My beliefs as a conservative

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 01:14 pm
you guys are just too negative.

it makes absolute sense to send a ballsy, in your face woman to the middle east to improve relations with a bunch of arrogant and backward misogynists that insist on throwing a bed sheet over the family females every time they open the front door.

you should applaud and stand with this president.

why do you hate america?

why don't you just go over there with the radical fringe and support gay marriage, abortion and undermine the troops with the AARP crowd? when you aren't busy obstructing the president's plan to save the bankrupt social security system, that is.

you obviously have lost touch with the mainstream and traditional judeo-christian principles and values that america was founded on. you secular radicals, you!

when i think about how you sacrifice puppies and kittens at the altar of hitlary, i get so mad i can't even talk to you !
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 01:18 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
you guys are just too negative.

it makes absolute sense to send a ballsy, in your face woman to the middle east to improve relations with a bunch of arrogant and backward misogynists that insist on throwing a bed sheet over the family females every time they open the front door.

you should applaud and stand with this president.

why do you hate america?

why don't you just go over there with the radical fringe and support gay marriage, abortion and undermine the troops with the AARP crowd? when you aren't busy obstructing the president's plan to save the bankrupt social security system, that is.

you obviously have lost touch with the mainstream and traditional judeo-christian principles and values that america was founded on. you secular radicals, you!

when i think about how you sacrifice puppies and kittens at the altar of hitlary, i get so mad i can't even talk to you !

The "let's pretend we can argue like conservatives" thread can be found here
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 01:19 pm
That's gotta be the funniest neoconservative screed I've heard in a while...

Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 02:29 pm
It's interesting how the neocons always use "why do you hate america?" to try to make their point. They evidently don't understand anything about the Constitution or our Freedom of Speech.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 02:34 pm
McGentrix wrote:
The "let's pretend we can argue like conservatives" thread can be found here

well gosh, mcg... gotta take it from the classroom to the street at some time. Laughing

but maybe you're right...

i did forget the part about tax and spend liberals wrecking the country. as opposed to the current administration's don't tax, but spend even more approach to fiscal conservatism. :wink:
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 03:50 pm
Finn, I don't hear any comment from you on the value of the deaths of our youth. You focus, instead, on what you find to be a "semantical" error on my part (i.e.., "That an event, an idea, a plan, or a mechanism is controversial, in no way makes it meaningless."). You do know, I hope, that I was definitionally equating "meaningless" with "worthless"; it's a question of values. To die in a war not supported by (virtually) all Americans is a valueless death. I wonder if you would disagree if your son or daughter was one of them.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 03:57 pm
I think and hope DonttreadOnMe is pulling our collective leg. Either he or she is a very clever person who has a clear and witty understanding of the psychopathology of lumpenconservatism or he or she is among the most unfortunate individuals I know.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 03:58 pm
I think it's the latter, JLN. That's been my "observaton."
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 04:21 pm
JL:

Just follow their responses in other threads by clicking on his name. You'll get a good sense of where DTOM is coming from...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:25 pm
Oh poor thing.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:00 pm
JLNobody wrote:
I think and hope DonttreadOnMe is pulling our collective leg. Either he or she is a very clever person who has a clear and witty understanding of the psychopathology of lumpenconservatism or he or she is among the most unfortunate individuals I know.

cicerone imposter wrote:
I think it's the latter, JLN. That's been my "observaton."

Shocked
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:10 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
It's interesting how the neocons always use "why do you hate america?" to try to make their point. They evidently don't understand anything about the Constitution or our Freedom of Speech.

So you're saying it's okay to hate america?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:13 pm
It's okay to say it, but neocons assume it without any liberal or anybody else saying it.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:13 pm
SCoates wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

No, he's not. He's saying it is our constitutional right to question our government.

How is that hate?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:20 pm
Just a joke c.i. I was trying to embody your peeve.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:28 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
SCoates wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

No, he's not. He's saying it is our constitutional right to question our government.

How is that hate?

it isn't. silence is agreement...
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:29 pm
And when you agree with terrorists, you're basically hating americans.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:36 pm
SCoates wrote:
And when you agree with terrorists, you're basically hating americans.

oh my, yes... and if you disagree with the administration, certainly you must be agreeing with terrorists.

balogne.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:38 pm
Balogne? I didn't know they started letting terrorists on A2K. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:40 pm
Well, I've been a member since....
0 Replies