Ken Ham's ark exhibit a fabulous success, evolutionites/evolosers shattered...

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 06:06 am
Evolutionites believe their versions of science and ancient history are the only ones which anybody should ever be allowed to hear about.

https://faithtrend.com/2017/10/25/noahs-ark-grand-opening-is-a-success-despite-protesters/

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmR7XXSwvt7WbrTK7oTABuF9C6bAfqNHJL394f16WFz6re/image.png

The question of sin being involved in the flood is problematical, i.e. I give God credit for being bright enough not to wipe the entire system over sin, only to have sin back in business as if nothing had happened forty years later. I assume that part of the story amounts to embellishments added in by priests at later dates.

But the story of the flood itself is provable in a number of ways. The flood itself was a consequence of the final capture of the Southern part of our system (the four bodies with the roughly 26 degree axis tilts) and by one of the dwarf stars (Saturn) flaring:

https://www.amazon.com/Flare-Star-Dwardu-Cardona/dp/1425150136

Flaring is the dwarf star equivalent of what you'd call a nova if you were talking about a main sequence star like our sun.

Mick Jagger describes the state of the evolutionites:

Evolutionites claim nobody could make a functional wooden ship that big (presumably because Europeans never did). Somebody forgot to tell those early Ming emperors about that...

Replica/reconstruction of one of Zhu-di's trade ships, early 1400s:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/62/a1/2d/62a12df449afaf6c9ceb8a88e1d2030a.jpg

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXjQWitgtLp42azZJUjAERpcYbK1oMQucigmjzGJLUU6f/image.png

http://herbkanehawaii.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Herb-Kane_Treasure-Ship-of-Ming-Navy.jpg

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 06:34 am
Evolutionites claim nobody could make a functional wooden ship that big

That big so called ship sits permanently on dry land, doesn't it? Razz
gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 07:01 am
@edgarblythe,
Noah's ark only had to float, it didn't have to move under sail.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 07:11 am
@gungasnake,
The new one in your picture probably couldn't float without coming apart. Which is why the only water it will encounter is rain.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 07:19 am
@gungasnake,
I think they should build a big Flat Earth theme park right next to it. Maybe build a giant disk and put some trees and rocks on it, call it a "scale model" or something. They could have side venues with palm readings, Tarot Cards and astrologers and maybe sell some magic crystals in the gift shops. Then they could combine them into one giant theme park and just call it FantasyLand!

I think if they just roll with it and go for the laughs, then maybe they'll get enough visitors that the poor tax payers in that are can recoup some of their losses on this fiasco.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 07:49 am
One facet of the Noah's Flood story that fascinates me is how it launched and landed just up the road, after having the entire globe to drift around for many more than forty days. It would be more believable to me if it had come to land in America or Australia.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 08:25 am
@gungasnake,
The prow of this bigass "kitchen cabinet" is made of "box beams" Im sure they will protect the cabinet from being smacked into toothpicks if that thing ever is set to float. Im sure, as Edgar said, this whole thing is made to sit in a rock garden not in water.

Gunga, JEEZUS, you cannot possibly be this stupid!!!
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 08:39 am
@farmerman,
When the GEological Society of America held its regional conference in Cincinnati, a whole lotta geocientsits went down to the Noah's Ark Amusement Park . They had a lot of fun and enjoyed the day. I have a paleontologist friend from Yale who had her picture taken on a saddled up triceratops.
Cmon, its no big deal , Why get all steamed about the damned thing. Most of these phony Christian campmeetings are there just to raiaw money. Ken Hamm is no different. He sells a hellova lot of tee shirts and crap.

The Discovery Institute is openly against this because they want to appear as a scientific based Institute but they get a " significant cut" of the gate, videos, and other crap I imagine. Im gonna go out and petition the ed board to grant CEU's for study at the park. (Ill bet they dont smile)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 08:48 am
I am man enough to admit it.

I am completely and totally Shattered by this. I had trouble even waking up this morning. How can I go on with my evoloser life when there are people visiting a museum in the shape of Noah's Ark?!

I am truly devastated. Someone come give me a hug.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 09:01 am
@maxdancona,
now now. We'volusers must learn to accept these massive blows of Biblical Truth to our equally massive egos. Weve been trumped by shipbuilding nd kitchen cabinet design.
Ican see how new kitchens will do away with all the marble tops and will incorporate portholes and prows into their designs.

I wonder whethere theres br b cue shop on board where we could get a pulled pork sammich with coleslaw
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 09:06 am
I could probably have a great time there. After all, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Disneyland, a place equally dedicated to the unreal.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 10:57 am
@edgarblythe,
thats the spirit.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:15 am

0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:19 am
@farmerman,
Spiritual materialists are so creative. I imagine they think that "school spirit" is a ghost that hangs out in the girls locker room.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:25 am
@coluber2001,
Remember, "ON THE 8th DAY, GOD CREATED TYVEK"
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:33 am
Ken Ham's ark would probably float but that isn't its purpose. The purpose of this new ark is to teach people to laugh at evolosers and evolutionites.

gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:35 am
Evolutionism was the philosophical cornerstone for Nazism, Communism, and all the eugenics programs and poor laws.

There actually are false religions and flavors of junk science which are relatively harmless; evolution is not one of those.

The basic tenets of evolutionism are:

1. Survival of the fittest is the only moral law in nature.
2. He/she who dies with the most offspring is the winner.

That also says that the role models for the evoloser are the serial rapist and the welfare mother, Paul Bernardo and Mrs. Williams. Such is the basic moral life of the evoloser...
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:36 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
The purpose of this new ark is to teach people to laugh at evolosers and evolutionites.
... instead, the joke's on them...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:43 am
I mean, picture Formerman and the other evoluddites of a2k trying to explain to Zheng-Hö and Emperor Zhu-di why their trade ships couldn't work....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/ec/da/e4ecda48b165dc32b98a633f71ca1f50.jpg
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 12:25 pm
@gungasnake,
My experience with boats involves motorized junks of 40 ft or less. So, far as we know the only real evidence (besides brilliantly told stories and tourist trap reconstructions as ground mounted walk-ins) of Zheng -He's ships are a single rudder that (if mounted in a stern fore-aft style and not a Dutch "sideboard style") mathematically gave boat dimensions of 500 ft. I know of only 1 350 footer made of "Glue lam" and plywood structure and it was rather unseaworthy.
A 500 ft wooden boat could be made using "pod" structure but I dont know how its done so Ill yield to your imagination.

Did Zheng He's massive trade armada exist??
We have that one rudder and no other evidence .
Could this have been some alternative factoids??

ANYWAY, what the **** does this have to do with evolution ??

You are ducking sciemve again and just looking for opportunities to post your cartoon world crap.
0 Replies