An Apology to All the Gay a2kers

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:23 pm
Like I said when they burned a cross in my front yard "Damn" I said "you buy them books and just use them for kindling" which is another way of saying They send missionaries to christianize the savages as if the savages weren't dangerous enough already.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:25 pm
hmmm...errrr....god I have a hard time saying this...but...

good post lash [size=7][/size]
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:38 pm
Thank you. I'm more satisfied that we share the sentiment than I am with the lingering pat on my pert buttock.......

Maybe pat it again so I can be sure...<smiles at pan>
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:39 pm
Lash wrote:
There are a multitude of kind Christians, and unchurched bigots. Let's try not to protect one demographic from bigotry by perpetrating it on another demographic.

Yeah on that note I should point out that the gay counselling project I used to work for was run by the uniting church. (note: this was helping people accept being gay, not in any way trying to stop them).
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:41 pm
Hooray for good words about Christians. God knows they need some.

(Wanted Diane to know her post sparked the thought--but I wasn't aiming it at her. I have been the recipient of more than a few similar reminders, and rightly so.)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 04:09 pm
Nothing to do with religion or even christains (although I am sure I could spin it that way) but locally we are getting kinda thin-skinned:
Three Santa Fe, N.M., men have been accused of beating a gay man unconscious while yelling antigay slurs. James Maestas, 21, of Santa Fe remained hospitalized Tuesday, but hospital officials would not release information about his condition at his family's request. A second man, Joshua Stockham, 24, of Albuquerque was treated for minor injuries and released.

Gabriel Maturin, 20, and Isaia Medina, 19, face charges of aggravated battery, conspiracy, and battery. David Trinidad, 17, whose case is in children's court, faces similar charges plus a count of criminal damage to property, Assistant District Attorney Heidi Pircher said. Trinidad currently is on probation for raping a 4 1/2-year-old boy, she said.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 04:43 pm
Hearing things like that are eye-openers alright Dys, 4 1/2! Shouldn't child abusers have a code not to rape kids under 7 at least?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:00 pm
Eyremil, you're misunderstanding my post, I wasn't thinking about child abusers, I was thinking about the need by the moral family values cult (BushCo) to inflict their moral superiority over degenerate homosexuals in the community. I'm sure that raping a 4 1/2 year old was incidental to the above event and just serves to detract from the moral superiority of the defenders of faith and family.(aka gay bashers) Love the sinner-hate the sin. I can prove my family values by kicking this fag in the face til he dies. If it wern't for the activist judges and their freakin' aclu commie pinko queer loving america haters this would be a good christian nation. Amen.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:06 pm
I'm sorry but my mind was only focused on the raping part, that boy was so young...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:07 pm
Ah he probably asked for it.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:10 pm
Rape is not a crime of passion--it is a crime of violence.

The only true crime of passion is arson.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:20 pm
Fags get beat up all the time, you'd think we would have developed immunities by now. ^^
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 11:04 am
Diane wrote:
Piffka, You and I are (fairly) conventional looking

Laughing Cool
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 11:25 am
Eryemil wrote:
Fags get beat up all the time, you'd think we would have developed immunities by now. ^^

Getting beat up is an awful thing to contemplate, Eryemil, it makes me so angry. I wish there were a better safequards for you than hoping for the enlightment of righteous and/or sadistic creeps.

I hope you've taken self-defense training.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 11:39 am
Fags get beat up. Women get beat up. Butch-Dykes don't get beat up. Is there a pattern here?
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 11:42 am
I should become a lesbian?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 11:50 am
Hmmm.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 08:51 pm
This is why you need a fag hag--just make it a butch-dyke. Get a couple of them...
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 09:24 pm
Good idea... a protection posse.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:23 pm
Call Martha Stewart. I'm sure she knows several.
0 Replies