Is the US concerned about nerve gas attacks in Great Britain?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 09:25 am
@Lash,
As far as I know (and be assured, I know it) the BND works only outside Germany besides having their offices here.
So I asked you, if you know that the BND works inside Germany, wanted your source.

But I'll leave it as it is for you.
Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 09:45 am
Lash is beginning to sound like Gunga, or RL, or the other conspiracy theorists. If you don't have an argument, just allege a deep-dyed and nefarious government conspiracy. Never mind that if it were such a comprehensive conspiracy by competent actors, you[/] would never know about it. The point, of course, is to accuse others of being naïve, uninformed or just plain stupid.
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 09:51 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter, I was using irony!
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 09:53 am
@Setanta,
Oh, I see. You don't understand irony either.

Or, you dispute that most industrialized countries employ spy agencies.

Which one?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:16 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
conspiracy by competent actors, you[/] would never know about it.

That is exactly what happened to the Deep State. No one knew and would not know until Killary lost. The same thing can happen anywhere when government is too intrusive and too powerful corrupting everything they touch. Or in Europe, just complete capitulation and conformity to the fascist like EU.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:37 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I imagine that Mr. Mueller--a life-long and loyal Republican--would dissent from that pronouncement. Of course, anyone reading here over the years will know that this member makes such pronouncements all the time, without bothering to explain them, or to substantiate them.

An amusing statement. You "imagine" Mueller's dissent (based on evidence not yet revealed), and then go on to criticize others for a lack of substantiation or explanation in theirs.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:14 pm
@Lash,
Irony has a lot of uses, it's not limited to an excuse for talking ****.

Try googling the term.
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh. There aren’t spy agencies? What **** am I talking?

I’m deadly serious. Everybody’s who’s anybody has a spy agency, and they all kill people and foment mayhem. Deny it.
Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:02 pm
@Lash,
I understand irony, it's what I used on your idiotic claim that assassins are loose in London to kill Assange as he steps from the embassy into the arms of the Met, who will be waiting for him. There is a warrant out for him, and there is every indication that they will serve the warrant. What there is no reason to believe is your silly, elaborate conspiracy theory about intelligence agencies who are all a bunch of cowboys killing anyone who offends them. Try to get a grip.
Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:05 pm
@georgeob1,
Mr. Mueller has been busy accumulating substantiation since he was appointed, which is what President Plump's partisans have been squealing about for more than a year now. Mr. Mueller has evidence, unlike you.
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:14 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I understand irony, it's what I used on your idiotic claim that assassins are loose in London to kill Assange as he steps from the embassy into the arms of the Met, who will be waiting for him. There is a warrant out for him, and there is every indication that they will serve the warrant. What there is no reason to believe is your silly, elaborate conspiracy theory about intelligence agencies who are all a bunch of cowboys killing anyone who offends them. Try to get a grip.

Poor Setanta. All that unrelenting rage coursing through that aging body has fried your brain. You see so many things in posts that aren’t there.

I didn’t say anything about assassins in London waiting to kill Assange as he steps from the embassy steps. What you’ve suffered with there, old pal, is a form of hysterical hyperbole, wherein the mentally impaired idiot can’t bring himself to speak to the specific issue posted (due to the afore-mentioned
uncontrollable psychotic rage, naturally), so he creates a lame-ass straw creature, which he can stand up and (because of that punishing rage problem) knock down (cause he MUST have something to knock down.)

Hope you got your fix, bro.

You really should see somebody about that.

Meanwhile, learn how to argue logically. You’re a drain on the site.

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:19 pm
@Lash,
Of course, old or otherwise, I have never been your pal. As I've noted before, that anger bullshit, that bullshit about rage, may describe the drunks around here *ahem* but it does not describe me. You are just not that significant.

It is the conspiracy theorists who would be a drain on the site, were they not so hilarious. Your remarks very definitely did attempt to suggest that Assange would not make it alive to any new haven, that he would be killed, your claim after it was pointed out to you that there is no extradition warrant out for him from American authorities. Try to keep up, and really, try to keep track of your own bullshit.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:24 pm
Ah-hahahahahahahahaha . . .

Don't forget to vote down that last post, and this one, too, Sofia Lash Goth.
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:25 pm
@Setanta,
No worries!!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 04:57 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Oh. There aren’t spy agencies? What **** am I talking?

**** knows. You just claimed that you were being ironic. I take it that's not the case any more. These double negatives sure get around.
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 05:01 pm
@izzythepush,
I think you might've investigated first.
georgeob1

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 05:36 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Mr. Mueller has been busy accumulating substantiation since he was appointed, which is what President Plump's partisans have been squealing about for more than a year now. Mr. Mueller has evidence, unlike you.

Odd that after more than a year nothing but some unrelated crimes of Paul Manafort have so far emerged. Have you seen the evidence, or are you merely "imagining " it?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 05:41 pm
@Lash,
Investigated what? That governments have spy agencies? My youngest has just got into James Bond, we tracked down the George Lazenby DVD. I don't imagine any of it is real.

The main difference is that we're not supposed to know. All those car chases and shoot outs are a massive fuckup. The press would be all over that before the flames died down. You're not supposed to know about them, the only people who notice should be other intelligence workers.

When Russia can't be bothered to even attempt to cover their tracks like in Salisbury and in our elections/referendums it shows a contempt that we've not seen before. That they're so blasé is something that should concern us all.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 05:44 pm
@georgeob1,
cmon george, since when does a DA in the middle of an investigation provide ANYTHING to the broader news (both MSM houses)
Lash

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 05:58 pm
@izzythepush,
You should have investigated what I said before you said I was wrong.

It’s cute, though, to see the effort you guys put into trying to shake the facts and feign disagreement.

Aw!🤓