Crossroads of a nation-Why we need Bush to win

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:20 pm
The guy who wrote the original article is 100% on the money. A Kerry presidency would be the kind of disaster which nations do not recover from.

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/stolenhonor.wmv
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:24 pm
Quote:
I find Kerry to be a traitor myself and Im well past the age to vote

why? because he chose to serve and didn't like what he saw and reported what he saw while in Vietnam? My father served 30 years in the Air Force...so what..and the same for anyone who says they served..You can be proud of the fact that you served but it doesn't give your words more credence for just having served.

Quote:
I would have felt very betrayed being labled the things Kerry was labeling those soldiers

If you weren't among the ones doing the atrocities, i don't see why you would feel betrayed..But i think it is naive of you to think things that he said did not go on. How much proof do you need?Should I link sites or quotes from other Vets that served in Vietnam..?

and whether Kerry served for 4 months or 4 years or 4 hours..he was one of YOU who did go and serve his country...and to make light of his service is belittling all men and women who have served...so who are the real traitors here?

So if you think YOU'RE tired of the LEFT's agenda, then you are just seeing the other side of the coin dear when we post OUR opinions.

Have a great day.....Tammie
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:31 pm
When you think about Kerry and VietNam, here's what you need to keep in mind.

Good presidents like Ike and Reagan played geopolitical games with petty cash and a few handsfull of professional soldiers and soldiers of fortune.

Ike's last official act before he left public life was to stand right there on the dias and tell John Kennedy, Lindon Johnson, and all the fricking idiots who traveled with them not to get involved in land wars in Asia, and the first thing JFK and LBJ do is to go out and sink 150 billion dollars and several million draftees into a French colonial position which the French had the sense to duck out of and then the democrats in congress made it impossible to fight the war on a realistic basis and then John F'ing Kerry, Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden and others of their ilk go over there and hobknob with the commie leaders of North VietNam and denounce our country in public while American POWs are being tortured.

I mean, the democrat party is basically nothing but the world's most grotesque clown act.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:32 pm
A November 1966 incident in which an officer in the Army's Fourth Infantry Division, severed an ear from a Vietnamese corpse and affixed it to the radio antenna of a jeep as an ornament. The officer was given a non-judicial punishment and a letter of reprimand.

An August 1967 atrocity in which a 13-year-old Vietnamese child was raped by American MI interrogator of the Army's 196th Infantry Brigade. The soldier was convicted only of indecent acts with a child and assault. He served seven months and sixteen days for his crime.

A September 1967 incident in which an American sergeant killed two Vietnamese children -- executing one at point blank range with a bullet to the head. Tried by general court martial in 1970, the sergeant pleaded guilty to, and was found guilty of, unpremeditated murder. He was, however, sentenced to no punishment.

An atrocity that took place on February 4, 1968, just over a month before the My Lai massacre, in the same province by a man from the same division (Americal). The soldier admitted to his commanding officer and other men of his unit that he gunned down three civilians as they worked in a field. A CID investigation substantiated his confession and charges of premeditated murder were preferred against him. The soldier requested a discharge, which was granted by the commanding general of the Americal Division, in lieu of court martial proceedings.

took me 45 secs to find these verifiable atrocities that some think never occured...so how is Kerry a liar? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 10:28 pm
Hey willo... Please go re-read my post.

I said to generalize and lump all soldiers into one catagory as war criminals, while sitting safetly at home. Kerry mentioned no times, dates, incidents or names... he generalized.

The things you mentioned on the other hand had Dates times and who was involved. Get my point?

I have no doubt that those things were committed, but to generalize, and say you even witnessed them and did nothing as a military officer, not take a name time or date down...And then use it for your own personal gain without thought about the people you served with, making the US soldiers serving over there look the way Kerry made them look...

"If you weren't among the ones doing the atrocities, i don't see why you would feel betrayed"

Because when those people came home they were condemned, spit on and charged as guilty with no trial. They were treated with dishonor....

