Is it emotionally devastating to accidentally spill coffee at work?

Ponderer

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 01:20 am
@izzythepush,
Aw, no, man. You just don't get it. It's the way she told it that's funny. Look here. First of all, you've got this plant. A flowering plant. But not just a flowering plant, but a Giant flowering plant. That alone kind of makes you not want to go picking petals off it, right? Now, DarkAngel knows her job so she is an authority on this plant. She tells the person buying it what is necessary to keep the plant happy and healthy. Pay attention. This part is crucial. She says that this plant has to get what it wants when it wants it.( btw, I thought the
"paused for dramatic effect" was great timing) That gives the plant a mind of it's own. Not only a mind, but a demanding mind. Such that if it doesn't get its way,... Well

If you guys are going to pick apart every little thing, you should start an on-line
petition to outlaw the term "died laughing".
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 01:23 am
@Ponderer,
Because when you have to explain a joke that's when it's really funny.

It's not remotely funny, it's not a joke, and the only reason you 'get' it is because you're darkangel.
Ponderer

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 02:28 am
@izzythepush,

Do you want to know what my REAL advantage is here?
I know you don't. I'll tell you for your own benefit. I know the truth about what you just said. I know that it is not true.
Now.
You tell me "I know that what I said about you and DarkAngel being the same person is true."

Somehow, there seems to be an assemblage of people here who all believe that their combined minds are greater than any individual.

Tell me that you know that I and DarkAngel are one and the same person.
You wrote it before. Write it again.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 03:08 am
I'm not sure why everyone keeps feeding the troll. 'They' are very obviously the same person. I have some doubt 'They' were even fired from a fast food joint - not that such insanity wouldn't always get fired, but their is disconnect between the alter-ego of ponderer, and being fired...even while the mental processing of 'both' posters suffers from the same flaws. To me, it seems like some sick, perverted game the person is playing.

There's been others like this person on here previously, and in those instances, no sane reply has ever resulted in corrected behaviour (that can definitely been seen here - no sane advice has ever been taken).

So why keep feeding the bear?
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 03:28 am
There are many lessons that have been learned here. The most important take-away is the undeniable fact that the person who wrote to able2know admitting
emotional devastation told us a story that she was happy about and she wanted us to be happy.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 03:55 am
Ponderer wrote:

Izzy, I am still waiting.

And having a meltdown by the looks of things.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:05 am
See this is the behaviour that got you the sack in the first place, obsessively demanding that people do what you want.

God knows why you want people to repeat something they've already said and made clear. Repeating it won't make any difference.

If it's that important to you, you need to change your priorities, because I'm not playing ball.
Ponderer

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:18 am
@izzythepush,
God knows why you won't write these words -" I know that Ponderer and DarkAngel are the same person." If you know that to be true, write it.
Otherwise , it is what it is. A lie. I have no idea what the purpose is of making up a lie like that or why people are so stupid that they believe it. I don't really care.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:23 am
@Ponderer,
I've written it already, or words to that effect. I don't see the point in repeating myself.

I'm more interested in what you might say next that will get you suspended from A2K. I can't see you lasting much longer, you're already frothing at the mouth.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:25 am
Ponderer wrote:

smart-ass punk.

How about this?

darkangel1720

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:38 am
I didn't used to joke around like that before that fast food joint hurt me. When I said emotional regression into a childlike state, I don't just mean how I handle things. I also mean my sense of humor. I used to be disgusted by mentions of pee, puke, and poo. Of course, that fast food joint wasn't hurting me back then.

I joked about the flowering plant bc I get so depressed these days that I think a lot about morbid stuff. It didn't used to be like me.

My coworker was ok about it. Looking at me weird wasn't the only thing she did. She kinda laughed it off and said I watched too many bad movies.
Ponderer

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:39 am
@izzythepush,
For your information, I am a real person living a real life in the real world. I go about normal activities, communicate normally with normal people, and have no problems with anyone. However, some people on this site do not live in the real world. This is the only world they know and they think it is their world to mold into their own ball of fantasy, where whatever they imagine they can type on the screen and it becomes their reality. Real people see this activity for what it is. You get this reaction from me because you have made me the subject of
discussion, insults, rumors, lies, etc.
I'm through with you.
If you say any more, know that you are talking to yourself.
Ponderer

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:44 am
@darkangel1720,
I'm glad you are here. These jokers seem to have gotten the idea that we are really one person with two identities. What are your thoughts about that?
Btw. Did you read my post about your story?
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:47 am
Ponderer, what is your gender? Because I'm FEMALE. I live in MO. I'm 29.

Now ASL pls. We're the only ones who seems to know that you're not me.
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:49 am
@Ponderer,
yes I'm glad you saw the humor.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 06:03 am
@Ponderer,
Ponderer wrote:

For your information, I am a real person living a real life in the real world.

Can't be much of a life if you have to stay up all night arguing on the internet.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 07:19 pm
@darkangel1720,
Quote:
Ponderer, what is your gender? Because I'm FEMALE. I live in MO. I'm 29.

Now ASL pls. We're the only ones who seems to know that you're not me.

Using different ages, different genders, and different locations, are clever ways of tricking people to thinking that you are different people when in fact you may very well be the same person.
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 09:13 pm
@vikorr,
I can't say for certain, but I think Darkangel and Ponderer
might also be natureboi

I might be wrong. It's only my suspicion.
chai2

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 09:22 pm
@Real Music,
Yep.
Same type of communication style.
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 09:37 pm
@chai2,
1. She just might be a he.

2. Or he just might be a she.

3. The true age of this person is a question mark.

4. Not that it matters, but his/her real location is also a question mark.