Lack of Men

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 01:16 pm
The big problem with female American university grads is that lessor credentialed men (I wont say educated because the university has largely failed) men dont expect these women to allow them to feel values. We see this all the time now because it has been taught by those idiot feminists "I dont need a man, but I might want to have one around, depending upon the man and how wonderful he makes me feel".

**** that noise. David Deida is right that the #1 thing to look for in a woman is that she wants us...anyone who leads with "I dont need a man" even if there is a "but" is not likely going to be good enough.
0 Replies

helmi15

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 04:05 am
I think it is also a problem of location. A woman who graduates from university may stay in the city where she has studied because of better job opportunities than on the countryside.

Many men on the other hand want to live there because their skills are demanded there.
Foofie

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 12:38 pm
@helmi15,
helmi15 wrote:

I think it is also a problem of location. A woman who graduates from university may stay in the city where she has studied because of better job opportunities than on the countryside.

Many men on the other hand want to live there because their skills are demanded there.

Yes. Add to that that the men native to the city are of a background sort of different from the woman transplant that has her career in the urban area. She wanted a man like she met in the college environment. He is not in the city, or if he is, he is trying to lead the Seinfeld life, or is gay.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 12:50 am
@helmi15,
Quote:
Many men on the other hand want to live there [in the countryside] because their skills are demanded there.

??? Why would you assume that rural areas require more the "skills of men" (whatever they are - not even sure such a thing exist) and urban areas more the skills of women (whatever they are)?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 05:12 am
@Olivier5,
Are you confusing idealism with reality Olivier?

It is a mathematical fact that a large majority of the people working farming, mining, construction, and forestry are male. This is true in the US. I suspect that it is also true in Europe (although I would be pleasantly surprised if there are statistics to prove me wrong).

Our society still has some fields that are predominantly male and others that are predominantly female (not by by law or policy, but just by fact).
helmi15

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:14 am
@Olivier5,
I do not say that there are natural skills of men or women. It is just so that nowadays many men have a technical education like being a mechanic or electrician. For sure there are job opportunities at the countryside.

I also see that many woman study subjects like political science, economic science and so on. As a person originally from the countryside, I think it is tough to get a job there in those fields.

Personally I hope that this situation changes and more women decide to make a technical education. But it will take time.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:27 am
@maxdancona,
Hey, just asking... The idea was new to me. But indeed I know that French farmers do find it difficult to find spouses, so that fits with the idea that rural areas have more males than females.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:28 am
@helmi15,
Thanks, makes sense.
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:47 pm
The upside is that men will have the option of marrying more educable shop assistants.
0 Replies

cruzlorenzo

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 03:39 am
@Olivier5,
Hmm, really great one
0 Replies

cruzlorenzo

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 03:39 am
@Olivier5,
Hmm, really great one
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque