shewolfnm

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 10:58 am
Sarah Morgan wrote:
Inside every tramp.....there's a slut trying to get out :wink:

Gus wants me to let my 'sluts' out so he can heal me.... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:06 am
Is a 'prison bitch' a slut, or is that an entirely different category? The movie "Caged Women" comes to mind. I mean, inquiring minds need to know.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:08 am
They were sluts, but they've moved on.

(Not that I've seen the film.)
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:29 am
be healed shewolf.......you might enjoy! Smile
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:41 am
All I know, is the more sluts in this world, the better off I am.

Bring on the sluts.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 02:22 pm
I'm surprised Slappy that you only show up now,
we're already on page 7. I thought, with a topic like
"slut" you'd be here in no time.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 02:35 pm
You would think. But I had to leave town for a couple of days.

Wooooooooord.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 08:01 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I'm surprised Slappy that you only show up now,
we're already on page 7. I thought, with a topic like
"slut" you'd be here in no time.

With pockets full of small bills to tip the sluts none the less. Laughing
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 06:20 am
From a biological point of view it makes perfect sense. Men are a kind of mutation from the female original and their only function is to ensure better procreation. As a result men tend to be promiscuous in nature, because of their (unconscious) urge to spread their genes as far and wide as possible.

Females on the other hand have other priorities. They need to pose as monogamous in order to attract a partner as a help in raising a family, for men are very insecure beings and much as they like to play with promiscuous women they will seldom consider one for a serious relationship, for fear of spending time and energy on bringing up some other man's genes.

Blood tests on selected populations have shown that women are more promiscuous than their men believe, it's just that they do not do it openly. :wink:
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 08:27 am
So you're saying, Paaskynen (and WELCOME to a2k, btw) that men are naturally cads?

Yes, I'd believe that.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 09:33 am
I believe it too Piffka! Mr. Green

Actually, I just read that in Germany every 10th child
is a "cuckoo's egg" (as we call it) which means the fathers who help raise these children and/or pay child support are not their biological ones - without knowing of course.

The debate about an over the counter paternity test (expensive though) is now in discussion, and there are many pro and cons to this - naturally.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 05:16 am
Im so glad I found this.

My definition of a slut is someone who will shag anything and tells everybody about it.Sadly usually aimed at women.
At no point have I ever heard a man be called a slut but I think it is MORE suited to them.

I read the Da Vinci code(which has help me realise Im not a loon and am right for doubting some things)It stated that woman in ye olden days played a bigger part in life, thety were not repressed, Goddesses were thought as much of as Gods, woman were seen as wonderful creatures.

When, and why are women second rate citizens?

I heard/ read somewhere that men 'banned' women from having an orgasm during sex as they believed it may harm any potential baby!!!!!How insane is that??!!!Talk about trying desperately to gain power over women!!

It seems to me that men dont want us to act like them.

As you have said before, men like being called sluts.
Yes women can be bitchy and call people names but that is revenge, men do it to gain power and to try to stop us from enjoying sex.

My main point here is something that happend about 3 years ago.
I was about 26 then and a guy Id had a snog with in the past all of a sudden out of the blue infront of other guy friends said 'your a slut'.Stupidly I didnt defend myself.

Was he punishing me for not actually sleeping with him.He is one of the biggest sluts i know and have since fallen out over the way he treated one of his ex girlfriends.
Seeing as I have had 11 nights of passion in the last 5 years can anyone explain to me how I am a slut!!!!???

If anyone ever says that again I will say Thank you and ask them to proove it!!!!!!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 07:21 am
Material Girl (and welcome to a2k, btw), if you believe what Kickycan has to say, that "friend" was offering you a compliment. You could call him a cad and promise to never let him have an opportunity again. Something along the lines of "Oh? Well, I won't make that mistake with you twice, (you cad)."

CJ -- Cuckoo's egg? That sounds so cute. Yep, I can imagine pros & cons to an OTC paternity test.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 09:54 am
Heehee - the more we look at DNA, the less we believe in the so-called strategy of the female to have babies to one partner! Human females, or other animals.

For instance, the so-called "harem" animals - you know the deal, where one male has a number of females that he fights to monopolize. Well, it seems that lots of these females enjoy the strategy of non-haremed males - who hang around the fringes, and offer nookie to any interested female, when the harem fella is otherwise engaged - many a harem male is contentedly looking at babies he has naught to do with........same with some of those lovely "mate for life" birds - well, the MALE may mate for life, but the female has a wandering eye....

heehee....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:42 am
I watched a special about that a few months ago, Deb. They found that most female cheating is done around her most fertile days of the month. They concluded that women marry for dependability but instinctually seek to procreate with wild self-sufficient types, who's offspring might have a better chance of surviving alone if need be. They backed their findings with startling percentages of children not of the hubby, and lots of survey information suggesting a serious spike in promiscuity right at the times you would think a woman least likely to stray (period, conception of their children).
See, we're all sluts.:wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 10:44 am
I prefer to think of myself as multi-dexterous.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:23 am
Laughing, me too.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 12:25 pm
Quote:
....but instinctually seek to procreate with wild self-sufficient types,

I'll take that for a great reason to stray http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/frech/brows.gif
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 12:29 pm
Material girl...

a woman after my own heart.
i could not have said it better!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 12:30 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Quote:
....but instinctually seek to procreate with wild self-sufficient types,

I'll take that for a great reason to stray http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/frech/brows.gif
:wink::wink::wink:
0 Replies