Is The Trinity Doctrine A Bible Teaching?

brianjakub

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 05:14 pm
@Jewels Vern,
Quote:
But what's a word? We have the spoken word, but that is not God. We have the written word, but that is not God. Then we have the word made flesh.

John 1:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

It sounds like God the Father is the spiritual intelligence that thinks of the "Idea" and, Jesus is the Word. And a word is something that turns an idea into a code and stores the idea in some form of physical "thing" using that code. Quantum Mechanics is a code and Jesus used that code to form words we view and experience as matter.

Then the Creator of the code Jesus entered the universe by becoming living code stored in atoms of flesh.
Quote:
By what stretch of logic do you say that word was God and the other two were not?

Seems logical to me as long as the spoken word of God is God like it says it is and the written word of God is God no matter which atoms it is written in whether they are on a piece of paper in the bible or in nature as a rock or a tree.
mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 11:34 am
@brianjakub,
1 step at a time, please Brian.

'Everything isn't sentient'

Please define (your interpretation) of 'sentient/ce?

Mine is thus - Having the ability to react to information - Loosely, putting it.
And 'Everything' Must comply

You choose your physical experience, Brian - In order to 'Forget' the overwhelming sensation of omniscience - You'll see.
namaste
mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 11:41 am
@brianjakub,
As is every cell in your body - A part of the 'Whole' - The 'Whole' is a part of every cell.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 11:48 am
@brianjakub,
How is a 'word' recognized?

There was no 'beginning'.

A 'word' is generated by 'energy'.

brianjakub

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 11:16 am
@mark noble,
I agree everything is not sentiment. I think A more important concept is understanding what is the difference between just being sentient and being. Sentient while also understanding that you exist for a purpose Beyond living for yourself.
brianjakub

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 11:20 am
@mark noble,
Man is not omnipotent. He is capable of having a relationship with Omnipitent.

In a perfect universe that relationship ( between man and the omnipotent) will nearly seem like the two Have become one.

We are not one with the omnipotent today. We were in the past and we will be at the end Of this age.
brianjakub

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 11:26 am
@mark noble,
A word is energy stored as a pattern in something that is spinning. It is information. All information in our universe today is stored in Atoms and those Atoms contain information in the energy enclosed in the universe inside the atom. That information is the word of God.
mark noble

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 06:59 am
@brianjakub,
NO:) 'Everything is not sentient' Is Me, Quoting You.

Maybe I should have added '?'.

Everything IS sentient = my input.
mark noble

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 07:08 am
@brianjakub,
Brian.

Step 1. What is 'your' interpretation of 'sentience'?

mark noble

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 07:10 am
@brianjakub,
Would you agree that 'Ego' is the 'divide'?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 07:15 am
@brianjakub,
Brilliant.

What 'information' is Not the word of 'god'?
brianjakub

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 08:17 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Everything IS sentient = my input

The only way a rock can be Sentient is if there is a universal intelligence living in everything that we cannot detect in the rock. That is what the bible says. God created matter and is now been resting in it. (the seventh day) Resting except for his actions of reconciling man with nature for example:

1. The birth of Seth (the initiation of the birth line to the Christ)
2. the flood ( universal event also covered in Revelations 6:14 as sky rolled up like scroll)
3. The call of Abraham and the development of the Old Testament. (Including the detailed prophecy of Christ)
4. John the baptist (the call for repentance and conversion)
5. The Birth of Jesus
6. The teachings of Jesus (establishing the Eucharist at the Last Supper)
7. The Saving act of Jesus dying on the Cross and rising on the third day. (an act that did physically change the entire universe as revealed by the Sun darkening for hours and an Earthquake.)
8. The establishing of the Priesthood (to physically bring the last supper and the cross to each individual through the Eucharist) on Pentecost Sunday and the birth of the Church.

