Is it emotionally devastating to accidentally spill coffee at work?

chai2

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 09:49 pm
@Real Music,
Me?
I'm honestly past the point of caring.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 11:46 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

Using different ages, different genders, and different locations, are clever ways of tricking people to thinking that you are different people when in fact you may very well be the same person.

Not the word I'd use.
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 11:49 pm
@izzythepush,
How about the words?

1. sneaky
2. dishonest
3. disingenuous
izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 12:06 am
@Real Music,
I'm fine with any of those.
Real Music

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 12:14 am
@izzythepush,
Agreed Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 12:21 am
@Real Music,
I think you're right about natureboi too.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 06:33 am
@darkangel1720,
I didn't mean to leave you all one like that. It seems that someone couldn't handle my verbal defense and had me restricted and my posts deleted. I noticed you got a down thumb for asking my gender. What's up with that? If you notice, those people down thumb all my posts like it causes me some concern. Have you yet to understand any rational purpose to some one starting a rumor that
I am you and you are me ? *laughs at absurdity*
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 06:35 am
@darkangel1720,
Btw, I'm a man.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 06:48 am
@Real Music,
Your user name implies that you may have some interest in what is real vs. what someone "thinks".
Would you have any interest in having a reasonable discussion about why you agree with Vikorr?
Real Music

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 03:20 pm
@Ponderer,
Quote:
Your user name implies that you may have some interest in what is real vs. what someone "thinks".
Yes, you are absolutely correct. The user name "Real Music" is to imply what music I like to listen to. Other people have their own preferences of what music they like to listen to. To each their own. Don't read too much into a user name. If you wish me to go into more details of how I came up with my user name, I will be more than happy to tell you more.

Quote:
Would you have any interest in having a reasonable discussion about why you agree with Vikorr?
Sure, I can have a reasonable discussion to why I agree with Vikorr. First he laid out information that lead me, as well as others, to believe the possibility of you being multiple people with multiple user names. Afterwards, I started noticing possible hints of this possibly being true. No, I am not 100 percent sure that Darkangel, Ponderer,
natureboi,
and other user names are the same person. I do have my strong suspicion that they are one and the same. Yes I could be wrong, but this what my gut is telling me.

I have a couple of questions for you.
1. Why do other A2K members believe Vikorr about this?
2. Why don't other A2K members believe you about this?
Ponderer

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 04:24 pm
@Real Music,
1.Because he laid out a "fix the attention" ( blue ink) "case". He used the pure coincidence of DarkAngel 13 following me because I helped her with her problem and the fact that I responded to DarkAngel 1720 as some "oddity".
2. Because people see that any post I make is down thumbed by the same people who started their harassment when I first came to this site. My posts speak for themselves. Because a bunch of bobble-heads sit around saying "Yep" " I think you're right"

vikorr

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 04:49 pm
@Real Music,
If you wonder why I don't bother replying to Darkangel/Ponderer - it's because as I said previously, I haven't yet seen a sane response to any sound advice or argument (that wasn't in response to sympathy to him/her).

I'd suggest going back through this thread and re-reading it, trying to find such, before engaging with him/her any further. But it is only a suggestion Smile
Ponderer

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 05:08 pm
@Ponderer,
Just so you'll know the real story. Rather, I'll tell you the real story. You are free to believe it or not. I responded to 1720's post via private conversation before anyone. That is how I've been doing my work after the way I was treated before. I am the one who edited Nickenclau's son's speech. I have had multiple pages of people that I have helped. If people think that I seek attention, my absence from the posts is evidence of that. I knew that 1720 would be the target of unfair attacks as she was before. That is why I watched and waited. She couldn't even tell a story that made her feel something other than pain without facing badgering. Somehow, it got turned into a story about "someone killing someone".
I am not presenting a case that I am me, alone. I don't have to prove anything.

0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 05:10 pm
@vikorr,
For a while, I gave you credit for taking my advice and remaining silent.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 05:21 pm
@Real Music,
Post "Just so you'll know..." was to you.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 05:35 pm
Just in case anyone doesn't know how to use the Ignore feature on the site, I invite them to ask anyone and we will be more than happy to help you.
0 Replies