Is The Trinity Doctrine A Bible Teaching?

brianjakub

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 07:59 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
How would this interpretation weigh with you?
1. God, as 'Mind' is the self-serving 'Imagineer' of Everything.
2. God, as 'body' is the transcendent 'Mind' manifest in Everything .
3. God, as 'Spirit' is the 'experiencer' of Everything.

I agree with this interpretation as long as a "self serving" God means, "God knew He was going to have to be self sacrificing in order for humans to learn from experience that sacrificial love is the only true love, and they must 'understand' that concept and live it, in order to exist in a loving relationship with Him forever." And then, once that understanding is reached (at the end of this life or at the second coming of Jesus) a person will be able to experience being one with everything in the universe in a godlike way by experiencing it through a union with the one true God through the physical manifestation of his transcendent mind, which is manifested in the human body of Jesus Christ and as the Living Word of God written in every atom of the universe. (And these atoms are also Jesus Christ because John said and I paraphrase, "the creative Words of creation became flesh in Jesus and dwelt among us.")
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 08:09 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
1. How is it 'intelligent' to believe 'humans' exist for purpose beyond 'self'?
I know of No lifeform that is not 'self-serving'.

If one is not sacrificing for someone else how do you tell if it is true love. Justice requires true love to have some sort of sacrifice attached to it. God the Creator gave us that example when He died for us even when He knew we were to capable of sacrificing for Him in the same way He did for us.

Quote:
What is 'Good'?
What is 'Evil'?

We were created in the Image of God to live for the same purpose that He lives which is to create and and using that creation to help others by improving their lives which glorifying them and by which we exemplify God which glorifies Him.

Parents working hard to raise children and passing the joyful experience of being sacrificial to them so they can do it for their children.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 11:50 am
@brianjakub,
Parents working hard to raise children and passing the joyful experience of being sacrificial to them so they can do it for their children is good.

Anything that hinders societies ability to experience that good experience is evil. Evil is when something is taken away from goodness and making it incomplete.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 11:00 am
@brianjakub,
That is not an answer. That is a diversion - You a pollitician (Puppet)?
Stop quoting your 'programming'.
Speak from you - Not what you're taught to be.

Have a grand experience, Brian.
We're Done!.

namaste... Forever.
brianjakub

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 12:16 pm
@mark noble,
That is me. I am created in the image of God. I am not programmed but that is the pattern. I have learned from experience and now I know that is the truth. How do you know?
0 Replies

TruthMatters

Reply Tue 25 May, 2021 07:01 pm
@anthony1312002,
No.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2021 12:29 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
The modern concept proposes the Adamu (Adam) was comprised of, initially, both genders

Correct!

From ‘The dictionary of all Scripture and Myths.’ The Kabbala describes four Adams, the two highest of which are celestial and spiritual.

The third Adam is the terrestrial Adam, made of ‘dust,’ and placed in the Garden of Eden. This Adam was an androgene . . . . . It had, when first created a glorious simulacrum, or light body, and answers to the Yetzeeratic World, ---- Ibid., p. 418.

The fourth Adam was the Third Adam as he was after the fall, when he was clothed with animal skin, flesh and nerves, etc. This answers to the lower Nephesh and Guff, i.e. body, united. He has the power of reproduction and continuance of species, and also answers to the Aseeyatic world, but in him is some of the light of all the preceding (Adams) ----- ibid., p. 418.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2021 02:38 am
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/cc1dab8a986cb12833d871331c02ddea.jpg
theMadOne

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2021 03:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Agreed!
0 Replies