Confusion at its finest.

Idoxide

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2019 03:20 am
I made a friend on Halloween via my best friend. She was probably one of the few who I didn't imagine would be my friend because of how different we were. We partied together and had heart to hearts about our lives between our families and relationships that we have encountered. She immediately called me her best friend and I didn't know how I felt about that because we had only just met, but as I got to know her better... I developed an interest in this friendship, so I pursued it. On the week of my birthday party, I bought her and her boo drinks at a club, as she did I with her boo. On the actual day of my birthday, I bought her food because I figured she was hungry after drinking, which I thought was a normal thing to do. Later I found out that she was spreading rumors about me to my friends whom I introduced her to, she was telling lies about how I forced her into several things that I didn't remember doing. My best friend at the time is now a person who sees me as bad karma, ignores me and thinks I am a threat to him and her. All I have done was confront her about the rumors she spread about me after finding out it was started via her talking to another friend of mine.

To this day, even though it's been 3 weeks, she still talks to some friends of mine like it's still fresh in the memory that they're friends with me. I have done nothing but shown kindness, opened up about my most vulnerable moments, respected each and every person and received nothing but bad luck and drama.

Was what I did wrong, should I have not confronted her about this uncomfortable feeling I had?
Should I have not been friendly?
Was being myself too difficult for people to comprehend?

Please assist me in this delusion because I don't know how to comprehend this fuckery.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 490 • Replies: 0
No top replies