America's retaliation against Russian hacking.

Frugal1

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:09 am
@Baldimo,
Deflection is Farmer's modus operandi.

It's a cue for his friends to come in a berate you.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:12 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Your entire post is nothing but a bunch of typical BC. No one blamed the US for the attack on 9/11 because of how we talked about Muslims.

Do you or others like you blame the US for the attack? Yes you do. People such as myself see it as an unjustified attack, I'm not so sure you do.

Quote:
On the other hand, building a wall between Muslims all over the world who have helped us with tracking terrorist is not helpful in fighting extremist violent terrorist Muslims.

Building a wall between Muslims? You mean screening immigrants from terrorist heavy countries before letting them onto US soil? So as I mentioned above, if we don't let more Muslims into the US, we will get more terrorist attacks?

Quote:
Make of that what you will. Frankly, I am not going to waste time on such stupidity as you just pulled.

As I have noted before, it's always comical to see the "high road" taken when you really have no answers. It's good to see you keep up the MO.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 05:36 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Are you not the same Baldimo who, during the 9/11 incident, claimed that the Bush White- House was behind this "attack" and that the builings were brought down by an internal plot??.

Wow!

You really should offer proof or an apology.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 05:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
With the commies, tRump Putin and Assange cooperating with one another we are half way to a communist government as it is now known since Oligarchy is how both government's are conducted. I dont think tRump is able to have his detractors eliminated like Putin yet, but I bet he is working on it with his private protection service.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:13 pm
@RABEL222,
You really are a crazy old coot, aren't you?

Neither Trump nor Putin (no matter what you think of them) can be described as "communists."

Oligarchy is the antithesis of communism.

Since you're one if Trump's "detractors," you should be afraid, very afraid.

(Cue the Rabel response that he will fight to the death to protect America from Commie Donald!)
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:18 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'll bet you he wouldn't even have fought against the real commies. If Red Dawn were to happen, he would be one of the first in line to point out the trouble makers.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:23 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I'll bet you he wouldn't even have fought against the real commies. If Red Dawn were to happen, he would be one of the first in line to point out the trouble makers.

I'm not prepared to go that far, but it's obvious he doesn't know who is and isn't a "commie."
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:36 pm
@Baldimo,
I'm not the one praising Putin and tRump. Its commie sympathisers like you and the others on this site that suddenly love Putin for electing our commie president.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:43 pm
@RABEL222,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:59 pm
@Baldimo,
So you claim. As much as you lie who is going to believe you?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 07:04 pm
@RABEL222,
Typical response, I'm not surprised. When you can't refute anything, someone is automatically a liar. You can't prove they are, but you sure know they are...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 08:53 pm
@RABEL222,
Dag nab it!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 09:52 pm
@RABEL222,
Neither Putin nor the Russian people are communists. Russia is a Christian nation.

Iǘe been waiting a long time for some politician with the power to do anything about it say the first word about protecting Christianity and Christians in this world and, so far, Putin has been the only taker.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:04 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Neither Putin nor the Russian people are communists. Russia is a Christian nation.
Being a communist is a political affiliation, being a Christian is about religion.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
When you don´t have anything intelligent to say, there is always the option of remaining silent...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 12:07 am
@gungasnake,
I don't claim to be intelligent or give intelligent responses, but I was just stating common knowledge
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 04:50 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

When you don´t have anything intelligent to say, there is always the option of remaining silent...

Or you can ask your Russian handlers what to say...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 05:24 am
http://fortune.com/2016/12/31/russian-hacking-grizzly-steppe/

Quote:

On Thursday, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI released a joint report about Russian cyberattacks, titled “Grizzly Steppe.” The report had been expected to lay out more details about intelligence agency’s claims that the Russian government was directly linked to hacks on the DNC and other organizations, but security experts have expressed broad disappointment with the report.

Jeffrey Carr, author of Inside Cyber Warfare, wrote on Friday that the report “adds nothing to the call for evidence that the Russian government was responsible” for the campaign hacks. Robert Lee, a former Air Force cyberwarfare officer and cybersecurity fellow at New America, argues that the report is of limited use to security professionals, in part because of poor organization and lack of crucial details.

The report, Carr says, lists hacking groups previously suspected of Russian government ties, mostly identified by commercial security firms, “without providing any supporting evidence that such a connection exists.” That evidence may still remain classified, but Carr says that if so, it should be reviewed by an independent commission, because the White House targeting of Russia “is looking more and more like a domestic political operation run by the White House”.

Lee is much less skeptical of the White House, calling the accusations against the Russian government “a strong and accurate statement.” But he highlights extensive sloppy mistakes and limited practical data in the Grizzly Steppe report. A list of names used to identify hacking campaigns, such as APT28 and COZYBEAR, inexplicably mingles in the names of both malware tools and capabilities. Data intended to help network administrators block attacks is missing vital IP addresses and attack timelines.

Lee also says descriptions of the techniques of the groups profiled is “very generic,” and of little use for network defense. He concludes that Grizzly Steppe “seems like a very rushed report,” and speculates that any useful data was removed during the review and approval process.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 07:57 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
farmerman wrote:

"Are you not the same Baldimo who, during the 9/11 incident, claimed that the Bush White- House was behind this "attack" and that the builings were brought down by an internal plot??."

Wow!

You really should offer proof or an apology.

Not in his playbook.
0 Replies