So except for each of those events I don't think there is any way to detect Sentience in everything because God is resting as the rest of the universe aches in anticipation of His return in the second coming of Christ as pointed out in Romans 8:19
brianjakub

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 08:19 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Step 1. What is 'your' interpretation of 'sentience'?
The ability to think.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 08:22 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
What 'information' is Not the word of 'god'?

The words created by men. Men are created in the image of God and the only other beings that can create and manipulate words.
mark noble

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 06:04 am
@brianjakub,
BRIAN! MASS overload.

Seriously?

Bloodline of Immanuel (God with us)?

Your 'his' (Should be 'His', surely)

STOP!
FORGET THE "BLOODLINE" - IT IS BOLLUX.
THINK!

How was Immanuel connected to Noah?

Dad was Holy Spirit - Mother's lineage Doesn't count.... THINK?
mark noble

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 06:13 am
@brianjakub,
Everything is created in the 'image' of God, Brian. Because Everything is God.

Not 'this' god or 'that' God - Just... It is what it is.
And, were you NOT capable of being 'nearly THERE' - I wouldn't bother responding.

How do I know you're 'nearly THERE'...?
BEEN "THERE" An infinite 'ONCE'.
brianjakub

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 01:25 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
How was Immanuel connected to Noah?

Dad was Holy Spirit - Mother's lineage Doesn't count.... THINK?

The female part of the lineage is not mentioned in Seth's lineage but it is in Cain's.

There must be a reason for that. I am assuming that before the flood a son of God (descendant of Seth) was a man and his wife that were one physical entity that truly were two experiencing life as on. One being, with two wills and two consciences that experiencing one physical experience as a family. Similar to the Trinity which has has three conscience entities (The Father, The Living Word, and The Holy Spirit) experiencing one physical universe.

So Dad and the Holy Spirit and Immanuel are three consciences in one being experiencing the Universe together. Before sin we were one with them but we experienced it with them through Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Only Jesus gets to experience the Father directly as He pointed out many times.

John 14: 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you know me, you will know[d] my Father also.

Matthew 11:27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Luke 10:22 All things have been handed over to me by my Father; and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

So, Dad (the Father) is one with the Holy Spirit and one with The Son but the Father is the Intelligence with authority over the Son and the Holy Spirit.

That is what I and most of the Christians that accept the doctrine of the Trinity thinks.

brianjakub

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 01:36 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Everything is created in the 'image' of God, Brian. Because Everything is God.

Only man is created in the image of God. these are the characteristics.

1. Intelligent enough to understand we exist for a purpose beyond ourselves.
2. We can use that intelligence to physically change the universe. (We can invent invent something and then physically build it or develope a new physical process.) No other animal has that ability.
3. We can understand good and evil.

Quote:
Not 'this' god or 'that' God - Just... It is what it is.

Ok. but what if you or I evolve to a higher level of godness and decide the other does't deserve to live because he is creating too much CO2 or is Jewish or is too old or is too young and in someone else's womb.

Quote:
How do I know you're 'nearly THERE'...?
BEEN "THERE" An infinite 'ONCE

Because if that is 'there' I don't think you or I have the physical characteristics or the mental capacity to make those decisions. Only the Creator of the universe does.
mark noble

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:48 pm
@brianjakub,
The modern concept proposes the Adamu (Adam) was comprised of, initially, both genders (Hermaphrodite) (Hermes/Aphrodite) in the true image of 'Dad-god'

Davinci is highly suggestive toward this.

How would this interpretation weigh with you?
1. God, as 'Mind' is the self-serving 'Imagineer' of Everything.
2. God, as 'body' is the transcendent 'Mind' manifest in Everything .
3. God, as 'Spirit' is the 'experiencer' of Everything.

mark noble

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 09:09 pm
@brianjakub,
1. How is it 'intelligent' to believe 'humans' exist for purpose beyond 'self'?
I know of No lifeform that is not 'self-serving'.

2. Fallacy

3. good and evil are points of view - They, neither, exist outside the interpreters' usage.
'Morals' are superimposed by external influences - They are labels.

What is 'Good'?
What is 'Evil'?
Grant me an example, please?