0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 09:54 pm
I know I know....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 09:56 pm
I think l'k waxed recently.

ya know, I can't see a full moon, or a fart thread without wondering how the lunar canine's doing. I miss that vowel hog.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 09:57 pm
Me too, Bethie.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 07:37 am
Laughing
You guys crack me up....

Ah, I love this site.....

Laughing
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 07:51 am
shewolfnm wrote:

so.. how does one measure a fart?
Can you use a scope?
Or a straw?

None of the above - surely it's in decibels?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 08:11 am
Laughing

you know that too much methane gas CAN kill someone?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 08:13 am
Too much of anything can kill someone....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 08:16 am
Welcome back to the Fart Club . ;-)

knew you couldnt live with out us!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 08:19 am
A funny, un-true , Urban Legend

Quote:
A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man who was killed by his own gas. There was no mark on his body but an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other things). It was just the right combination of foods. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been opened, it wouldn't have been fatal, but the man was shut up in his near airtight bedroom. According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity for creating 'this deadly gas.'" Three of the rescuers got sick and one was hospitalized.
0 Replies

shorty 49

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 09:11 am
farting is just a part of life...
this is a great topic...if you can't fart in front of your spouse or so are you really that close? all it is is gas...and truthfully me and my so think its funny when one of us farts...everyone has it in them, everyone does it, so whats the big deal?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:54 am
http://www.rybactwo.republika.pl/images/rybyfun/fart.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:57 am
http://www.greyhound1.homestead.com/files/Fart.jpg
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 02:53 pm
Atmosphere, stratosphere, ozone layer, fart zone. This is why we must protect the ozone layer!

(With credit to George Carlin.)
0 Replies

shmookiedoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 03:20 pm
This thread is hilarious!!
Our home is a fart zone. Hubby and I often watch TV in bed in the evenings and we're both guilty of farting then fluffing the covers. Then we laugh like 5 year olds. And my son (6 yrs old) is a proud farter. My daughter (8) farts..but she says it was her brother, who proudly takes the blame.
Interesting thing, I never once heard my father fart, he was rather shy and modest. I asked him once "dad do you ever fart??" He just laughed. My sister is the same as him, married 16 years and her husband has never heard her fart. I guess I take after mom..bombs away lol
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 05:30 am
All my colleagues have been breaking wind this morning which is unusual,I havnt been...honest...no I havnt...no really.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 01:52 am
To me, not being able to fart in front of your SO is cause of divorce. LOL! Nothing like a good and loud fart. Oh! and by the way, I thought I'd tried almost anything as far as sex goes but, geez! that dump-blowjob combination someone mentioned was way beyond my mind! Anyways, this could be the funniest thread in the history of A2K. Let's continue to fart!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 03:28 am
I think white bread doesnt do my stomach any favours.
I have avoided it for a few days.Ive been trying to eat well recently and the other day I went from 9am-4am only breaking wind once!!!!
Whereas i had white bread yesterday and, well...you can imagine.I wont go into deatil.
0 Replies