blatham

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 11:01 am
@blatham,
Quote:
Redd also revealed in his testimony that the total number of people tested for the coronavirus by the CDC was 1,784. That means that, as of Wednesday morning, the CDC had tested only 77 people for the coronavirus since Sunday.
yahoo news
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 12:14 pm
@blatham,
You seem to know a lot more about Sean Hannity than I do.
layman

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 12:48 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

While we're at it, Darlin, how's about I tell you a little about my own damn self? You might want to know this if we ever hook up, ya know? I aint no republican neither. And I aint no Democrat. And I aint no independent, neither.

I generally don't vote, aint worth the time. But if I do, I vote for whoever gives me the most Camel cigarettes while I'm standing in the waiting line. Well, at least that's what I tell them. I will double-cross those bribers in a heart beat, though.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:04 pm
@blatham,
To be fair: he couldn't emerge any weaker!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:08 pm
@snood,
And I won't voice my support for that happening for the same reason.

But I think it is likely.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:11 pm
@Lash,
Then this must absolutely terrorize you:

layman

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:16 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I got your "best word" right here, eh?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:28 pm
layman

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Thanks for the clip.

Trump is the stableiest. And the geniusiest.

Trump, he ROCKS, eh!?

But for some real entertaining statements, I'm sure someone will haul out a 20 minute long clip of quid pro quo Joe's best claims, eh?
hightor

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:40 pm
@Lash,
Quote:

Wow. Devastating.
layman

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:47 pm
The girl caint hep it:

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:47 pm
@layman,
Quote:
I'm sure someone will haul out a 20 minute long clip of quid pro quo Joe's best claims, eh?

I'll be glad to provide 10 genuine Trump covfefes for every one of Joe's you can fabricate.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 03:02 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

I vote for whoever gives me the most Camel cigarettes while I'm standing in the waiting line. Well, at least that's what I tell them.

This election I expect to wheedle at least a half a pack from the cheating Democrats. Then I will go into the voting booth, light up a cigarette, and vote for Trump.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 03:11 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

Wow. Devastating.

****, somebody complained and a hamster tore down my post. I guess some overzealous SJW mistakenly thought it was somehow "misogynistic." I'll revise it this time:

I agree!

Lash is a devious but fine little thang, eh?
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 03:31 pm
@blatham,
A MLK like memorable quote. She has grown by leaps and bounds since she has been elected. I thought she was all hype, but I was wrong. Glad to be wrong.

https://able2know.org/topic/468987-798#post-6971972

Lash

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 04:00 pm
@hightor,
I wasn’t trying to devastate anybody. Is that why you’re here?

I don’t know anything about Sean Hannity. Blatham does. Yet, he’s always accusing me of being in cahoots of sorts. I just don’t pay so much attention to Fox. They’re all in blatham’s head.

Just a fact.

Let’s see you devastate somebody. Is it a big deal to you?
maporsche

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 04:08 pm
@blatham,
If she continues to speak like this, and not like some of the other quotes of hers I’ve seen, she’ll gain more of my support.

I did NOT like the ‘Joe Biden and I would be in different parties’ comment. Even if that would be true in the UK, it’s divisive in America.
hightor

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 04:46 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Just a fact.

Of course. I'm sorry if I misjudged you.

But I've never met you, I'm only going by your posts here — and one particular criticism you've repeatedly made of the A2Ker in question is the accusation of being a "low info voter", like it was a big deal to you. But knowing details like the declared political affiliations of phonies is exactly the kind of knowledge which helps round out the larger picture and literally defines a relatively "high info voter". So in this case your previous accusation was demonstrably specious and I would have suspected you'd show a measure of appreciation, if not contrition. Your statement struck me as "pointed" — which is a characteristic, and endearing, element of your online rhetorical style. It's certainly possible that the venomous persona you often adopt is meant to be ironic or contrarian, and if such is the case I've woefully underestimated you. To tell you the truth, I'm devastated just considering the possibility.
Brand X

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 05:09 pm
AOC trying to get a job on Fox.

Michael Tracey
@mtracey
·
10m
AOC just said on Fox News that the Bernie/Biden debate this weekend will be about the Democratic Party “coming together,” which means it won’t be a debate so much as a friendly chat among colleagues. (Good for her going on Fox, though)
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 05:17 pm
@revelette3,
Yes. She has a bright future ahead
0 Replies