Voters Support Kerry

New Haven

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 05:14 am
Kerry gets a double F-!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 06:43 am
I see that you have low self-esteem issues. There are books and tapes to help you feel better about yourself-- and dedicated work in this area will help you not feel the need to personally attack others.

All past Presidents should be used by comparison, when one is judged on a different scale for similar issues. Clinton bombed Kosovo, without the benefit of the UN approval. He was criticised, and his critics were criticised. All Presidents can be criticised; and their critics can be criticised. All protected by the first amendment.

If I were a Bush apologist, I would agree with everything he has done and said. Since I don't, you are wrong again.

You also need to look up venomous. This describes your content, not mine.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 08:38 am
Stars have the freedom to speak and one has the freedom to ignore them. If there's some form of paranoia involved where one believes these stars are swaying others to their beliefs, I'd suggest therepy. Otherwise, feel free to turn off the TV or not take the time to read what the stars are saying. Then again, I always wondered if Heston was going to have that gun placed in his casket.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 09:10 am
LW...only if he yet clutched it, otherwise it might convey the notion that it HAD BEEN 'ripped from his cold, dead hands', an image no good NRA member could abide without great turmoil, I think.
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 09:25 am
Laughing Lightwizard & blatham... makes one wonder if some anti-gun nut will dig up his grave & steal his gun just to be able to claim that "I was the one who ripped the gun from Chuck Heston's cold, dead hands!" Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 10:41 am
Where are they burying him, anyway? Hmmm...

Oh! Why was I asking? No reason - just idle curiosity... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 10:43 am
good question snood
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 01:10 pm
They can always embalm him when he dies - in an action pose... holding the rifle in the air Wink
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 01:12 pm
How about the Pickle Factory's back yard?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 01:15 pm
When he raised that rifle over his head I expected it to turn into a serpent, the sea (any sea) to turn red in embarassment and Bruce Willis' hair parting. Ah, well, scratch the last one. Now we have Pat Sajak spinning (not a wheel) on FOX. Any other takers? After all, we had a President who couldn't act until he took the White House.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 01:16 pm
I have tried to re-Kerry-fy this thread.

It just ain't takin'.
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 01:20 pm
Sofia, Kerry probably won't be invited to Heston's funeral Sad
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 01:23 pm
Why not?
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 01:25 pm
I wasn't talking to you, New Haven Wink
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 04:08 pm
Violet--

One of your violets is no longer violet.

It is pink.

I find this oddly disturbing.

Pickle juice. <homage to Kerry on his un-Kerry thread.>
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 04:40 pm
Kerry's not the one in the pickle, at least not for the waning economy. Lower taxes was suppose to bring about prosperity but one of the troubles is with the new minimum tax -- it isn't going into the pocket of the middle class but spicing up the pot for those who are sitting in a dark room thinking up new ways to rip off their stock holders and employees. They have to be creative now as the transparancy of easing the oversight on all those fundamentally honest CEO's and CPA's is now emitting enough light to blind a mole. Kerry has a Lincolnesque look to him but he's a politician and what politicians try to pass of as profound is almost always the unfound.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 07:00 pm
Shocked
Kerry, who visited my state this week for a Democrat party fund-raiser, said he will attempt to win some Southern states which have voted Republican since Jimmy Carter in 1976.

This would be a noble -- but useless -- try on Kerry's part. The South will be Dubya's on a silver platter. All these white bigots down here adore him
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Fri 2 May, 2003 12:12 am
Imagine Kerry actually working for a living? He could be the pickle taster in one of his wife's pickle factories. Sour job for my $$!
0 Replies