The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

layman

Tue 11 Jul, 2017 12:52 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

You realize this, correct?

Uh, no, I don't, needless to say. Nor do I agree with your claim that Kushner got a $100 million loan from a russian bank (not that it would matter), which you left out this time, eh?
layman

Tue 11 Jul, 2017 12:53 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You do notice, I assume, that our representative/constitutional/republican form of government is mob rule too, because virtually all its decisions are based on majority vote.

Completely wrong, Jack. The mob does not vote on laws to be drafted and passed. Highly qualified representatives do that, not the mob.

Nor are the presidents action's or judicial decisions voted on, or otherwise controlled by, the mob, know what I'm sayin? Thank God for that.
0 Replies

Blickers

Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:27 pm
@layman,
Quote layman:
Quote:
Uh, no, I don't, needless to say.

You're on this board commenting on politics all the time and you somehow missed that Wilbur Ross, Trump's Sec'y of Commerce, was found to lying about not having a meeting with the Russian ambassador? Or that Jared Kushner did the same thing? Or that Jeff Sessions lied about meeting the Russian ambassador, asked to be able to correct the record about a meeting he really was discovered to have had, after which Jeff Sessions was discovered to be lying about a second meeting with the Russian ambassador? How did you miss this?

Quote layman:
Quote:
Nor do I agree with your claim that Kushner got a $100 million loan from a russian bank (not that it would matter), which you left out this time, eh?

I double checked. The Russian non-bank run by a Russian intelligence agent did give a $15 Million loan to a partner of Kushner's on a Toronto building they were buying. The loan of over $100 Million to Kushner's company was a loan extended by Deutsche Bank, which is also up to its neck in money laundering for the Russians and which has a long history with Trump. That loan to Kushner's company was for the purchase of the NY Times building on 43rd st. It was for $385 Million.

layman

Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:34 pm
@Blickers,
What I didn't miss, Blickie-baby, was you lying about what lying is.

Oh, a GERMAN bank, that just happens to be Russian, eh? I get it, sho nuff.

Nice try, cheese-eater.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:46 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
You're on this board commenting on politics all the time and you somehow missed that Wilbur Ross, Trump's Sec'y of Commerce, was found to lying about not having a meeting with the Russian ambassador? Or that Jared Kushner did the same thing? Or that Jeff Sessions lied about meeting the Russian ambassador, asked to be able to correct the record about a meeting he really was discovered to have had, after which Jeff Sessions was discovered to be lying about a second meeting with the Russian ambassador? How did you miss this?

I'm not following this close enough to untangle all these different meetings, but I've heard the claims addressed over the past months. Some of these alleged lies were answers to very specific questions, and the answers were truthful within the context of the question that was asked. Also, some of the alleged meetings probably never took place, meaning that some of these alleged lies may well be the truth. And some of the alleged lies could well be an honest mistake.

Blickers wrote:
The loan of over $100 Million to Kushner's company was a loan extended by Deutsche Bank, which is also up to its neck in money laundering for the Russians and which has a long history with Trump. That loan to Kushner's company was for the purchase of the NY Times building on 43rd st. It was for $385 Million.

Isn't that Germany's premier bank?

How long until the witch hunt against Trump causes a trade war between the US and Germany?
Blickers

Sat 15 Jul, 2017 09:53 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
Isn't that [Deutsche Bank] Germany's premier bank?

How long until the witch hunt against Trump causes a trade war between the US and Germany?

No trade war. Deutsche Bank's been up to their neck in dirty dealing with Russia for a good many years. Not surprisingly, they are Trump's biggest creditor.

Deutsche Bank fined $630m over Russia money laundering claims

Authorities in US and UK issue fine after saying bank used offices in Moscow and London to move $10bn out of country
A statue is pictured next to the logo of Germany’s Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qk30ix.jpg
Deutsche Bank has been fined after New York and UK authorities found pervasive weakness in its money laundering safeguards. Photograph: Kai Pfaffenbach/Reuters
Source

Blickers

Sat 15 Jul, 2017 10:12 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
I'm not following this close enough to untangle all these different meetings, but I've heard the claims addressed over the past months. Some of these alleged lies were answers to very specific questions, and the answers were truthful within the context of the question that was asked. Also, some of the alleged meetings probably never took place, meaning that some of these alleged lies may well be the truth. And some of the alleged lies could well be an honest mistake.

So in other words, you have no answer to the fact that several of Trump's high ranking officials have lied about meeting the Russian ambassador, so you offer up a menu of generic excuses for the reader to mix and match as the need arises.

As an aid to help you and the readers to keep straight all the Trumpeteers' prevarications regarding Mr Kislylak, I give you this humorous guide for future reference:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2zia72u.png
That’s right ladies, he’s single! Pictured: Russian Heart-Throb, Sergey Kislyak

Sergey Kislyak, is best known for his ground-breaking work in chin to neck ratios, as well as his uncanny and fantastic ability to be forgettable in meetings, despite Kislyak obviously not being from Earth, due to his having no known facial features commonly associated with earthlings.

