How The Gun Industry Funnels Tens Of Millions Of Dollars To The NRA

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2021 03:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
How could anyone take this idiocy seriously. ludicrous on all counts.

The only idiocy here is the progressive claim that only militiamen have civil liberties.

It’s always a bad idea to listen to progressives. Nothing that they say is ever true.
goldberg

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 05:54 am
@oralloy,
Fox News just reported that progressives reportedly lauded Cuba for its efforts to crack down on dissenters.
hightor

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 06:26 am
@goldberg,
"reportedly"

Rolling Eyes
goldberg

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 08:47 am
@hightor,
It has been confirmed that BLM did that, particularly AOC.
hightor

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 09:21 am
@goldberg,

Quote:
It has been confirmed that BLM did that, particularly AOC.

So what? People have different opinions on the USA/Cuba relationship — you think they shouldn't be allowed to express them or something?
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 09:31 am
@goldberg,
I would be extremely suspicious of anybody who maintains theconfirmed a thing fox said. And aoc is not BLM and neither is particularly Cuba centric. You do realize I trust that fox is mostly far right propaganda and not notably factual.
oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 03:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Remember Fox News has the same credibility rating as CNN, MSNBC, and the Guardian.

None of them are at the credibility level that I prefer, but Fox News is far from bad.
goldberg

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 07:21 pm
@hightor,
Can't you realize that BLM is colluding with America's enemies when it derides Biden's foreign policy? The perfidy of BLM is a disgrace.
goldberg

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2021 07:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
Negative. AOC is another member of The Squad. I don't think Fox news is the mouthpiece of far-right activism. I have never met far-right conservatives. Don't tell me that you have had a chance to visit the s0-called dark web?
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 02:11 am
@goldberg,
fox is. you are.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 02:30 am
@oralloy,
fox is a propaganda outlet for the far right. it was set up to be and it has fulfilled that abominable mission.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 02:31 am
@goldberg,
bullshit.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 07:53 am
@MontereyJack,
If it's ok for the left to have propaganda outlets like the New York Times then it's also ok for the right to have propaganda outlets.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:14 am
@oralloy,
The nyt has been the paper of record for a century because it is factual. It makes a clear distinction yybetween fact and opinion. It is responsible journalism. The right wing media is mostly wildly wild eyed opinion tionf5te to be news, a la tucker Carlson. Roger Ailes was very clear about that.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:17 am
@MontereyJack,
The New York Times is nothing more than leftwing propaganda.

Rightwing media is just like leftwing media. Some of it is factual, and some of it is not.

Again note the fact that Fox News and the Washington Examiner are both rated as highly as CNN, MSNBC, and the Guardian.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:26 am
@oralloy,
False. The eighties are mostly bullshit opinion and propaganda. The nyr is not. Read all your cite not just the precis.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:35 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. There are reliable rightwing sources too. And there are unreliable leftwing sources.

Your attempt to portray the left as all reliable, and the right as all unreliable, is nonsense.

Instead of spouting nonsense about the media, come pick a team for the a2k Fantasy Olympics.

https://able2know.org/topic/559731-1#post-7144278
0 Replies