"and whether Kerry served for 4 months or 4 years or 4 hours..he was one of YOU who did go and serve his country...and to make light of his service is belittling all men and women who have served...so who are the real traitors here?

* 200,000 vets filed a petition asking him for his records, he declines
* alot of POWS feel that way, have no numbers for this
*53% of the active and reserve componet soldier in the military today wouldnt vote for him, because of his actions in nam. That number being around 800,000 soldiers in todays military.

So just 1mil+ of us are traitors? and Kerry being one man is not?
Anyone that has actually served knows 4 months in a war zone and coming home with 5 awards and no major injuries is questionable at best...

why? because he chose to serve and didn't like what he saw and reported what he saw while in Vietnam? My father served 30 years in the Air Force...so what..and the same for anyone who says they served..You can be proud of the fact that you served but it doesn't give your words more credence for just having served.

He generalized, gave no facts like times, places, incidents or names. He as an officer in the the military said he witnessed things but did nothing...
There are soldiers going to jail for that in IRAQ as we speak.

Do I feel I have more experiance in the military than John Kerry? Ummm actually yes I do. I served 3 FULL tours on 3 different deployments into hostile zones. and I served 12 years active duty. AND I would have no problem realeasing my 201 file for the world to see, because I have nothing to hide, and I am not a war hero, I was just doing my job.

If he is so proud of his service why will he not do that simple thing? Cant run a war hero ticket during a time of war, when you stabbed soldiers in the back when you were in for 4 months...
Im going to tell you a little story...
I was in Desert Storm for 11 months. Upon my return home I went on leave to Florida. I had this pen pal that had written me every week for the entire 11 months... It was a 9 year old that sent in a letter addressed "TO ANY SOLDIER". The letter was touching and he sent me baby powder and some nice items that made living in a tent for 11 months a little brighter. And his mom wrote me one day telling me how I brightened his life. I decided right there and then when I got home I would go visit him. I wrote his mother and told her I would like to come visit him when I returned home... She thought that would be great and couldnt believe I was going to do it. My family is from florida so a trip to gainesville wasnt a long one. I arrived at my parents house and called the boys mom. We made a arrangements for me to come down the following day and surprise him in School. From what I understood many students in his class were writing soldiers and I was the only one to come visit and they wanted me to visit the class. So I got into my class A's and drove the 45 min to Gainesville. As I was driving by a frat house I hear this "Fkn ROTC!! Enjoy killing for that oil?" I Immediately stopped my truck, Turned around to find 8 college boys standing there laughing. I get out and say excuse me I didnt quite hear what you said? 7 of those guys said nothing and backed up a bit. Their little ring leader quite snobbily repeated what he yelled as I was driving by. I looked him up and down slowly and looked at the car (which was a corvette) he was leaning on. And said this " I am not a ROTC, I am an Army Medic with the 101st ABN Division just returning from deployment, I am here to visit a 9 year old that supported me for 11 months while I was there defending your right to express your opinion that you just expressed in a demeaning manner. You do not know me or what I did over there, but thats ok, I went for you...Enjoy the college education your mommy and daddy are paying for along with your fancy car"... I got in my truck and drove off...As I was driving to that boys school, I was pretty ticked off, and thought to myself what it must have been like to have been my dad or father in law returning from nam. This was just one person and not the entire population that just insulted me for doing my job.

Moral of the story? Its amazing when you have civilians, people that never served in peacetime, let alone in war time, tell you what the military is about, how it feels to go to war, what happens when you are at war, the policies, the benefits, ... how the military life is and what it means to serve... you cannot possibly begin to know, if you havent walked in the boots..........
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 10:37 pm
Piffka not sympathetic... but if it makes you feel big and bad jumping on her about her agenda and telling her not to post here... then dont be a hypocrit about your agenda on here....

There is no need to attack people for their opinions...

