Did I ruin our frienship? How can i be sure?

kate001

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 09:35 am
To make a long story short, I have been really close friends with my friend we did everything together she asked me over all the time she always expressed how much she cared for me. We had an incident where she started to get snappy and a little off because of a project we were doing together. I became upset about it but never wanted to open the subject. The day i was really annoyed a mutual friend noticed i wasnt myself and told her. So she called me and asked what was wrong, and that i meant so much to her and how could she not have noticed. I didnt want to say at first but then I just blurted out that i felt she was sick of me and annoyed at me. She flipped out and said that she loved me so much and she couldnt live without me and how could i ever think that way...and omg ure freaking me out. Next two days she kept sending me texts on how much she missed me and how i was her best friend ect. Then all of a sudden she went wierd. Like acting cold and distant. After a few days i decided to sent her a text on how much she meant to me and how much i valued our friendship. She was really touched. But when we meet face to face she has this fake smile and isnt really in the mood to speak. Shes really busy btw and her work is hectic. Then i decided i was going to ask her if anything was wrong..and i told her last time you asked me I was honest even though i felt really stupid afterwards. She was like nooo nothing im just soo busy and life is hectic. Then she said she missed hanging out with me and next weekend i should go over. The same day i saw her, she wasnt in a good mood again. I feel like by telling her i felt she was sick of me i put a dent in our really amazing friendship. I cant help but read into her body language but her texts and messages when were not together say the opposite. How can i be sure she sees me differently now, after what happened? Or am I just overthinking everything and dwelling too much on what happened? I feel really bad for saying what i did and I wish I never did. Is it really that bad? Or am I being oversensitive? this friend tends to be moody btw, and when shes overloaded she does sometimes go into non talkative moods so its nothing new.Plss hellp
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 995 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 12:32 pm
Sounds like a lot of needless drama going on.

Stop all this superficial stuff and either be genuine about being friends or move on.

Stop expecting friends to serve you.
kate001

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 01:07 pm
@PUNKEY,
I dont get how u implied I am expecting my friends to serve me? 🤔
0 Replies