I did a really dumb thing

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:55 am
Feel the love Kicky? 8 pages of concerned A2Kers....you the man!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:39 am
Hey, Kicky, this making out thing could work. You and I go to a straight bar crawling with unattached women and we are holding hands as we cruise the bar. Suddenly you snatch your hand away!! You turn your back on me!! I casually explain to the three women standing there that you are conflicted about your sexuality, that you are thinking about returning to the straight life.

There will be such a slap fight between two of them while the other one goes for your belt you wouldn't believe.

Okay, Okay, we settle them down and get them back to your place and while I watch morosely (I am a good crier) they have their way with you.

You try to be complimentary, thus:

"Ah, that feels as good as when my man does it."

"Hmmm, I could see how this might be pleasurable to a man."

and

"Shock-a-lotta Little Sister!! You bending my brainstem in knots!!"

I'll be bereft yet stoic. (Ive always wanted to play the part of the bereft, yet stoic guy, I'm thinking about having my hands shake when we put the girls in a cab and say goodnight.)

So what do think? Shall we start with the Irish bars on 3rd Ave??

Joe (option two would be for me to stay at the bar and not watch)Nation

PS I vote for option two.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:46 am
I believe we are witnessing the chrysalis stage of an emerging relationship between Joe and Kicky. Soon the two butterflies will emerge and flutter happily over the crowded streets of New York City. Their antennae will lengthen and their breath shorten as they fly toward the park.

It's a beautiful thing.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:49 am
"Joe, it's so crazy it just might work!"

Notice how they say that in the movies when all of the main characters are trying to figure out how to get out of a bind.

And then someone say's something like "We've got nothing to lose, let's go for it!"
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:52 am
Gus, if you hadn't posted before me just now, my last post would have almost fit in. Now it just looks obscure.

Paula (I've been pipped) j
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 08:06 am
We're all used to your obscure stuff, Paula.

Gus (I'm used to Paula's obsure stuff) Ratzenhofer
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 08:07 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 08:16 am
Kicky and Slappy,

Brats! The both of you!! Brats, brats, brats! But I love it just the same. This is the good stuff I have been missing!! I'm glad to be back. Smile Smile

Thank you guys!!
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 08:28 am
Kicky, the title of your topic is still true....you DID do a really dumb thing...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 10:48 am
almach1 wrote:
Montana,
I can't send PM's yet so I'll just tell you strait up publicly. I wish there was more girls like you that are still single and willing to date me. I"m 25 and I find it terribly difficult to find women my age who are not playing games. The women who are my age are all expecting older men who are more successfull than myself. And I refuse to date younger women, who will only date me because i am older. I feel like I'm too mature for my age sometimes and any girl who is mature enough is already engaged or married to somebody. I'll just have to wait for a women who i'm comatible with.

People...should I?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 11:16 am
BorisKitten wrote:
Kicky, the title of your topic is still true....you DID do a really dumb thing...

That's exactly why I called it that. Now I feel a little bad that some people were angry about it. That is the real reason I didn't want to do this in the first place, despite what Slappy says about me wanting to make it a more watered-down story. Didn't I tell you this would happen, Slappy? I knew some people were going to be upset about it. I just hope you guys (Eva, dlowan, Montana, etc...) aren't toooo mad for tooooo long. I had to pay up! What could I do?

I promise I will never make up a bunch of crap like this again and try to pass it off as real. I swear on a stack of bibles. If I do, you all have permission to spank my tender bottom until I cry.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 11:18 am
So you got all those ass hairs groomed?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 11:22 am
ehBeth wrote:
So you got all those ass hairs groomed?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I didn't post on this because it just TOTALLY blew the image I had of Kicky, off the face of the earth.

Wheeew.....is glad it was just a joke. A funny one at that. Cool
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 11:34 am
shmoopsie poo, nobody's angry at you. some of us are just too gullible, it's a usefull lesson. but ain't it good to know that if really something happened to you, so many people would jump to help? or would have before this thread? ;-)
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 11:42 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
almach1 wrote:
Montana,
I can't send PM's yet so I'll just tell you strait up publicly. I wish there was more girls like you that are still single and willing to date me. I"m 25 and I find it terribly difficult to find women my age who are not playing games. The women who are my age are all expecting older men who are more successfull than myself. And I refuse to date younger women, who will only date me because i am older. I feel like I'm too mature for my age sometimes and any girl who is mature enough is already engaged or married to somebody. I'll just have to wait for a women who i'm comatible with.

People...should I?

nah...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 12:29 pm
Kicky, stop being a Wuss.

Nobody's "upset."

Except maybe Dag. She's got a huge vein popping out of her forehead right now throwing dishes around her kitchen.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 12:34 pm
luckily we do have some plastic bowls.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 12:56 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Nobody's "upset."

I know I'm not. I agree with Sozobe...it's possible someone will read this thread who really does have this problem.

After all, we don't Really know whether Any of this stuff is happening....it's my policy to post as if it is happening.

If it doesn't help the poster, it may help someone else; and if it doesn't help anyone, no harm done. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:09 pm
kickycan wrote:
BorisKitten wrote:

That's exactly why I called it that. Now I feel a little bad that some people were angry about it. That is the real reason I didn't want to do this in the first place, despite what Slappy says about me wanting to make it a more watered-down story. Didn't I tell you this would happen, Slappy? I knew some people were going to be upset about it. I just hope you guys (Eva, dlowan, Montana, etc...) aren't toooo mad for tooooo long. I had to pay up! What could I do?

I promise I will never make up a bunch of crap like this again and try to pass it off as real. I swear on a stack of bibles. If I do, you all have permission to spank my tender bottom until I cry.

Oh, ok! I forgive you this time, but if you make me feel sorry for you based on a fib again, you know I'm gonna have to go down there and kick your ass Twisted Evil
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:27 pm
kickycan wrote:
BorisKitten wrote:

That's exactly why I called it that. Now I feel a little bad that some people were angry about it ....

Nah, not angry. Just having a bit of a sigh <sigh> about boys & their pranks.
I'm sure some people have been in the situation you described, though, kicky.
0 Replies