stab in the back

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 12:44 am
I remember that it hurt, thinking about it hurt. Thinking that all good things you have; friendship, trust, love, good grades and reputation will soon come falling down in ashes and will slap you back in the face, so unexpectedly. How can you survive such betrayal?

In time, you'll try to forget the burn and the ashes but when the same thing happens to you again, you start to question yourself. Am I praying for sins I have committed unconsciously? Am I the fire to the moth named betrayal and hurt?

Why do I always ******* trust the wrong people?

You treat people the way you want to be treated but sometimes, they won't treat you back the same way? It hurts, you know. Thinking that they will never see you as a friend the way you see and treat them like one. Can you ever truly turn betrayal to something beautiful again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,447 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2020 01:25 am
@cleopatraistired,
All I can offer is that you try to improve your judgement. For gosh sake, don't give up.
0 Replies

katie3699

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2021 11:33 pm
@cleopatraistired,
The older you get..the smarter you get!!

Don't let all those things get you down. Some folks are just plain mean!! Yet again, you'll soon learn to steer away from folks like that..and move on to better people..ones that will be your friends for the rest of your life!!!
0 Replies