01:12 pm
Mine's three feet long, about a foot in girth, glows in the dark, goes from flaccid to rock-hard in three seconds, is good for at least six hour-long sex sessions per night, and spits out chunky monkey ice cream instead of semen. Also, I've recently discovered that along with it's regular functions, it can be used to club unruly children into submission.

Top that!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 01:19 pm
kickycan wrote:
Mine's three feet long, about a foot in girth, glows in the dark, goes from flaccid to rock-hard in three seconds, is good for at least six hour-long sex sessions per night, and spits out chunky monkey ice cream instead of semen. Also, I've recently discovered that along with it's regular functions, it can be used to club unruly children into submission.

Top that!

Shocked

Busy later?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 01:45 pm
Why, do you have a small child that you need to discipline? I am free, as a matter of fact. Did I mention that my balls are like coconuts?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 03:32 pm
kickycan wrote:
Why, do you have a small child that you need to discipline? I am free, as a matter of fact. Did I mention that my balls are like coconuts?

No you didn't but since you did.... Very Happy
0 Replies

doublehigh5

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 01:21 pm
I found this site and thought it might be helpful donkeyboy:

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed for the 2nd time

or google for "Large Penis Support Group". You might have an easier time finding a solution there.

I have a hefty penis, too. 9.75" long 6.5" around, not quite as large as yours but close. I really enjoy my size and so do almost all of the ladies i've been with. As I'm sure you know, the trick is to take it slow. They do adjust to our size. I've found that sometimes a little extra lubricant makes it easier for them to come back for 2nds, 3rds, etc. Hope some of this helps.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:04 am
In my years on this planet, I have been laid more times than indoor outdoor carpet (although I did retire from outside dalliances post squinney) and I can tell you that if my pecker is big enough for that to happen, and it's big enough to have a good return rate, it's big enough.
0 Replies

BillThompson

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:35 pm
Back to the manner at hand...
So, despite the circus side show this has become. Is there any chance that somebody out their might have some good information for what might help if a mans penis is seemingly to long for his partner?

Im really not sure the exact length and width of my member like most of the people who have posted on here, if i had to guess i would say maybe 12 inches or so long and 2 inches across perhaps im not 100% sure. It doesnt really matter if im considered big or not the plain and simple fact is my partner says that I am to big.

I am a large person, Im 6'6" in height i weigh about 280 pounds and i wear a size 18 shoe so my penis really looks just proportional to my body. Unluckily the one i care for is only about 5'5" 110 pounds.

Im not looking really to get into any contests with other men cuz frankly I just dont care how big their dicks are. But any worthwhile help would be very greatly appreciated.

Sincerly,
Bill Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 02:00 pm
Bill, do you take your time? Use lots of lube? You might want to experiement with other positions. My hubby is a little on the large side and if I am not 100% ready for sex, it hurts a bit. Take your time, keep it well oiled and let her be on top. If she lays down (chest to chest) on top of you, she can control how far you penetrate.
0 Replies

BillThompson

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:38 pm
Thanks for the advice...
Generally entering her is not much of a problem as we do go through heavy foreplay and use lots of lube before most sessions. The problem comes when we get really into the penetration part of the sex and she wants to move faster, but it causes her great pain. She has been to see a gynocologist and she has been assured that there is nothing wrong with her physically. The issue seems to be that i am just to large for her.

Recently I have tried to sit pillows around my penis when she is on it to try and cut down on the amount of shaft that is exposed. Surprisingly this worked quite well for her as she was able to enjoy a long session of orgasms. The only problem is that is wasnt pleasing for me due to the fact that I was focusing entirely on keeping the pillows in place so as not to cause her any pain.

I was wondering if maybe someone who has had a similar problem to this has found such a device that could be placed either on my shaft or inside her to stop her from penetrating to far and causing her pain.

Thanks,
Bill
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:52 pm
they sell those inflatable arm bands that kids can use for swin assist devices, yo could control the level of inflation and such. you might be able to reduce as much as 4-5 inches.
0 Replies

BillThompson

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 05:55 pm
thanks
Thats a very good idea. I feel kind of dumb for not thinking of something like that before but I was always trying to find a sex toy type object that would help i never thought about regular everyday stuff. We will most definately give it a try and let you know.

Any more ideas?
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 05:57 pm
You might try wrapping your fist around the base of your shaft while she is on top...works for me.
0 Replies

BillThompson

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 06:28 pm
We have actually tried the fist thing before and she said that it did ease the pain but it wasnt really a significant difference.

Any more?
0 Replies

BillThompson

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 11:12 pm
Well thanks to everybody for their ideas, im sure they will prove very helpful (especially the arm floatie one, ingenious).

Im still open to any advice, so post what youve got.

Thanks again,
Bill
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:50 pm
ok, bill.
do let us know how u make out...
0 Replies