Here’s a list of people who’ve forgotten they’ve had meetings with Kislyak, discussing trading a win in the most comedic election in the history of all known elections, in exchange for granting favors to Russia. (Ironically and coincidentally all these people also have ties to Donald Trump). From Russia With Love to: Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Jeff Sessions, JD Gordon, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr., Michael Cohen, Erik Prince, Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Betsy DeVos, Felix Sater, Vitaly Churkin, Aras & Emin Agalarov.

Many geneticists assume this “memory wipe” trait Kislyak exhibits, is due to a pheromone Kislyak releases from the glands in his neck, at a rate of 400 cubic meters per second that effects the neocortex, which is a word Ben Carson is unfamiliar with, and also, a part of the mammalian brain.

In firing Comey, Trump asked another person being investigated in having illicit ties to Russia, former house elf and current U.S. Attorney General, Jeff “Kreacher” Sessions, to recommend that his own and Trump’s various acts of treason be ignored, and that Comey should be replaced, possibly by a fern. (“Something leafy” was the exact quote, according to inside sources). Trump likes Sessions on a personal level, because they have the whole treason thing in common, despite Sessions habitually stealing Donald Trump’s Lucky Charms Cereal*, and then making his escape in a miniaturized hot-air balloon.

(*Exact-same ingredients as a 9-volt battery)

Blickers

Sat 15 Jul, 2017 10:33 pm
PS: Source for above post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 01:29 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
No trade war.

That will most likely depend on what lengths Trump's enemies go to in their efforts to stir up trouble with Russia.

Reuters wrote:
Germany threatened on Friday to retaliate against the United States if new sanctions on Russia being proposed by the U.S. Senate end up penalizing German firms.

The Senate bill, approved on Thursday by a margin of 98-2, includes new sanctions against Russia and Iran. Crucially, it foresees punitive measures against entities that provide material support to Russia in building energy export pipelines.

Berlin fears that could pave the way for fines against German and European firms involved in Nord Stream 2, a project to build a pipeline carrying Russian gas across the Baltic.

Among the European companies involved in the project are German oil and gas group Wintershall, German energy trading firm Uniper, Royal Dutch Shell, Austria’s OMV and France’s Engie.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel's spokesman described the Senate bill, which must be approved by the House of Representatives and signed by President Donald Trump before it becomes law, as "a peculiar move".

He said it was "strange" that sanctions intended to punish Russia for alleged interference in the U.S. elections could also trigger penalties against European companies.

"That must not happen," said the spokesman, Steffen Seibert.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-germany-idUSKBN197156
oralloy

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 01:38 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
So in other words, you have no answer to the fact that several of Trump's high ranking officials have lied about meeting the Russian ambassador,

My answer is to question whether that is actually the case. I do not accept the proposition that these statements are lies.
MethSaferThanTHC

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 03:35 pm
@stickystan,
Jeesh! In this case, the previous 44 presidents left in disgrace. And Trump will, too. When? I dunno.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 09:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
That will most likely depend on what lengths Trump's enemies go to in their efforts to stir up trouble with Russia.

Russia has reduced the current presidential Administration to a group of puppy dogs learning tricks so they can be rewarded by their master Putin. God forbid we should upset them or anything.
oralloy

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 10:04 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
Russia has reduced the current presidential Administration to a group of puppy dogs learning tricks so they can be rewarded by their master Putin. God forbid we should upset them or anything.

That's silly. Putin doesn't control anyone in the White House.
0 Replies

Blickers

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 10:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
I do not accept the proposition that these statements are lies.

I see. They are just the same untruth told by several members of the Trump team about meeting the same 300 lb Russian ambassador. Really, who could suspect anything?
oralloy

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 10:20 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
I see. They are just the same untruth told by several members of the Trump team about meeting the same 300 lb Russian ambassador. Really, who could suspect anything?

The statements that were actually true weren't untrue.
Blickers

Sun 16 Jul, 2017 11:26 pm
@oralloy,
That's true, but the statements about they're not meeting Russian Ambassador Kisylak all seemed to share the same untrue quality.
oralloy

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 12:15 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
That's true, but the statements about they're not meeting Russian Ambassador Kisylak all seemed to share the same untrue quality.

From what I can see, most of the statements appear to be true.
farmerman

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 10:32 am
@oralloy,
then id get glasses,if I were you
camlok

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 05:50 pm
@farmerman,
There is no difference between you and oralloy, famerman.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 17 Jul, 2017 09:12 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
then id get glasses,if I were you

I already have glasses. The true statements all still have the appearance of being truthful.
0 Replies