Kicky & Dag's Housewarming Party

paulaj

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 08:51 pm
kickycan wrote:
Sweeeet! Slappy, that is the best gift anyone's ever given me! (sniffling, holding back tears) I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

WHAT! That's it! I'm taking the car back.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 09:07 pm
You can't take the car back, paulaj. It's community property now. However, Dag can have the locks changed and keep the new keys.

I think you may be assuming a little too much about Slappy and Kicky, though. Let's give him another chance.

(Slappy...please explain WHY the blow-up doll you gave Kicky is wearing a bra. It hardly seems necessary.)

Now, where are the munchies around here anyway?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 09:12 pm
I figured that since kicky and dag were having an A2K wedding, they would eventually start their own little A2K family.

I wondered what their children would look like, so I took the liberty of inserting their A2K avatars into a computerized "what child will look like" program, and the results, one boy and one girl, were as to be expected....

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/183ca9a03e6e9c9868fd1.gif http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/183ca9a03e6e9c9868fd1.gif
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 09:16 pm
I realize now that I have hurt my good friend Paula's feelings, and I am sorry Paula. While I do appreciate the gesture, for spiritual and religious reasons, I can only drive cars with the Ferrari, Maserati, or Alfa Romeo name. I just assumed that you knew that, and were giving the car to Dag. I am truly sorry, and I hope that you will forgive me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go tear one off with the love doll.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 09:18 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I figured that since kicky and dag were having an A2K wedding, they would eventually start their own little A2K family.

I wondered what their children would look like, so I took the liberty of inserting their A2K avatars into a computerized "what child will look like" program, and the results, one boy and one girl, were as to be expected....

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/183ca9a03e6e9c9868fd1.gif http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/183ca9a03e6e9c9868fd1.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 09:22 pm
Kicky, I forgive you, I have no choice, you and Dag have the ugliest kid's on the block! I feel bad for you, good luck finding daycare for your little monsters.

What are their names? Wiffer and sniffer, oh lovely.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 09:40 pm
Kicky, this picture came from the Brooklyn Italian Festival 1998, recognize anyone?

http://www.maserati-rc.org/PicLib/26M_1.JPG
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 09:49 pm
(awwwww!)
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 10:34 pm
I have housewarming gift. It's set of ashtrays...one for every room in your house (definitely a very useful gift). I have one question though, is kicky still married to babbling Brooke?

Â…and the by looks of your future kids avatars, I think it would be a very good idea to practice virtual birth control.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 10:47 pm
Oh what a perfect match. Yes, this will work out fine. Congrats, Dag! ... and congrats, Kicky (hehhehheh)

Now wheres the drinks around here ...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 10:57 pm
Great idea, nimh ... lets find the bar. Say, as long as you're here, there's some numbers I wanna go over with ya ...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:12 pm
Here it is nimh, what'll you have? I'll be drinking gin. There go two more good buddies off to become unavailable to hang with.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:30 pm
Aah, so nice to have you all here. But where is my darling Dag? I haven't seen her since she went to the bathroom an hour ago...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:31 pm
Oh my god, could she have run away with Gus?! Again?!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 11:39 pm
Maybe Gus, or maybe Slappy.......
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 12:58 am
ah, just got to san francisco. i'll be right with ya. just have to deal with some family issues, you know....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 01:26 am
now wait a minute, i just read back, who's talking about marriage here? we're just going to live together. kicky can have his doll AND paula, i am THAT tolerant.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 02:12 am
What!!??? I thought this was gonna be a stag party/bridal shower party??? I'm always too late for the good parties..., oh man...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 07:39 am
Dag, as a personal favor, would you be kind enough to still associate with littlek after you and kicky began your new life together?

I sense littlek is hurting and, dammit, that's tearing me up inside. She's afraid she'll lose you as a friend and will be forced to work the streets as Slappy's bitch.

Please, dag, don't let that happen to littlek. She deserves a better fate.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2004 07:43 am
Eva wrote:
Now, where is Cav? We need some beer and pretzels for this party. And maybe some chips and onion dip, too.

You don't me for that. Have dag send Kicky out to the corner store.
0 Replies