Large Penis Issues

BillThompson

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 05:56 pm
Whatever...
Honestly I really dont care at all if you believe me or not. The real point is that somebody on here did and actually helped me, and for that I am greatful. Im not really sure what about my story you dont believe, their isnt really anything left up to interpretation, but again whatever it is its completely true and I really dont care who believes it and who doesnt.

If you think its disgusting dont read it.

Im still open to suggestions that might help, so for those who care post.

Bill
0 Replies

JAAF

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 06:05 pm
Sturgis wrote:
Jealousy is not a good trait to have J.A.A.F., it really isn't healthy for penile fulfillment.

Why should I be jealous? Shocked It's not like I need a penis.

I'm sorry Bill Sad , and by the way, I haven't read it all.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 06:13 pm
My penis is three feet in length and has a diameter of 1/16".

Resembles fishing line.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 06:17 pm
Now THAT I can believe.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 07:24 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
My penis is three feet in length and has a diameter of 1/16".

Resembles fishing line.

Yep yep, this is true. Gertrude showed me several pictures of your interesting member at your last mud slinging party down by the swamp ;-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 07:35 pm
<scratches gustav from her list>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 09:08 pm
Bill, meet Gus.
Gus, Bill.

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/th/thermos-stainless-steel-multi-purpose-flask-0-75-litre.jpg http://www.fishing-scotland.co.uk/images/03fishing.jpg
0 Replies

BillThompson

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 10:34 pm
Your awfully rude.

I wasnt trying to lie to anybody for whatever reason you think im lying, and i certainly didnt post here to be made fun of.

Im done with this, seeing as ive gotten the help i was looking for and now all this is, is a joke thanks to kicky.

Thanks so much to all those that helped me, ill never forget it.

Sincerly,
Bill
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 10:42 pm
I think BT now has more posts than inches.

I did, however, win some money on that horse.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 10:52 pm
BillThompson wrote:
Your awfully rude.

I wasnt trying to lie to anybody for whatever reason you think im lying, and i certainly didnt post here to be made fun of.

Im done with this, seeing as ive gotten the help i was looking for and now all this is, is a joke thanks to kicky.

Sincerly,
Bill

I'm sorry, Bill. I wasn't joking about you at all. I find it hard not to joke with Gus, but I always took you seriously and am happy that you found a sollution.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 06:50 am
BillThompson wrote:
Your awfully rude.

Sincerly,
Bill

Try not to take it all too personally Bill. Men being what they are there is a typical level of jealousy which exists. I, being a gay man and having for a while been young, almost good looking and having had an extreme sexual appetite have had the opportunity to see penises of many sizes so I do not find anything that out of the ordinary for your size. You made clear you are a physically large man to begin with and since nobody would question a 4 inch penis on a man who was 4 foot 10 in height there should not be a reason to question a man who is tall with a large penis or any other variance. I have also seen small on tall and portly men and long and thick on short and skinny men. If you want the other side of people lacking the ability to believe, then tell them about a man who is 6 foot 4 and has a mere 3 and a half inch (erect) penis or the man who is 5foot4 with an 8 inch penis. The same doubters exhibit themselves there. The penis is an appendage which seems to have a history all of its own but if you notice, most men seem to want what they don't have. They want the bigger piece of manhood, they want the bigger car or the more expensive car or the bigger house or the bigger paycheck, the other mans wife or girlfriend. Ego is a killer.

So the bottom line here Bill, don't worry about what others may think about the veracity of your statements. I admire the ability you have had to come forward and speak of this matter since so many men lack the courage to speak of any sexual issues. Let us know how things go for you and the little lady, okay.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 07:43 am
BillThompson wrote:
Your awfully rude.

Sincerly,
Bill

Wow, you're awfully thin-skinned for someone who is supposedly so, er, thick-skinned.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 10:33 am
take a chill pill, bill.
(i've been wanting to say that since 1983!)

people are just funnin' with ya.
this is a humor thread after all...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:57 pm
Hold on a mo.....I've been out of circulation for a bit and have been skim reading the last couple of pages.

Is this right?? Has Kicky been awfully rude with his large todger again?

Are there photos of this anywhere? Is his harem involved?
0 Replies

jaysen

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:04 pm
hi
i think you shouldent be afriad to show it off its good to have a big cock
wear speedos dont be afraid
0 Replies

jaysen

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 02:05 pm
hi
i think you shouldent be afriad to show it off its good to have a big cock
wear speedos dont be afraid