Bush supporters' aftermath thread

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:33 pm
Good speech. "Hind sight alone is not wisdom and second guessing is not a strategy". I wonder why the rebuttal came from a moderate that no one ever heard of? Where are the loud mouths tonight (Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi etc)?
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:34 pm
Dubya got 51% of the Catholic vote in '04. Kaine is a devout Catholic.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:48 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
One of the President's better speeches tonight. He did very well. I still have an issue or two with him, but I'll give him an A anyway.

Better speeches? ROTFLMAO! Doesn't take much to please you does it? Or have you never heard one of his speeches before tonight?

The have one all purpose speech.... switch a few words here, a few words there and call it new. Stedfast? Staying the course?

Why do you cheer when the man (I use that word loosely) occupying the oval office announces that he has broken the law and will continue to do so? Would you do the same if the last legally elected president, Bill Clinton was still in office? LMAO! Hell no.

You guys are such hypocrites. For several years you screamed that lying matters. Now that your old boy has become known as the most hated, most prolific liar to every occupy a public office your whole outlook has changed.

Hypocrites.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:51 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:56 pm
JustWonders wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Did it ever dawn on you righties that "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing" is the reason that you don't see what's right in front of your noses?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:59 pm
What? I see the Republican sweep of the Executive, Legislative and....Judicial!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:59 pm
The question is----do YOU see it?

mwahahahahahaha
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:02 pm
Magginkat wrote:
JustWonders wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Did it ever dawn on you righties that "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing" is the reason that you don't see what's right in front of your noses?

Why do people post when they have nothing to say?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:08 pm
Lash wrote:

The cumination of a 60 year dream ... total control of the United States with unchecked power.

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:10 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Good speech. "Hind sight alone is not wisdom and second guessing is not a strategy". I wonder why the rebuttal came from a moderate that no one ever heard of? Where are the loud mouths tonight (Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi etc)?

Why Bill, You're here!

Anon
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:13 pm
Lash wrote:

No you didn't. You accepted the word of Faux & the other Cable Spews propaganda sources. You chose to believe that 4000+ votes in a precinct that only had 650 voters was correct. You chose to believe that time and again the exit polls which had never been wrong before the electronic voting machines suddenly missed by . 6, 10, 15% or more. You chose to believe that in Florida over 2/3 of the counties had 100% of registered Republicans turn out to vote..... not only that but that even solidly Democratic Counties who were as angry as could be voted for the cause of their anger.

You chose to believe all that but you did not see a sweep of anything. You saw Grand Theft and while you are gloating, just remember that some day in the near future, someone else may control the voting machines.
Will you be gloating then?
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:15 pm
John McCain is going from Network to network, looking and acting as drunk as a skunk.

What's the story with that old coot. He must really enjoy being horse whipped by that little Texas worm.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:19 pm
Magginkat wrote:
John McCain is going from Network to network, looking and acting as drunk as a skunk.

What's the story with that old coot. He must really enjoy being horse whipped by that little Texas worm.

McCain showed his complete lack of integrity during the 2004 election. Funny enough, the Democrats gave him more power than he should have had by expressing their desire for him to run as VP to Kerry!

Anon
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:35 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Magginkat wrote:
JustWonders wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Why do people post when they have nothing to say?
I found her comment to be as appropriate as it was concise as it mirrored my own thoughts verbatim. More words are clearly not indicative of more thought. Idea
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:43 pm
Maggie,

They're not sleeping, they just might as well be! Matter of fact, it would be less of a shame if they were asleep!

Anon
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:46 pm
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Bush's SOTU
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:30 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Bush's SOTU

I couldn't sleep through that vile smirking speech Roxxxanne. I did have to turn my back to keep from looking at that gawd-awful face for more than a minute at a time.
IF anything I will have nightmares.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 09:40 am
Could you 3 please go find another thread to troll about in?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:06 am
McGentrix wrote:
Could you 3 please go find another thread to troll about in?

KMA !!!

Anon
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:50 am
Let's see now. If I understand this correctly, an opposing opinion is called trolling by the illustrious ones in this thread and as such we are asked to leave.

Does that mean that we can call you trolls when you invade our threads or is this another set of bu$h double standards that are becoming so familiar?

A moment will come. It will be cold in Washington D.C. A man who is not George W. Bush will raise his hand and swear an oath to preserve, protect and defend the United States of America. The words "So help me God" will be snatched by the wind and carried across seas and mountains to the furthest corner of the planet. When that happens, all of the Earth will be joined together in the deepest and most profound exhalation of relief. When that happens, George W. Bush will have become in his absence what he completely failed to be with his presence: A uniter.

William Rivers Pitt
0 Replies