I did a really dumb thing

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 08:10 pm
I've never seen Joe distribute emoticons so freely.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 08:12 pm
I trying to show how earnest I am.

Joe (Hey, Vern, how about we go skinnydipping?(Nation
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 08:18 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:04 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Hah, I called it, didn't I!

You DID call it! Awesome! I was amazed when I saw that. You are like a mind reader or something. You also were right in your reaction to my news that I quit smoking! I didn't really want the rah-rah feel-good reaction. Amazing powers of perception.

I thought I wrote a pretty damn believable story. What tipped you off?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:07 pm
This reminds me ...

There was this guy. That I didnt kiss. But it was funny tho! I mean, I've never fallen in love with a guy - just gals, nuff of 'em. I havent even been attracted to a guy in, I dunno, since I was 13 (heh). But then one night I was out dancing in de Winkel (by my own, somehow), and there was this Hindustani guy suddenly dancing with me - and he was like - you just had to touch him. Instantaneous. I almost did, too - almost touched his face - I felt like such a dork, he's all suave superior smile and gliding off to the next guy to dance with - he was cool!

OK, so its true, I was on a floating happy cloud of E-phoria that night, seeing everything blurred thru a blissful haze ... Mr. Green

Saw him on the street by t Hart like, half a year later too, tho, he did see + recognize me as well. And he was still cute - so it hadnt all just been the E ;-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:12 pm
I wish I really had a story like that, but I don't. Damn my sheltered, uninteresting straight boy life!

That's it. I'm going to make out with Joe Nation at the next get-together!!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:18 pm
The horror, the horror! We've all been had! Trichycan, Tarcan you just wait for the April meet!!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:26 pm
kickycan wrote:

If you weren't a Known Liar, I'd be booking my flight to NYC tonight just to watch that.

I have learned my lesson. That's the last time I'll be sympathetic to YOU.

Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:32 pm
<shrug> I thought Osso had a point, but my rule of thumb with these things is respond as if it's true 'cause if it isn't maybe it'll still help someone else and if it IS...

Glad for kicky it's not true and he still has a friend.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 09:53 pm
But far less likely to respond if Kicky asks for any help in future.

Shrugs....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 10:03 pm
A misplaced post suddenly makes a lot of sense.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 11:54 pm
So I'm back from the most crowded art opening in months. My feet hurt like, like, like.... battered paws (we run around all day finishing the place for the show, and are tired before it starts - the window bouquets are trees, for example - then liven up as people come in, then can't wait til they all leave...) No, no one bought a thing. But this time we didn't pay for the wine. And earlier today there were a couple of real 'possibles' for the two most expensive paintings we have.

So, moving along, thank you, Noddy!!

Kicky, it just didn't ring as real to me. Well, you know, I'm older and wiser... I've been around a lot of theater, have heard a lot of spoken lines..

I say this gloatingly while I've been fooled on a2k before. yessiree.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 05:51 am
Kicky
You're a brat and I will never believe anything you say again Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:00 am
I knew there was something fishy about his story. i should of seen it coming. Us strait guys are usually not to forthcomming about near gay experiences. Especially like the one Kicky described. I didn't want to seem to untrusting since I am relativey new to the forums.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:10 am
I thought long and hard about it myself. After all, we are dealing with Kicky here and I really should have known better. I will next time!
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:23 am
Montana,
I can't send PM's yet so I'll just tell you strait up publicly. I wish there was more girls like you that are still single and willing to date me. I"m 25 and I find it terribly difficult to find women my age who are not playing games. The women who are my age are all expecting older men who are more successfull than myself. And I refuse to date younger women, who will only date me because i am older. I feel like I'm too mature for my age sometimes and any girl who is mature enough is already engaged or married to somebody. I'll just have to wait for a women who i'm comatible with.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:26 am
Kickycan wrote:

What fresh hell is this?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:28 am
almach1
What a sweet thing to say. Thank you for the compliment :-D
It's always refreshing to meet a guy who isn't into the game playing ;-)
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:46 am
Good Grief..up until page 6, I was in shock that Kicky had spilled his guts on his lil tit-a-ta. Even though the 6 or 7 shots made me wonder...but people's systems are different on how they handle alcohol. Humm, go figure........

Kicky......Cute :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:49 am
So, this thread was some kind of test, or something .....? Confused
0 Replies