Relationship

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 09:28 am
I found out a few days ago that my boyfriend was sexting a girl in a different state for 2 days. He did not tell me. The whole month he was hiding this he was pushing us having a future and a "forever". His best friend told him he needs to stop and he did. When I confronted him about the cheating he said he knew he messed up and wanted me to know that I'm what he wants and didn't want to tell me for fear I will leave. I told him I want access to his phone and he sent all his passwords to phone and account. I need help fast. What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,934 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 02:50 pm
He did it. He stopped. (he says)

Trust, but verify.

(out of state sexting? how was this set up? did he pay for this? )

giujohn

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 03:50 pm
Holy crap... Sexting is NOT cheating. If he thinks about someone else while banging you is that cheating too? Don't be so freaking insecure. Pick your battles...When ya catch him in the act of dipping his wick then ya got something.
0 Replies

Maddewheeeler2

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 06:32 pm
@PUNKEY,
snapchat and facetime. I don't know if he planned on going there.
0 Replies

WineNot

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 12:26 am
@Maddewheeeler2,
I disagree with glujohn- sexting is a form of cheating. I also agree with punkey- try to believe him but verify it. Once trust is broken like that then I agree you should have open access to his phone/ computer. That's what it will take to build your trust again.
0 Replies