And no im not worried about the election... there is enough voter fraud by both parties to even it out in the end... Razz
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:21 pm
Quote:
* 200,000 vets filed a petition asking him for his records, he declines
*53% of the active and reserve componet soldier in the military today wouldnt vote for him, because of his actions in nam. That number being around 800,000 soldiers in todays military.

don't care..still doesn't explain how he is a traitor...if you want to nit pick..where was Bush when he was asked to report for his physical, or most of his national guard service.....but to me that is not really all that important...i just don't get how you can label him a traitor... 800,000 people have a right to chose how they vote...don't care about that either..
BUT HE IS NOT A TRAITOR...get my point?

Quote:
Because when those people came home they were condemned, spit on and charged as guilty with no trial. They were treated with dishonor....

Don't think that was all Kerry's doing love, you forget the times...People were protesting the war long before Kerry came home with his views. I do however agree that they were treated with dishonor and that unfortunately was the times we lived in then..but to blame it all on KERRY is short sighted at best...

Quote:
He generalized, gave no facts like times, places, incidents or names. He as an officer in the the military said he witnessed things but did nothing...

Did you bother to read just some of the atrocities I pointed out..some of these people were given slaps on the wrists or nothing was done to them at all, it is reasonable to think if they WERE reported at the time absolutely nothing would be done...and i sure wouldn't want to be out in the field after turning in a criminal in my division...just like abudabi..you think one PFC was the catalyst and only participant in these abuses?...just would like you to think realistically about this...

and i am sorry you were treated horribly in Gainesville and have the highest regards for you that you visited that little boy...I also though, question the name calling and finger pointing that is happening now with Kerry..

but hey, You have a great day...I do appreciate our dialogue without the velvet glove put downs.....Tammie
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:24 pm
Armyvet35 wrote:
As someone who actually has served in a war, I must say I would have felt very betrayed being labled the things Kerry was labeling those soldiers in nam while he sat safetly at home, after a 4 measly months. Kerry said himself he committed some of these acts or saw others do it. I actually veiwed some interviews of him saying it... So I too believe he should have been put in Jail.

From the way you speak of John Kerry I suspect that all you know of his testimony is from the SBVFT ads which took his words out of context and distorted the message. Here is part of the testimony. The part from the SBVFT ad is in red.
Quote:
I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.

It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the country side of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

The whole testimony is available here along with the Q&A session. Kerry testimony
Kerry was speaking for veterans, not against them. Here is another excerpt.
Quote:
We found that not only was it a civil war, an effort by a people who had for years been seeking their liberation from any colonial influence whatsoever, but also we found that the Vietnamese whom we had enthusiastically molded after our own image were hard put to take up the fight against the threat we were supposedly saving them from.

We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart. They wanted everything to do with the war, particularly with this foreign presence of the United States of America, to leave them alone in peace, and they practiced the art of survival by siding with whichever military force was present at a particular time, be it Vietcong, North Vietnamese, or American.

We found also that all too often American men were dying in those rice paddies for want of support from their allies. We saw first hand how money from American taxes was used for a corrupt dictatorial regime. We saw that many people in this country had a one-sided idea of who was kept free by our flag, as blacks provided the highest percentage of casualties. We saw Vietnam ravaged equally by American bombs as well as by search and destroy missions, as well as by Vietcong terrorism, and yet we listened while this country tried to blame all of the havoc on the Vietcong.

We rationalized destroying villages in order to save them. We saw America lose her sense of morality as she accepted very coolly a My Lai and refused to give up the image of American soldiers who hand out chocolate bars and chewing gum.

We learned the meaning of free fire zones, shooting anything that moves, and we watched while America placed a cheapness on the lives of Orientals.

We watched the U.S. falsification of body counts, in fact the glorification of body counts. We listened while month after month we were told the back of the enemy was about to break. We fought using weapons against "oriental human beings," with quotation marks around that. We fought using weapons against those people which I do not believe this country would dream of using were we fighting in the European theater or let us say a non-third-world people theater, and so we watched while men charged up hills because a general said that hill has to be taken, and after losing one platoon or two platoons they marched away to leave the high for the reoccupation by the North Vietnamese because we watched pride allow the most unimportant of battles to be blown into extravaganzas, because we couldn't lose, and we couldn't retreat, and because it didn't matter how many American bodies were lost to prove that point. And so there were Hamburger Hills and Khe Sanhs and Hill 881's and Fire Base 6's and so many others.

