Large Penis Issues

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:40 am
Oh!!! Well, thank you.
0 Replies

donkeyboy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:41 am
OK, I dont mind the ladies IMing me, but fellas, you just dont do it for me Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:45 am
Laughing
0 Replies

donkeyboy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:45 am
Pleasure, youve kinda got that north american good gal look, drives me nuts!

BTW I am 5'10 blonde hair, hazel eyes, average to stocky build, and I like riding horses.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:47 am
donkeyboy wrote:

... and I like riding horses.

Maybe it's because you're hung like one? Shocked Laughing Sorry, I had to crack the joke....I apologize.

I think it's too big but I think my husbands is perfect and no one can begin to compare. I know lots of girls who want 'em HUGE. So you are not out of luck my friend! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:48 am
Thanks again. I'm actually a very romantic person.

You sound like a very sexy Aussie and I love horse back riding as well.
0 Replies

donkeyboy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:52 am
Im romantic too, but it seems the ladies seem to like me because of my johnson:(

I actually like art, fine wine, lovely food ande great company. But still I am single!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 11:59 am
You sound like a nice guy and I'm not saying that because of your johnson ;-)

I've never been married either, so don't feel bad.
0 Replies

donkeyboy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:02 pm
thanks! I do consider my self to be a nice person. I always act with integrity in my family businesses (farming) and I appreciate warmth and honesty. But it seems that the people I meet are after money, or well, you know! lol
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:07 pm
I hear ya loud and clear. I feel the very same way, which is why I'm still single.
0 Replies

donkeyboy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:08 pm
You have a big one too?!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:09 pm
No, silly. LOL!
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:11 pm
Hey guess what ? I think mine has actually gotten larger with age.Now in my forties it seems more of a sumpuous cut than ever before.While filming myself naked in Crete for my upcoming doc mimetoliths it all started there.Maybe it was all the wild greens but there in the cold while filming nude uptop a cliff caveside I noticed at that time hey I am more adultly hung. Anyone else have any similar situation?
0 Replies

donkeyboy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:11 pm
Ur killing me here montana!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:16 pm
Why did you have to strap it to your thigh? My brother is just a little bit bigger than you and he never did that. Also, he couldn't have sex more than once in one session, ever, because it just wouldn't get hard enough after the first time. In fact, because of it's size, he couldn't get fully hard ever. He was told by more than one doctor that there was nothing they could do for it. It was just what goes with having an abnormally large penis. Haven't you had problems like that?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:17 pm
That's very interersting, Algis and I'll be patiently awaiting the responses.

Donkey
Why? What am I doing?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:21 pm
kickycan wrote:
Why did you have to strap it to your thigh? My brother is just a little bit bigger than you and he never did that. Also, he couldn't have sex more than once in one session, ever, because it just wouldn't get hard enough after the first time. In fact, because of it's size, he couldn't get fully hard ever. He was told by more than one doctor that there was nothing they could do for it. It was just what goes with having an abnormally large penis. Haven't you had problems like that?

God only gave man enough blood to fill one head at a time....guess which one usually wins? :wink:
0 Replies

donkeyboy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:30 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
kickycan wrote:

God only gave man enough blood to fill one head at a time....guess which one usually wins? :wink:
I had to strap it to my thigh because it is very long. In Australian Rules Football we were very tight shorts. It use to fall out! lol I havnt actuall had any problems in terms of becoming hard, so i guess Im lucky Smile

also re "God only gave man enough blood to fill one head at a time....guess which one usually wins?"

That general comment is actually not true...Give us some credit, we are not the only ones with the internal desire to breed and raise children Smile I think you would agree reproduction is veiwed by both sexes to be of vital importance. Smile
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:32 pm
http://mcu.edu.tw/~vedrash/TaskBottomUp/B_Dictogloss/2_MutatedChicken/cock.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 12:35 pm
Now THAT'S a big cock.
0 Replies