I am having an affair with a married woman

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2017 09:06 pm
Recently a few months back I met a woman . Me being single I put the moves on her not knowing she was out with friends for a celebration of marriage to another man . We ended up back at my place and so on . The next morning she left and we continued to talk and eventually met again and again . She ended up telling me she was getting married and I was taken back for a second but also thought I could continue and everything would be ok . I didn't know the man . I have no strings attached on my side and she obviously was looking elsewhere for her fulfilment . Over this short time I asked her why and she said she has never met anyone quite like me and we connected very well . To the point of her saying I love you . She has told me that he is an over the road truck driver and that she needs someone who is going to be there for her . I guess I used that as an excuse to keep the affair going and we only saw each other more . It strengthened the bond between us and yes I do care for her and I am in love . During this time I got to meet the other guy when we went to a concert and I recognized him as I may have ran into him before and he wanted to be friends . I pretty much kept it simple and he knows me as the friend of his wife . This is where I start to really feel like this is crazy . A few days back he started to feel that something is going on between us . I pretty much told her that if she isn't happy with him tell him that he needs to be around more . I also said that as of now it's just a matter of time before they divorce sue to him not trusting and her not having her husband around at all . I know this isn't my place to get involved but I feel it's the truth . She said she doesn't want to cut this off but slow it down . Mind you that she also works with me and she is my car pool person . It is hard to cut something off when you do care and falling in love . I know this is a mistake but it happened . What do I do next ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,202 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 07:51 am
@Perfected01,
Let me see if I can make this easy for you.

1. You are involved with a MARRIED woman.
2. She is a co-worker.
3. Go back and re-read number 1.

I think you know what you need to do. Unless you simply enjoy being her stud on the side and you don't mind sharing her with her husband.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 08:04 am
@Perfected01,
Perfected01 wrote:
I know this isn't my place to get involved

you've got that right

1. she likes having sex with you
2. she likes having someone around when her husband is away

you are way down the totem pole here

She's married and you're handy as a sexual / social convenience. It is a classic **** buddy scenario. Nice people call it FWB.

If you're ok staying on as a convenience for her, so be it.

Be very very very careful at work. This is the kind of thing that gets people into big trouble.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2017 02:10 pm
Guess who's getting the shitty end if the stick here---YOU!!

These two have their game down pat. She's not leaving this guy and he's not going anywhere.

I bet you are not the first "fill in" for her while he travels for his work. And I bet he knows about you. Under suspician, her response has been to cool it with YOU. She continues to use you.

Cut off any ties with her , including the car pool. You know if this effects work , there will be a big blowup .

0 Replies