And another

Quote:
But the problem of veterans goes beyond this personal problem, because you think about a poster in this country with a picture of Uncle Sam and the picture says "I want you." And a young man comes out of high school and says, "That is fine. I am going to serve my country." And he goes to Vietnam and he shoots and he kills and he does his job or maybe he doesn't kill, maybe he just goes and he comes back, and when he gets back to this country he finds that he isn't really wanted, because the largest unemployment figure in the country- it varies depending on who you get it from, the VA Administration 15 percent, various other sources 22 percent. But the largest corps of unemployed in this country are veterans of this war, and of those veterans 33 percent of the unemployed are black. That means 1 out of every 10 of the Nation's unemployed is a veteran of Vietnam.

The hospitals across the country won't, or can't meet their demands. It is not a question of not trying. They don't have the appropriations. A man recently died after he had a tracheotomy in California, not because of the operation but because there weren't enough personnel to clean the mucous out of his tube and he suffocated to death.

Another young man just died in a New York VA hospital the other day. A friend of mine was lying in a bed two beds away and tried to help him, but he couldn't. He rang a bell and there was nobody there to service that man and so he died of convulsions.

I understand 57 percent of all those entering the VA hospitals talk about suicide. Some 27 percent have tried, and they try because they come back to this country and they have to face what they did in Vietnam, and then they come back and find the indifference of a country that doesn't really care, that doesn't really care.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:30 pm
Piffka wrote:
Ahhh, it IS beginning to worry you that so many people have registered. Good.

I don't think it's the numbers registered, so much as it is a bit of a concern that Mary Poppins, Michael Jackson, George Foreman, and Dick Tracy all registered from the same little voting district in Ohio. Just wonder why they left out Elvis.

:wink:
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:38 pm
armyvet35 if you are the person i think you are..please go and read the entire transcript of what Kerry actually said...thanks again......Tammie
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:45 pm
mesquite:

Sadly, the neoconservative rightwinger's unbelievable pre-programmed hatred of Kerry is so ingrained, and so indelible, as to be impervious to deletion. Why this hatred never existed within the neoconservative confines of Congress towards Kerry until quite RECENTLY, along with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rove, or anybody else hellbent on the ideological platform of god, guns, and gays, is truly a mystery.

mmm...but, Iraq bad. Deficits bad. Children still left behind. Bad. Balls to the wall tax breaks for America's corporations. Always bad. Can't talk like a normal brain functioning individual. Hilariously bad (and well documented). Can you imagine the George W. Bush Library including these whopping snippets of Presidential idiocy? Screwing the environment. Bad. Never understanding the complexity of war, and having everything offered to you on a silver f***** plate, including the Presidency of the United States?

Treason.

But wait...Kerry is running for President.

Ahh, yes, I see.

And what a barrage it has been.

Meanwhile, Bush already is running on a dismal 4 year record of abject failure as the incumbent.

Yes.... now it's all making sense... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:48 pm
I have watched it over and over actually...

And still my opinion doesnt change..... that and his behavior towards the military over the past 10 years will not change my mind....peticularly an interview he did after the elections in 2000, concerning the military voters and their inability to vote correctly, as well a bold lie about all military mail recieving postmarks... Had I not had evidence sitting in front of me to the contrary of what he said I may have just believed him... but when the post mark comments were made I immdiately called my mom and dad and asked them to take my letters out that I sent them from desert storm, and korea and found over 50% did not have postmarks on them...

