Does Canada have Weapons of Mass Destruction?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 07:54 pm
colorbook wrote:
Gus, Canada is just an hour away from me...should I be worried?

I'm guessing, from some of your previous posts and your signature, that you live in Door County, probably in the small town of Fish Creek or possibly Egg Harbor.

If my calculations are correct, colorbook, that would mean that you are a cheesehead and our friendship would be seriously jeopardized.

Say it aint so, co.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:43 pm
WMD We have Poutine and we are not afraid to use it.
Flee, run away...I tell you this stuff will make your yankee hearts explode.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:51 pm
I would rather have a pit bull ravage my crotch than indulge in poutine.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:54 pm
Egg Harbor's kinda nice, especially when you're approaching from the top of the hill, and the colour's are changing.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:55 pm
That can be arranged. We have a plethora of the deranged beasts up here too.
Be afraid, very afraid.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 11:53 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
colorbook wrote:
Gus, Canada is just an hour away from me...should I be worried?

I'm guessing, from some of your previous posts and your signature, that you live in Door County, probably in the small town of Fish Creek or possibly Egg Harbor.

If my calculations are correct, colorbook, that would mean that you are a cheesehead and our friendship would be seriously jeopardized.

Say it aint so, co.

It ain't so, Gus. I live in Michigan not Wisconsin and I am not a cheese head. However, a little north of here is a city called Pinconning, where they make cheese...

By the way, I don't live too far from a swamp...are we still friends?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 02:52 am
I see that the Prevost plant is upping its delivery of high end RVs painted olive drab all for tthe Canadian military machine. The CAnadians are up to something. First good snow and they can pile up big driftts at all the border crossings to seal us in. well be trapped like rats. I am very afraid.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:52 am
Those bastids have WMDS alright, Women of Mind-Destroying Singing!!

http://www.celine-dion-tickets.us/images/celine.jpg

Send a cool million to my personal bank account or the bitch sings!!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:53 am
...and here's her backing band!

http://www.canoe.ca/RollingStonesImages/aug23_13.jpg
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:55 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I would rather have a pit bull ravage my crotch than indulge in poutine.

I'd rather have a pit-bull ravage Gus's crotch than
................................................................................................
NOT have a pit-bull ravage Gus's crotch.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 05:36 am
Could we have a show of hands of anyone who listened to the Rolling Stones in 1965 and thought that any of them would still be alive today?

My hand is down..

===
I am organizing a pre-emptive strike at Canada. We intend to invade through the backwoods of Maine into whatever godforsaken part of Canada is in that area. So far Harvey, his two fishing buddies, Pete and Micah, that's Micah not Mike, and I are doing our planning here at Oma's Lobster Pot on Highway 202. We have unfortunately spent all our gas money on beer and chowder and are now subsisting on Oma's good graces and some of Micah's packed rations. (His wife makes a wonderfully rich turkey on white bread sandwich.) If you get this message, please pass it on to anyone you think would like to join us and has at least $46.18 to help fill up the RV.

We want to get there before the snow flies and it's starting to flurry now.

Joe
0 Replies

Steppenwolf

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:57 am
Canada harbors terrorists. There can be no other explanation for Celine Dion. I'm also fairly certain that Nunavut was created as a terrorist training ground. After all, "Nunavut" is Inuit for "terrorist sanctuary and WMD depot." I fully expect Celine Dion, William Shatner, Alanis Morristte and their minions to use their base in Nunavut to start sending anthrax-laden explosive beavers from the northern banks of the Hudson Bay down the Hudson River and ultimately into the heartland.

We should also be weary of Newfoundland and Labrador. Too many breeds of dogs have come from the Newfies, and I find it suspect that they would be breeding dogs instead of eagles.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 03:51 pm
I must agree with Steppy here. Any nation that would actually admit to having given sanctuary to Celine Dion cannot be up to any good.

Joe, I'd love to help you and your Maine buds out, but it' starting to flurry around here, too (well, it's forecast, anyway) and. all things considered, maybe we should postpone the pre-emptive until meteorological conditions ameliorate. Just don't go to the UN to ask for permission. Koffey Anan has enough worries of his own right now, so I hear.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:07 pm
Good thing it is so easy to spot a Canadian--that famous Canadian nose and those recognizable Canadian ears (always red).

They are dangerous and untrustworthy, not to mention way too polite--enough to make anyone suspicious.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:16 pm
My uncle lives in Toronto and was a vietnam deserter... if he is drafted into the Canadian army do you think he would have to sneak back into the US?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:30 pm
Do Canadians have sex? I thought I read somewhere that they just rub their noses together. Something about the temperature and unwillingness to disrobe.

But, you ask about the children, and where they come from.

I've heard the children are conceived on vacations in the south. Mexico and places like that.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:11 pm
Canadians are the only people on earth who can get it on in a canoe. You reaally have to be double jointed.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:13 pm
hmmm, that sounds like a challenge!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:26 pm
WELL, IN THE HANDS OF A SKILLED INSTRUCTOR, IT CAN BE MASTERED IN A FEW WEEKS OF STUDY AND LAB.(naah , it still sounds better and more believable when Bi-polar sez it)
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:56 pm
One of the prerequisites to being a canadian is making love in a canoe. We can all do it. We are a double jointed nation.

Joe - why not wait till the summer. It's more hospitable except, that is for the monster mosquitos. Can your boys handle the thrall?
0 Replies