<Looking for Set's email address>
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:54 pm
Do you believe in post-marital sex?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:59 pm
I believe in head banging, furniture breaking, wall thumping, clothes ripping, mind blowing, "GIVE IT TO ME BABY!" sex.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:23 pm
If I'm not there, start without me.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:36 pm
Well George then don't be surprised if your place is taken Wink
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:38 pm
When did you say, CJ, you were coming to Germany?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:44 pm
The last 2 weeks in June Walter. Why?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 05:52 pm
As a person who didn't marry until 35 years of age, well, Of Course I have to say I "believe" in pre-marital sex. I suppose the real question is whether I think pre-marital sex is a good idea, and my answer is, Heck Yeah!

I've had the penis-in-vagina sex, the one-night stand sex, the we're-just-partners-in-crime sex, the we-don't-care sex, the we're-exclusive sex, the we're-together-forever sex.... and I must admit I like sex with Mr. Kitten better with anyone else, ever. BUT that's mostly due to 11 years of experience with the same partner, and only partly due to the fact that, being married, we do not have sex with anyone else, and we wear rings to show that without having to say a word.

There are good times and places in one's life, in my opinion, for one-night stands. It's easy to say "don't have sex until you feel grown-up enough to handle the consequences," but of course our bodies, in teenaged years, tell us differently. I think fighting these urges is probably a waste of perfectly good time.

That said, I was rather fussy about condoms all those years I was running about, both for pregnancy and STD's, and I certainly don't regret that.

So, thinking about sex before marriage? Great. Just don't let those few minutes chase you the rest of your life with an STD or a kid you never really wanted.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 07:46 pm
Not to worry ehbeth, I'm lying about my shooting wife.
I haven't grown.
I haven't changed.
I haven't reformed.

I'm just married (third time is a charm) to the most fabulous babe in the world.

Joe(lucky sonofabitchinbastard)Nation
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:22 pm
Ah, that's where the extra marital sex comes in Wink
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 08:17 am
I believe in any kind of sex between consenting adults. Even early morning sex on Saturdays.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 12:50 pm
If believing in premarital sex means you've been praying for it, I suppose I should say yes ...

(thank u, thank u, I got many more Razz)
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 12:45 am
Bella Dea wrote:
photoman wrote:
I was raised to believe that it was wrong and putting all religious inclinations aside, I would say that abstinence is a very good thing and let me tell you why.

First, let's talk about STDs. If everyone adopted the attitude that there was no sex until marriage, what do you think would happen to the STD rate? Granted, STDs are passed around through prostitution and illicit sexual behavior or sexual deviancy, but this goes back to a grass roots effort to instill in children that sex should be reserved for your life mate. If we had the belief of one partner, one time, for life, and no sex outside of wedlock, it would solve a number of issues, including, I suspect, a very significant drop in the STD rate, as well as teenage pregnancies and an over-burdened social system.

In college, not one of my friends suffered an STD. I've never had one. We all had premarital sex. Education is the key here. Teaching abstinence is great...but what happens when kids do have sex? They don't understand how to protect themselves and things go from bad to worse.

photoman wrote:
The other issue is compatibility. Everyone cries about sexual incompatibility if they can't "test drive" their potential mate. Well, if the playing field is level (neither partner having had previous sexual experience), then BOTH are able to discover each other in the most wonderful way. They can learn together and I think that frustration levels would be diminished. My wife and I were both virgins when we got married. Now, some of you know my current circumstances and how frustrated I am in my marriage AND it even relates to sex, but not for compatibility issues. Anyway, moving right along....

I don't think that pre-marital sex has much, if anything to do with compatibility. I think a lot of people use it as an excuse to "justify" their actions. Besides, if you have a sexual chemistry with someone and fall in love, generally, the sex is great. But that is just my experience.

Also,
I think that children who are raised properly by their parents will know when it is the "right time" and won't be having random sex at age 14. I waited until I was in love and it didn't feel wrong. I didn't do it because everyone else was. I didn't do it because my boyfriend wanted me to. My parents taught me to respect myself. I was not injured (emotionally or physically) by any of my pre-marital sexual relations. Maybe I was lucky but I don't think so. I think it all comes down to education!

You could have heard the same statements from my mouth. I strongly agree on what Bella pointed out
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 12:57 am
Bella Dea wrote:
I believe in head banging, furniture breaking, wall thumping, clothes ripping, mind blowing, "GIVE IT TO ME BABY!" sex.

Be careful sweetie, I almost fell off my seat after reading that. I love the way you specify your feelings.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 01:12 am
Wait...so you're supposed to wait until you're married to have sex, but I heard there's a food that a newly married woman eats that suppresses her appetite for blowjobs....wedding cake.

So what's the point?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 10:10 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
...but I heard there's a food that a newly married woman eats that suppresses her appetite for blowjobs....wedding cake.

A vicious rumor, completely untrue!

(Other married women, back me up here....)
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 01:43 pm
I'm confused, are you asking me if I think that premarital sex exists? I'd have to say yes. Anything else is the personal business of the individual. How come no one is interested in premarital nose picking?????
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 02:38 pm
I agree with glitterbag. Unmarried people engage in sex. Generally, engaging in sexual conduct is not illegal regardless of marital status.

There are exceptions to the general rule. Rape is not legal -- rape is a criminal act. Adultery is still a crime in many states, but criminal adultery laws are rarely enforced.

I was going to say adultery laws are never enforced, but I did a google search and found the following:

Man Faces Rare Adultery Charge in Fargo
http://www.sodomylaws.org/usa/north_dakota/ndnews001.htm

I believe laws that criminalize adultery (or any sexual conduct between two consenting adults) are an unconstitutional state invasion into an individual's substantive due process liberty interest in privacy and his/her right to equal protection under the law. The state does not have an interest compelling enough to place criminal penalties on sexual conduct between two consenting adults.

The case mentioned in the article has a different angle . . . apparently it concerns the sexual activity between a married adult man and a single 16-year-old girl. However, if the man has committed a crime -- it must be based on the girl's age and not on his marital status.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 02:48 pm
Agreed Debra, however, isn't 16 years the legal age of
being able to engage in consensual sex?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 02:52 pm
In addition to adultery, the man is charged with felony corruption or solicitation of a minor.

I'll try to find the criminal statute.
0 Replies