SLUT!

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 12:40 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I watched a special about that a few months ago, Deb. They found that most female cheating is done around her most fertile days of the month. They concluded that women marry for dependability but instinctually seek to procreate with wild self-sufficient types, who's offspring might have a better chance of surviving alone if need be. They backed their findings with startling percentages of children not of the hubby, and lots of survey information suggesting a serious spike in promiscuity right at the times you would think a woman least likely to stray (period, conception of their children).
See, we're all sluts.:wink:

Well, I know that last part is pretty true for me. I definitely develop crushes (on the most unlikely people) during my more fertile times. I'm faithful though. But I still have my fantasies.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 05:27 am
Shewolfnm- glad you agree.

I know this is the same of SOME women and NOT all men but I believe that guys want to have sex with as many different people as possible and not have to deal with any 'consequences'.

Guys can you tell us why you behave like you do/say nasty things for no reason?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 05:51 am
Quote:
Guys can you tell us why you behave like you do/say nasty things for no reason?

No. It's not that we won't tell you, it's that we don't know. Maybe there is a gene for being an a**hole.

Joe
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 06:09 am
Maybe it's hormones.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 06:15 am
Sorry to drag the ladies down to our level but I've seen many a female say nasty things for no reason. But somehow referring to them as an a*hole doesn't ring true - maybe that's the male equivalent of bitch!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:35 am
A-hole is probably an equivilent to bitch.But Id like to call them by the female words as its for blunt and to the point.
I cant picture a girl calling another girl and a-hole and therefore the situation that the 'bitch' name calling refers to is probably one that involves a relationship.Theres always a bloke in the background.

Yep girls can be nasty but being on the recieving end of a nasty comment from a guy that you have been involved with is a pain that you can rarely recover from.I get the impression that most guys can shrug off nasty comments and get over it by shagging the first girl he sees.

Im all for the theory that men have to spread their seed and fertilize as many eggs as possible.That makes complete sense.
But then why did we girls get the 'but you said you loved me'gene/hormone??Just doesnt seem fair.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:40 am
I shouldn't post early in the morning. Just wrote
something in the wrong thread. *sigh*

material girl: I guess both sides have their fair share
of name calling.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:44 am
I saw that post, CJ, and wondered what the hell you were talking about. But I did appreciate you coming to my defense.

<wipes away tear and softly sobs>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:45 am
material girl wrote:
Im all for the theory that men have to spread their seed and fertilize as many eggs as possible.That makes complete sense.
But then why did we girls get the 'but you said you loved me'gene/hormone??Just doesnt seem fair.

I'd vote that that's not a hormone or a gene but an upbringing with too many Disney princesses and not enough Daddy time.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:53 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I saw that post, CJ, and wondered what the hell you were talking about. But I did appreciate you coming to my defense.

<wipes away tear and softly sobs>

Oh boy, I wasn't fast enough.
I thought, material girl was saying "Gus" instead of "Guys" http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/icon_blue.gif

I better drink another espresso.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 10:29 am
Then why would a man lie and say he loved the girl.He's a bit silly for getting himself into that situation.

I watched princessy stuff and my dads a perfect gentleman so its a theory I came to by myself.

Its kinda good for any boyfriend of mine as I wont be surprised if he cheats on me.
Sooooo bad for me tho.Il have to pick a gooden.
0 Replies