The only reason that stuck in my mind (the interview) is because they used Kerry as a military expert on the matter and I thought it was odd someone in the military wouldnt be honest about something so simple....
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:55 pm
Okay love, we will then have to agree to disagree..but everytime i see TRAITOR=KERRY...I will continue to see short sightedness and abjuct politcal BS...

hey, do you still write the little boy in Gainesville?
0 Replies

georgia brown

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 12:15 am
Xena IM with you all the way Kerrys a nightmare we will never wake up from if he has his chance to sell us to the first bidder! whats wrong with his supporters?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 12:16 am
Dookiestix wrote:
mesquite:

Sadly, the neoconservative rightwinger's unbelievable pre-programmed hatred of Kerry is so ingrained, and so indelible, as to be impervious to deletion. Why this hatred never existed within the neoconservative confines of Congress towards Kerry until quite RECENTLY, along with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rove, or anybody else hellbent on the ideological platform of god, guns, and gays, is truly a mystery.

mmm...but, Iraq bad. Deficits bad. Children still left behind. Bad. Balls to the wall tax breaks for America's corporations. Always bad. Can't talk like a normal brain functioning individual. Hilariously bad (and well documented). Can you imagine the George W. Bush Library including these whopping snippets of Presidential idiocy? Screwing the environment. Bad. Never understanding the complexity of war, and having everything offered to you on a silver f***** plate, including the Presidency of the United States?

Treason.

But wait...Kerry is running for President.

Ahh, yes, I see.

And what a barrage it has been.

Meanwhile, Bush already is running on a dismal 4 year record of abject failure as the incumbent.

Yes.... now it's all making sense... Rolling Eyes

How amusing to see someone who uses demonic and grotesque renderings of the photos of Bush cabinet members as their avatar lecture anyone on irrational political hatred.
0 Replies

georgia brown

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 12:22 am
SIR , I Am A Democrat from Massachusetts.............Trust this is not your man!!
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 12:33 am
From the way you speak of John Kerry I suspect that all you know of his testimony is from the SBVFT ads which took his words out of context and distorted the message. Here is part of the testimony. The part from the SBVFT ad is in red.
*willow

I have yet to visit the swift boat for veterans website, I watched tapes of the hearings. The words out of his mouth, and I didnt hear one time a name time or place.
-----------------------------------------------------------
200,000 vets filed a petition asking him for his records, he declines
*53% of the active and reserve componet soldier in the military today wouldnt vote for him, because of his actions in nam. That number being around 800,000 soldiers in todays military. *Armyvet35

don't care..still doesn't explain how he is a traitor...
BUT HE IS NOT A TRAITOR...get my point?
*Willow

Well willow as a civilian who has never served you wouldnt understand why or how active duty, reserve soldiers, pows and 200,000 vets feel about it. So there is no use debating there considering you wouldnt know why or can you comprhend it unless you have been there. But I can see how you can call one man not a traitor to his country and lend him more crecedence then say over a million people who are also in the military, were vets, pows and such for longer than 4 months. I do not mean that in a disrespectful way towards you, it is just a fact that people who serve have civilians quite often act like they know more about the military and military life than those that spent half of their lives serving.
-----------------------------------------------------------

where was Bush when he was asked to report for his physical, or most of his national guard service..... *Willow

Actually the paperwork had already been released his decline to flight status, and no one is forced to take a flight physical even today... if you do not take one you are off flight status.

As for Not showing up? they actually have him as showing up, but just in case you didnt know this little tidbit. you can skip drills even today till the cows come home and nothing is done to you. You can even make a drill up 8 months later if you wish, you just dont get chitted in and paid. (served 4 years here as well)

Also, Bush never claimed he was this great military Hero. I dont care if a president serves in the military, I have already stated over and over that as far as I am concerned bush and kerrys "honorable service" cancels eachothers out. Because I do not think they served in a way that I would call honorable.
Did you bother to read just some of the atrocities I pointed out..some of these people were given slaps on the wrists or nothing was done to them at all, it is reasonable to think if they WERE reported at the time absolutely nothing would be done...and i sure wouldn't want to be out in the field after turning in a criminal in my division...*willow

Yes I did, they were slapped on the hand. I read it all. Im not naive, I have no doubt things happened.... Kerry GENERALIZED IT, didnt put a name, time or place to the things he said in congressional hearings.

and i sure wouldn't want to be out in the field after turning in a criminal in my division...

As an Officer and a soldier you WILL or you are GUILTY yourself!! If he saw it, allowed it and did nothing to stop it? He is just as guilty....That is indded a dishonorable thing to do..

Bush skipped a few drills and a physical.... Kerry committed war crimes by not stopping innocent people from being killed and he is somehow a god to you ... lol
We found that not only was it a civil war, an effort by a people who had for years been seeking their liberation from any colonial influence whatsoever, but also we found that the Vietnamese whom we had enthusiastically molded after our own image were hard put to take up the fight against the threat we were supposedly saving them from.

We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart. They wanted everything to do with the war, particularly with this foreign presence of the United States of America, to leave them alone in peace, and they practiced the art of survival by siding with whichever military force was present at a particular time, be it Vietcong, North Vietnamese, or American.

We found also that all too often American men were dying in those rice paddies for want of support from their allies. We saw first hand how money from American taxes was used for a corrupt dictatorial regime. We saw that many people in this country had a one-sided idea of who was kept free by our flag, as blacks provided the highest percentage of casualties. We saw Vietnam ravaged equally by American bombs as well as by search and destroy missions, as well as by Vietcong terrorism, and yet we listened while this country tried to blame all of the havoc on the Vietcong.

We rationalized destroying villages in order to save them. We saw America lose her sense of morality as she accepted very coolly a My Lai and refused to give up the image of American soldiers who hand out chocolate bars and chewing gum.

We learned the meaning of free fire zones, shooting anything that moves, and we watched while America placed a cheapness on the lives of Orientals.

We watched the U.S. falsification of body counts, in fact the glorification of body counts. We listened while month after month we were told the back of the enemy was about to break. We fought using weapons against "oriental human beings," with quotation marks around that. We fought using weapons against those people which I do not believe this country would dream of using were we fighting in the European theater or let us say a non-third-world people theater, and so we watched while men charged up hills because a general said that hill has to be taken, and after losing one platoon or two platoons they marched away to leave the high for the reoccupation by the North Vietnamese because we watched pride allow the most unimportant of battles to be blown into extravaganzas, because we couldn't lose, and we couldn't retreat, and because it didn't matter how many American bodies were lost to prove that point. And so there were Hamburger Hills and Khe Sanhs and Hill 881's and Fire Base 6's and so many others.
*WILLOW

Hmmm who is we? Him and his little group that were planning to execute gov officials? LOL I see

He really loved to say WE like he somehow represented all the fighting men over there

HE had no right to accuse ALL honorable people serving over there when he was too chicken sh*t to stop the bad apples from killing innocent women and children... he allowed it... no, he waited till he was safely home on questionable reasons to this day he refuses to verify his military record that he loves to use as a political tool ...
I also though, question the name calling and finger pointing that is happening now with Kerry..
*Willow

People dont forget as easily as he may want them too... He could actually lay this to rest quickly....
Release that 201 file...it will either prove him a liar or he told the truth

He had to have known trying to book yourself up as a war heor, bragging about your service and medals, during a country in a war no less, voting to send troops to war, then voting against funding, and then his actions during the Nam era, and lets not forget to add on his REFUSAL to release 201 records... that he was doing this to himself with people that made the military their lives...
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 12:36 am
Sadly, the neoconservative rightwinger's unbelievable pre-programmed hatred of Kerry is so ingrained, and so indelible, as to be impervious to deletion *Dookie

haha im a registered independent ... go figure
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 12:38 am
Sadly, the neoconservative rightwinger's unbelievable pre-programmed hatred of Kerry is so ingrained, and so indelible, as to be impervious to deletion *Dookie

haha im a registered independent ... go figure

hey, do you still write the little boy in Gainesville?

Yes attended his HS graduation... he is a lawyer now in gainesville Smile Married and has 2 kids...
0 Replies

georgia brown

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 12:45 am
you dont need to read right wing prop. just read his record and you'l see he is unfit for command.
0 Replies